Đề thi học sinh giỏi môn Tiếng Anh lớp 8 Phòng GD&ĐT Bình Xuyên, Vĩnh Phúc năm học 2016 - 2017 có đáp án
Đề thi học sinh giỏi môn Tiếng Anh lớp 8
VnDoc.com xin gửi đến các bạn Đề thi học sinh giỏi môn Tiếng Anh lớp 8 Phòng GD&ĐT Bình Xuyên, Vĩnh Phúc năm học 2016 - 2017 có đáp án được sưu tầm và đăng tải dưới đây sẽ là nguồn tài liệu hữu ích cho các bạn nâng cao chất lượng học tập môn tiếng Anh. Chúc các bạn học tốt!
I. Listen to a conversation between a representative of an insurance company and a customer. Complete the form bellow. Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/ OR A NUMBER for eachanswer. Complete the form bellow. Write ONE WORD AND/ OR A NUMBER for eachanswer
COST TO REPAIR/ REPLACE
The (4)……….. need to be replaced
The(6)…………. of cabinet is
Dinning room table
A (8)………….. is split
Set of China
Six (9)………….. were broken
About(10) $................. in total
I. Identify the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of therest.
1. A. watched B. changed C. coughed D. forced
2. A. heavy B. pleasure C. measure D. steamer
3. A. machine B. character C. stomach D. chemistry
4. A. description B. question C. attraction D. information
5. A. although B. without C. something D. sunbathe
II. Circle the word that has the stress on a different syllable from the rest in each group.
1. A. reserved B. invent C. beneath D. wardrobe
2. A. character B. transmit C. opposite D. dangerous
3. A. festival B. heritage C. resident D. selection
4. A. expensive B. sensitive C. negative D. sociable
5. A. morning B. college C. arrive D. famous
C. LEXICO - GRAMMAR.
I. Choose the word or phrase which best completes each sentence.
1. She was very upsetby the________ of his English examination.
A. result B. failure C. affect D. success
2. TV is bringing notonly information_____________ entertainment.
A. and B. but also C. as D. although
3. As a leader, he must learn how tospeak well___________.
A. inpublic B. in school C. outside D. in country
4. A person who cannot speak or hearis called___________.
A. a character B. a deaf C. a blind D. a deaf-mute
5. Donna is__________ and she has a flower shop in Britain.
A. aflower seller B. a flower girl C. a florist D. a flower lady
6. Chicago is___________ right on the shore of Lake Michigan.
A. situated B. placed C. but D. laid
7. Would you mind_____________ me your visa?
A. to show B. showed C. showing D. being shown
8. Natural disasters such as storms, floods or droughts can easily____________ their crops and harvests.
A. damage B. harm C. destroy D. all are correct
9. Its three______________ are building character, encouraging good citizenship and personal fitness.
A. decisions B. intentions C. aims D. achievements
10. Put__________ in my situation, you will understand why I was sad.
A. myself B. you C. yourself D. herself
11. ___________we arrived at the airport in time to see him off.
A. unluckily B. luckily C. luckier D. lucky
12. The activity of skating onice is______________.
A. skating- ice B. ice - skating C. rice-cooking D. water -fetching
13. Health___________ is very important to prevent young people from the infection of AIDS.
A. educate B. education C. educator D. educational
14. In my opinion, it’s only common___________ to wear a seat belt in a car.
A. sense B. judgment C. intelligence D. wit
15. When I arrived at school, the school drum was____________.
A. ringing B. cheering C. sounding D. racing
II. Give the correct form of the words in capital letter to complete the sentences. Write your answer on the answersheet.
1. You’d better do some_____________ for the final exams. (REVISE)
2. You made a wise_____________ when you chose to study Spanish. (DECIDE)
3. She was___________ enough to believe him. (FOOL)
4. You shouldn’t talk about her character only through her__________ . (APPEAR)
5. Hard work always brings ___________. (SUCCEED)
6. Most teenagers like taking part in__________ service. (COMMUNAL)
7. This river is very____________ for swimmers. It is too deep to swim. (SAFETY)
8. The_____________ of a tom bomb is very terrible. (DESTROY)
9. I love the__________ of summer evenings in the countryside. (PEACEFUL)
10. Trung and his brother like___________ movies very much. (ACT)
Đáp án Đề thi chọn học sinh giỏi môn tiếng Anh lớp 8
A. LISTENING.1,5 điểm (0,15 điểm cho mỗi câu đúng)
2. First classMovers
3. 28 November
B. PHONETICS 1 điểm (0,1 điểm cho mỗi câu đúng)
I. 1. B 2. D 3. A 4. B 5. C
II. 1. D 2. B 3. D 4. A 5. C
C. LEXICO - GRAMMAR.3,5 điểm (0,1 điểm cho mỗi câu đúng) I..
1. A 2. B 3. A 4. D 5. C 6. A 7. C 8. D
9. C 10. C 11. B 12. B 13. B 14. A 15.C
1. revision 2. decision 3. foolish 4. appearance 5. success
6. community 7. unsafe 8. destruction 9. peace 10. action
1. B 2 .C 3. B 4. D 5. B 6. C 7. B 8. B 9. B 10. B
D. READING 2điểm
I. 1 điểm (0,1 điểm cho mỗi câuđúng)
1. says 3. few 5. by 7. spent 9. called
2. had 4. like 6. fast 8. really 10. used
II. 1 điểm (0,2 điểm cho mỗi câuđúng)
1. C 2. D 3. B 4. A 5. C
E. WRITING 2điểm
I. 1 điểm (0,2 điểm cho mỗi câu đúng)
1. It is interesting that he thought of making toys from used paper.
2. It’s over twenty years since he last came back to his home village.
3. I have never seen/ watched such a strange film before.
4. I’d rather you didn’t interrupt me while I am speaking.
5. He is believed to have stolen that car.
II. 1 điểm
- The writing passage should be well organized: 0,25 đ
* Introduction, body and ending of the passage
* Linking words
- The content of the writing passage should be clear, logical and creative with explanations: 0,75 đ
Mời các bạn vào tham khảo và thử sức một số đề thi chọn học sinh giỏi môn tiếng Anh lớp 8 sau đây: