Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết lần 1 môn tiếng Anh lớp 12 năm 2019 - 2020
Đề kiểm tra 45 phút môn tiếng Anh lớp 12
Nằm trong bộ đề kiểm tra 1 tiết lớp 12 môn tiếng Anh trên VnDoc.com, đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh 45 phút lần 1 học kì 1 lớp 12 có đáp án với nhiều dạng bài tập hay và sát với đề thi giúp các em học sinh ôn tập và củng cố kiến thức thật vững vàng cho kỳ thi học kỳ. Sau đây mời các em làm bài và tham khảo đáp án đi kèm.
Choose the word with the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest.
|1. A. fluctuate||B. sanitation||C. established||D. steadily|
|2. A. hear||B. bear||C. wear||D. there|
Choose the word which has a different stress pattern from the others.
|3. A. expand||B. migrate||C. effect||D. double|
|4. A. initiative||B. necessary||C. discriminate||D. authority|
Choose the best answer A, B, C or D to complete the sentences.
5. He died _______ heart failure on Thursday night. His children are still suffering _______ shock.
A. of - for
B. of –from
C. from- from
D. at- from
6. A cell phone may take risk going __________ due to unexpected incidents.
7. His father used to be a ____ professor at the university. Many students worshipped him..
8. A ____ once said “It is a sweet and honourable thing to die for your country.”
9. IPhone 7 is the latest ____ in the field of smartphone design of Apple.
10. He is ____-influenced by his father and grandfather. His behaviors and decisions are exactly the same.
11. He suffered from depression _______ by overwork and ill-health.
A. brought on
B. coming about
C. taken up
D. pull through
12. You may find you've got so many things to think about that it’s difficult to______.
A. see off
B. put off
C. turn it off
D. switch off
13. The first wave of urban _____ took place in more developed countries, especially in
Europe and North America.
14. What are the socio-economic impacts of relocation as the result of the process of urbanisation and _______ on individuals and their livelihoods in Viet Nam?
15. _______ and poverty force people to engage in anti-social activities.
16. Her ______ to medicine was so great that she had little time for anything else.
17. The government said that they didn’t have enough funds to deal with _______ medical care.
18. We _______ touch with each other since we _______ school three years ago.
A. lost/ have left
B. have lost/ leave
C. have lost/ left
D. were losing/ had left
19. ______ number of boys were swimming in the lake, but I didn’t know ______ exact number of them.
20. It is imperative that this letter _______ immediately.
A. is sent
C. was sent
D. be sent
21. They _________________ time and money doing such a thing.
A. were advised not to waste
C. were advising not to waste
B. advised not to be wasted
D. were advised not wasting
22. He got good marks at his exams because all the lessons _____ carefully by him.
A. are revised
B. had revised
C. had been revised
D. were revised
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
23. Adding a garage will enhance the value of the house.
24. The government's plans to cut taxes really stimulated the economy.
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
25. During the Great Depression, many people suddenly found themselves jobless after a
26. Are you looking for a temporary or a permanent job?
Mark the letter A. B. C or D to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to each of the following questions.
27. Connor is said to be very ambitious and aggressive.
A. People regard Connor as an ambitious and aggressive person.
B. People talk Connor as an ambitious and aggressive person.
C. People believe in Conor as an ambitious and aggressive person.
D. People feel Conor as an ambitious and aggressive person.
28. I think we should change the topic of our presentation.
A. It's high time that we change the topic of our presentation.
B. I'd rather our presentation change the topic.
C. It's high time that we changed the topic of our presentation.
D. I suggest we to change the topic of our presentation.
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.
29. The (A)most people need healthy eating (B) and enough exercise(C) every day (D).
30. She was walking (A) to the (B) library to borrow some (C) books when she was seeing (D) a robbery.
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks.
Nowadays, everybody knows Apples and almost everybody knows that the company was founded by Steve Jobs, an American inventor and entrepreneur. He is (31) ____ recognized as a pioneer in the field of microcomputer revolution. He helped design the first Macintosh computer, (32) ____ a small computer graphics company into Pixar, the company behind Toy Story and The Monster Inc.
His counter cultural lifestyle and philosophy was a product of the time and place of his (33) ________. Jobs was adopted and raised in San Francisco Bay Area during the 1960s. In 1972, Jobs attended Reed College from which he dropped out in next to no time. Jobs co-founded Apple in 1976 in order to sell Apple I personal computer. At that moment, he might hardly imagine that only a year later the company tasted impressive victory with Apple II, one of the first highly successful (34) ____ personal computers. Unfortunately, in 1985, following a long power struggle, Jobs was forced out of Apple. After leaving Apple, Jobs took a few of its members with him to found NeXT, a computer development company which was then bought by Apple. The purchase (35) ____ Jobs to become the company's CEO once again.
31. A. widely B. hardly C. legally D. nationally
32. A. translated B. transferred C. transformed D. transited
33 . A. increase B. upbringing C. rising D. grow
34 . A. massly-produced B. mass-produced C. massive-produced D. mass-producing
35. A. made B. Did C. allowed D. let
Read the passage, and choose the correct answer A, B, C or D for question
A striking feature of Viet Nam’s remarkable progress over the last few decades is the rapid pace of urbanisation. In 1986, there were fewer than there are 30 million urban residents. Today there are 30 million. Cities have become strong growth forces, with urban areas growing twice as fast as the national average rate, and contributing over half of the country’s gross domestic product.
Viet Nam needs to reshape its urbanization process to create more efficient cities - cities that have sufficient population densities are well connected internally and regionally, and well managed. In addition, in line with Viet Nam's strong preference for social equity, cities will need to ensure inclusion of all residents, with no groups or area “left behind."
Meanwhile, rural residents increasingly lag behind their urban counterparts in income and access to services, leading many to migrate to cities. Migration presents challenges for urban management but also opportunities to enhance labor mobility. Fortunately, these trends can be reversed.
For example, four years ago, Alley 76 in Binh Thanh district, Ho Chi Minh City was only narrow enough for one motorbike to get through. Store owner Bui Thi Mai knows how a clean and efficient city can make or break a business. When it rained, the alley was often flooded with floating garbage and mosquitoes. Crime was increasing. Today, after undergoing major upgrading under an urban renewal project, the street is cleaner, safer and trucks carry goods to her door. Her family income has soared and her life has been completely changed.
36. Urbanisation in Viet Nam has _______.
A. mainly contributed to the country’s GDP
B. promoted the country’s economy twice as fast as before
C. made rural areas develop along with urban ones
D. made urban areas develop faster than the average
37. All of the following are necessary for efficient cities EXCEPT _______.
A. management decision
B. sufficient working population
C. internal and regional connections
D. good organisation
38. It can be inferred from the passage that along with urban migration_______.
A. cities offer sufficient employment opportunities for migrants
B. population of cities accounts for the majority of the country's
C. the city authorities face both advantages and disadvantages
D. people in rural areas do not suffer from poor infrastructure in the city.
39. The responsibility of city authorities is _______.
A. to provide equal opportunities for every group of residents
B. to stop the migration from the rural areas
C. to contribute much more to the country's gross domestic product
D. to leave all difficulties behind in order to move forward
40. All of the following are benefits from the urban renewal project EXCEPT that ________________.
A. the streets and alleys will no longer be flooded
B. business and the living conditions have been improved
C. the neighbourhood has become cleaner and safer
D. people can have goods carried to their door
Đáp án có trong file tải: Đề kiểm tra 45 phút môn tiếng Anh lần 1 học kì 1 lớp 12. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh 12 khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 12, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 12, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 12,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.
Đối với kì thi THPT Quốc gia thì luyện đề là một trong những hoạt động cần thiết và không thể bỏ qua để các bạn có thể tập dượt và đánh giá được khả năng của mình. Bên cạnh đó việc ôn luyện lý thuyết và bài tập theo mảng cụ thể, ví dụ như câu điều kiện, word form, trọng âm, trắc nghiệm ngữ pháp tiếng Anh, trắc nghiệm ..cũng rất hữu ích giúp các bạn đạt điểm cao trong kì thi quan trọng này.