Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết lần 1 môn tiếng Anh lớp 12 năm 2019 - 2020
Đề kiểm tra 45 phút lớp 12 môn tiếng Anh số 1
Nằm trong bộ đề kiểm tra 1 tiết môn tiếng Anh 12 trên VnDoc.com, đề kiểm tra môn tiếng Anh 1 tiết lần 1 học kì 1 lớp 12 co đáp án gồm nhiều dạng bài tập trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh 12 khác nhau giúp các em học sinh cải thiện kỹ năng làm bài hiệu quả.
Choose the word with the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest. (0,75 pts)
Choose the word which has a different stress pattern from the others. (0,5 pts)
4. A. progressive B. congestion C. urbanised D. creation
5. A. populated B. industrialise C. environment D. inhabitant
Choose the best answer A, B, C or D to complete the sentence. (2,5 pts)
6. We are thinking about providing poor people ________ more cheap social services.
7. Marco Polo was born in 1254, in_____Venice, Italy, into ________ wealthy merchant family.
A. Ø - a
B. the - a
C. the - the
D. Ø - the
8. Beethoven’s talent for music quickly became evident and he gave his first public ________ at the age of eight.
9. At the age of 15, Pele ________ reputation as the powerful goal scorer.
A. was gaining
C. would gain
D. had gained
10. His father left New York. The doctor suggested he _______ there.
A. not stayed
B. won’t stay
C. not stay
D. not go to stay
11. Jane Luu ______ the huge telescope at the University of Hawaii while she______for any bodies beyond Neptune.
A. was using - searched
B. used - had searched
C. used - was searching
D. had used - searched
12. According to the graph, Germany reported the largest total number of ________ (884.9 thousand) in 2014, followed by the United Kingdom, France, Spain and Italy, respectively.
13. It is imperative that environmental protection ______________ in all development policies.
B. be prioritized
C. not prioritize
D. be prioritizing
14. Considered the greatest composer of all time, _____________________________
A. Beethoven who combined vocals and instruments in a new way
B. vocals and instruments were combined in a new way by Beethoven
C. it was Beethoven who combined vocals and instruments in a new way
D. Beethoven combined vocals and instruments in a new way
15.It is difficult for young people to find__________ jobs in rural areas.
Circle the correct option (A, B, C or D) to complete each of the following dialogues. (0,5 pts)
16. Do you fancy going to the cinema? - ___________________________________.
A. I love playing sports.
B.Yeah! Sounds good!
C. Really? I’m not that keen on watching films.
D. Me too!
17. Are there any flats to rent in the city center? - _____________________________.
A. Yes, but they are expensive
B. Nice. There are some shops nearby
C. Well, I’ve got it.
D. That’s fine. I will take it.
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks. (1,25 pts)
Many big cities today are facing problems relating to homelessness, mainly because there is(18) ____ shortage of housing and the market is (19)_________ with demand. Yet, there are many empty properties in the cities,(20) ____ could be used to ease the situation. Along with (21)_________, the problem can be considered two most thorny issues of urbanization, which can lead to social evils and environmental (22)_________.
Read an article about Elizabeth Taylor and choose the best answer. (1,25 pts)
Elizabeth Rosemond Taylor was born on February 27, 1932, in London, England. One of film's most celebrated stars, Elizabeth Taylor has fashioned a career that's covered more than six decades, accepting roles that have not only showcased her beauty, but her ability to take on emotionally charged characters.
Taylor's American parents, both art dealers, were residing in London when she was born. Soon after the outbreak of World War II, the Taylors returned to the United States and settled into their new life in Los Angeles.
Performance was in Taylor's blood. Her mother had worked as an actress until she married. At the age of 3, the young Taylor started dancing, and eventually gave a recital for Princesses Elizabeth and Margaret. Not long after relocating to California a family friend suggested the Taylors' daughter take a screen test.
She soon signed a contract with Universal Studios, and made her screen debut at the age of 10 in There's One Born Every Minute (1942). She followed that up with a bigger role in Lassie Come Home (1943) and later The White Cliffs of Dover (1944).
Her breakout role, however, came in 1944 with National Velvet, in a role Elizabeth Taylor spent four months working to get. The film subsequently turned out to be a huge hit that pulled in more than $4 million and made the 12-year-old actress a huge star.
23. Taylor _________________________.
A. only accepted the roles to show her beauty
B. gave a performance to the royal when she was small
C. had some roles when she was at the age of 3
D. moved to Los Angeles when World War II broke out.
24. Which of the following is NOT true about the Taylors?
A. Her mother used to be an actress before getting married.
B. Not until Taylor grew up, her family encouraged her to start with art.
C. They lived in London at Taylor’s birth.
D. They were originally American.
25. The word ‘fashioned’ in the passage is closest in meaning to ________.
A. adapted B. ended C. shaped D. changed
26. Her role in National Velvet ____________________.
A. took her little time of working
B. didn’t help to make a huge amount of money
C. marked the first enormous success of Taylor
D. was taken when she was old
27. The word ‘that’ in the passage refers to __________.
A. the age of ten
C.There's One Born Every Minute
Circle one option (A, B, C or D) to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions. (0,75 pts)
A dolphin is a very intelligent and lovely animal.
Last night, while I studied with my tutor, Jane called and asked me out.
His friends suggested that he chooses Hanoi University rather than National University.
For each question, complete the new sentence so that it means the same as the given one. Use the CAPITAL word. Write the missing words in the given spaces. (2,5 pts)
An example has been done for you.
0. The number of young people working on farms has decreased sharply. DECREASE
--> There has been a sharp decrease in the number of young people working on farms.
31. The house is so spacious that the children can run up and down. ENOUGH
32. The best thing for you to do is to ask the teacher. SHOULD
33. The air pollution level has increased rapidly since the previous century. INCREASE
34. Harmful chemicals released into the environment can cause health problems. RESULT
35. Nowadays, many young boys are computer game addicts. ADDICTED
Đáp án có trong file tải: Đề kiểm tra môn tiếng Anh lần 1 học kì 1 lớp 12 kèm đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh 12 khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 12, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 12, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 12,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.