Bài tập trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh lớp 7 Unit 8 Places
Bài tập trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh lớp 7 Unit 8 Places
Bộ sưu tập Bài tập trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh lớp 7 Unit 8 Places sẽ mang lại cho các em học sinh các kiến thức bổ ích, cho quý thầy cô giáo những tài liệu giảng dạy hữu dụng nhất. Các tài liệu trong bộ sưu tập này sẽ mang đến cho học sinh các bài tập trắc nghiệm trong Unit 8 Tiếng Anh 7 nhằm giúp các em củng cố từ vựng và cấu trúc ngữ pháp đã học.
Giải bài tập SGK Tiếng Anh lớp 7 Unit 8: Places
Từ vựng Tiếng Anh lớp 7 Unit 8: Places
I. Odd one out.
1. a. envelope b. stamp c. letter d. coach
2. a. left b. right c. opposite d. welcome
3. a. show b. take c. street d. tell
4. a. shoe b. bakery c. drugstore d. restaurant
5. a. need b. want c. could d. would
II. Choose one word that has opposite meaning to the word in capitals.
6. NEAR a. next b. far c. on d. at
7. LEFT a. second b. opposite c. right d. between
8. BUY a. sell b. send c. take d. cost
9. GIVE a. write b. show c. tell d. receive
10. ABOVE a. in b. under c. before d. after
III. Choose the word that has the underlined part pronounced differently from the others.
11. a. ahead b. change c. hospital d. regular
12. a. hotel b. restaurant c. market d. send
13. a. store b. envelope c. local d. total
14. a. thousand b. house c. about d. souvenir
15. a. store b. station c. please d. excuse
IV. Choose the word or phrase that best completes each unfinished sentence below or substitutes for the underlined word or phrase.
16. The supermarket is ............... of you.
a. near b. opposite c. behind d. in front
17. How much does a letter to America..............?
a. is b. are c. take d. cost
18. I would like.................... a letter to America.
a. send b. to send c. sending d. to sending
19. Could you tell me how................. there?
a. get b. to get c. getting d. to getting
20. There is souvenir shop............. Tran Phu Street.
a. on b. at c. from d. to
21. The bank is.............. the restaurant and the hotel.
a. opposite b. right c. in front d. between
22. How ............. is it from Hue to Ho Chi MinhCity?
a. often b. far c. near d. All are correct
23. I need ............. a phone card.
a. buy b. to buy c. buying d. to buying
24. I would like to send this letter.............. the USA.
a. for b. of c. to d. in
25. How............... do you write to each other.
a. much b. many c. often d. far
26. .............. go to the park?
a. Let's b. Why don't we c. Should we d. b & c
27. She has................ money than me?
a. less b. fewer c. much d. many
28. .................. nice weather!
a. What a b. What c. What is d. what it is
29. His house is............... to my house.
a. behind b. in front c. next d. near
30. How.............. is it from your house to school?
a. long b. much c. far d. All are correct
VI. Choose the word (a, b, c, or d) that best fits each of blank spaces.
Tourist: Excuse (36)............... Could you show me the way(37)............... the museum,please?
Lan: The museum? Ok. Go straight ahead. Take the first street on the (38).......... The supermarket is (39)........... front of you.
Tourist: Thanks a lot.
Lan: You are(40)...............
36. a. I b. me c. my d. mine
37. a. of b. for c. to d. at
38. a. right b. left c. near d. a & b
39. a. in b. at c. on d. among
40. a. kind b. welcome c. nice d. pleasure
Bài tập 1
How long does it take you to go
Yes, there is one over there.
Why do you need a phone card, Mary?
Please go straight ahead and turn to the right, sir.
I would like some envelopes, Miss.
It’s about 500 km, I think
Is there a post office near here, Mai?
It takes me about ten minutes.
Can you tell me how to get to the Hang Co station, Miss?
Here you are, Madam.
How far is it from Nha Trang to Ho Chi Minh City?
Because I often phone my family.
Bài tập 2
1. There is a railway station ... here.
A. about 1 km far B. is 1 km far from here
C. about 1 km is far from D. about 1 km far from
2. How far is it from your house ...?
A. to school B. until your school C. into your school D. to your school
3. There is a restaurant ... the supermarket.
A. on the left of B. on the left C. in the left of D. by the left of
4. It ... from my house to my school by bike.
A. often takes me 10 minutes to go B. often takes me 10 minutes go
C. is taking 10 minutes to go D. often takes me 10 minutes going
5. The bank is ... our school.
A. near B. next C. far D. over
Bài tập 3
1. How much does this phone card cost?
A. It costs 200,000 dong. B. It costs 200,000 dongs.
C. It will cost 200,000 dongs D. It is costing 200,000 dongs.
2. How far is it from Ho Chi Minh City to Ha Noi?
A. About 2 days to go by train. B. Yes, about 2,000 kilometers.
C. It is very far. D. About 2,000 kilometers.
3. How long will it take you to go from Viet Nam your country by plane?
A. About 5 hours. B. No, it won't take more than five hours.
C. It will take a lot of time. D. It will take many hours.
4. Why do you need a lot of stamps and envelopes?
A. I often send letters to my friends. B. I want to send a letter to my friend.
C. Because I often send letters to my friends. D. I will send a letter to my friend.
5. Where is your school?
A. Yes, it is between the museum and the bookstore.
B. It is at the museum and the bookstore.
C. It is under the museum and the bookstore.
D. It is between the museum and the bookstore.
Bài tập 4
1. It takes about 26 hours to go from Ha Noi to Ho Chi Minh City by train.
A. How long does it take you to go from Ha Noi to Ho Chi Minh City by train?
B. How long people go from Ha Noi to Ho Chi Minh City by train?
C. How far is it from Ha Noi to Ho Chi Minh City by train?
D. How long does it take to go from Ha Noi to Ho Chi Minh City by train?
2. It's about 102 km from Hai Phong to Ha Noi.
A. How far is from Hai Phong to Ha Noi?
B. How long is it from Hai Phong to Ha Noi?
C. How far is it from Hai Phong to Ha Noi?
D. Is Hai Phong far from Ha Noi?
3. You must go to that intersection and turn left.
A. Could you show me the way to the Huu Nghi Hotel?
B. Do you know the way to the Huu Nghi Hotel?
C. Can you go to the Huu Nghi Hotel with me?
D. Can I take the way to the Huu Nghi hotel?
4. Yes, there is one on Hoang Hoa Tham Avenue.
A. How many bus stops are there on Hoang Hoa Tham Avenue?
B. What is there on Hoang Hoa Tham Avenue?
C. What are the bus stops on Hoang Hoa Tham Avenue like?
D. Is there a bus stop on Hoang Hoa Tham Avenue?
5. Our school is near Hoan Kiem Lake.
A. Is your school near Hoan Kiem Lake, Nam?
B. Where is your school, Nam?
C. How far is your school from Hoan kiem Lake, Nam?
D. How long is your school from Hoan kiem Lake, Nam?