Đề thi thử tiếng Anh vào 10 Hà Nội năm 2021 số 5
Đề thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 môn Anh Hà Nội 2021 có đáp án
Đề thi thử tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 năm 2021 Hà Nội có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề thi vào 10 môn tiếng Anh Hà Nội năm 2021 - 2022 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề thi vào 10 môn tiếng Anh 2021 Hà Nội có đáp án được biên tập bám sát chương trình SGK tiếng Anh lớp 9 chương trình mới giúp các em ôn tập Từ vựng - Ngữ pháp tiếng Anh trọng tâm hiệu quả.
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the rest in each of the following questions.
1. A. financial
2. A. burden
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.
3. A. acceptable
4. A. skyscraper
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
5. The streets are so narrow that they cannot ______ the demands of local residents.
A. keep up with
B. face up to
C. deal about
D. set up
6. The exam is not difficult, _________none of us can do it.
7. She didn't hear the dog barking outside because she _________ headphones.
B. was wearing
D. is wearing
8. It gets _______ to understand what the professor has explained.
A. the more difficult
B. more difficult than
C. more and more difficult
D. difficult more and more
9. It is raining very hard. I wish I..............a raincoat.
A. had had
B. will have
C. am having
10. I congratulated Ann ________ passing the exam. She spent a lot of time studying.
11. Why don’t you have your house ________?
A. to repaint
12. Remember not to skip ________ breakfast because it’s the most important meal.
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.
13. Ha Long Bay is (A) one of the most (B) beautiful natural (C) wonder (D) in the world.
14. I find (A) it absolutely (B) astonished (C) that you didn’t (D) like Paris.
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges.
15: “Would you mind turning down the TV? I’m working!” “________________.”
A. Yes, I’m working, too. B. Not at all. I’ll do it now.
C. Thank you. I’m pleased. D. No, I wouldn’t be working.
16. Sue: "You have read that article on the website, haven't you" – Peter : "_______"
A. Sure, thanks. B. Not at all! Go ahead.
C. Not yet. Why? D. Yes, of course, I will.
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
17.There was nothing they could do but leave the car at the roadside where it had broken down.
B. instead of
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
18. He passed the exam as he worked very hard.
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word that best fits each of the numbered blanks.
(19) _____ Walt Disney is considered one of the most successful men in history, he left school at the age of sixteen and then studied arts for a short time. By the early years of this century, he had already started producing some cartoons with his brother, who never (20) _____to become as famous as Walt Disney.
Perhaps his most well - known cartoon character is Mickey Mouse, first appeared in a 1928 film called “Steamboat Willie”. One of the most (21) _____cartoons of all time is “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs”, which was the first full - length cartoon in the history of the cinema.
19. A. Despite B. In spite of C. Although D. Even
20. A. achieved B. reached C. succeeded D. managed
21. A. common B. excited C. popular D. known
Read the passage and mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer for each question
In the old days, Vietnamese roads were seen with bicycles and a few trucks. Now they are full of a variety of vehicles. The Vietnamese carry a huge load of a variety of goods up to over one hundred kilograms, especially during the war.
Time has gone by and fewer bikes are visible in the street. In big cities, many people think that bicycles belong to the inferior classes and seem unfashionable. That is why people often find it hard – psychologically and physically – to park their bikes when going to a modern café or shopping malls.
Motorbikes are the main mode of transport in Viet Nam, with 24 million of them in a country of 87 million people in 2009, one of the highest ratios in the world. More motorbikes of all brands have dominated the road. The mobility which motorbikes provide is so crucial to workers in big cities. Some youths try to show off with expensive motorbikes of famous brands. Almost anything can be transported on a motorcycle. The loads include basket of fruits, tree trunks, live pigs, flocks of live ducks and stacked crates of raw eggs. Two thirds of Viet Nam’s population of 85 million are under 30, and motorcycle has become the center of youth culture.
22. Nowadays, bicycles………………..
A. become more visible in the street
B. are looked down on by some people
C. are used in the war
D. can’t be parked outside a modern cafe
23. The most important thing that makes motorbikes become the most popular means of transport in big cities may be that……………
A. the Vietnamese often carry a huge load of a variety of goods
B. a large number of young people own motorbikes
C. there are expensive motorbikes with famous brands
D. young people can easily move around in big cities by motorbike
24. According to the passage, all of the following are true EXCEPT that………………..
A. the density of bicycles is still high
B. Vietnam has one of the highest motorbike densities in the world
C. motorbikes are very popular among young people
D. bicycle was used as a means of transportation during the war
25.The word “ dominated” in paragraph 3 is closest meaning to…………….
A. controlled over a place B. blocked a place
C. been the most obvious D. played a role
Mark letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the best sentence that can be made from the cues given.
26. I remember / lock / door / before / leave.
A. I remembered to lock the door before leave.
B. I remembered to lock the door before leaving.
C. I remembered locking the door before leaving.
D. I remembered locking the door before to leave.
27. This novel / I / just / read / interesting.
A. This novel that I have just read is interesting
B. This novel ,with which I have just read, is interesting
C. This novel, which I have just read, is interesting.
D. This novel which I had just read is interesting
28 : Father’s Day /celebrate/ third Sunday / June / some countries.
A. Father’s day is celebrating in the third Sunday in June in some countries.
B. Father’s day is celebrated in the third Sunday in June in some countries.
C. Father’s day is celebrating on the third Sunday in June in some countries.
D. Father’s day is celebrated on the third Sunday in June in some countries.
Mark letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to the original sentence in each of the following questions.
29.The children couldn't go swimming because the sea was too rough.
A. The sea was too rough for the children to go swimming.
B. The sea was rough enough for the children to swim in it.
C. The sea was too rough to the children's swimming.
D. The children were not calm enough to swim in the sea.
30. They travelled across India and then they flew to Japan.
A. After they had flown to Japan, they travelled across India.
B. They flew to Japan before they had travelled across India.
C. After they had travelled across India, then they flew to Japan.
D. They flew to Japan after they had travelled across India.
Đáp án có trong file tải
Trên đây là Đề tiếng Anh thi vào 10 Hà Nội năm 2021 có đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn thi vào lớp 10 năm 2021 các môn học khác như: ôn thi vào lớp 10 môn Toán, ôn thi vào lớp 10 môn Văn, ... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.