Đề kiểm tra học kì 1 môn tiếng Anh 8 có đáp án (Số 4)
Đề kiểm tra học kì 1 môn tiếng Anh 8 có đáp án
Nhằm hỗ trợ các bạn có tài liệu ôn tập hữu ích, VnDoc.com xin gửi đến các bạn Đề kiểm tra học kì 1 môn tiếng Anh 8 có đáp án (Số 4) được sưu tầm và đăng tải dưới đây. Chúng tôi hi vọng, qua bài thử sức này, các bạn tổng hợp được cho mình những kiến thức cần thiết cho kì thi đang đến rất gần. Chúc các bạn thi tốt!
I. Choose the word that has the underlined part pronounced differently. (3 pts)
1- A. humid B. handicapped C. hour D. hairdresser
2- A. worked B. learned C. watched D. placed
3- A. come B. done C. once D. home
4- A. happy B. hat C. face D. fan
5- A. smile B. thin C. improve D. skill
II. Choose the best option marked A, B, C or D to complete each sentence. (2.5 pts)
1. I ______ a letter from my old friend last week.
A. receive B. to receive C. receiving D. received
2. He is not ______ get married.
A. enough old to
B. enough old for
C. old enough to
D. old enough for
3. They enjoy ______ jokes.
A. to tell B. tell C. telling D. told
4. He will be back _______ 4.15 and 4.30.
A. between B. from C. at D. to
5. Long used to ______ soccer last year
A. play B. played C. playing D. plays
6. They have studied English ________ three years.
A. in B. at C. since D. for
7. You will have to cook dinner ________ .
A. herself B. itself C. yourself D. himself
8. My friend learns English ________. She always gets good marks.
A. well B. good C. bad D. badly
9. Could you help me, please? - ___________.
A. No, thank you
B. Yes, That's very kind of you.
C. Of course.
D. I'd love to
10. What are you _______ do next month?
A. go to B. going to C. go D. going
III. Read the passage carefully then answer the following questions. (2.5 pts)
A new shopping mall is opening in Nam's neighborhood today. It is very different from the present shopping area. All the shops are under one roof. That will be very convenient, especially during the hot and humid summer months. Customers will shop in comfort and won't notice the weather. Some people in the neighborhood, however, are not happy about the changes. The owners of the small stores on Tran Phu Street think the mall will take their business. Some of the goods in the new stores will be the same as the ones in the small shops, but the stores in the mall will offer a wider selection of products, some at cheaper prices. The residents and store owners have been concerned about the new mall for a few months. They have organized a community meeting in order to discuss the situation.
1. Where is the new shopping mall opening today?
2. Is it the same as the present shopping area?
3. Are all the shops under one roof?
4. What do the small store owners think about the new shopping mall?
5. Who have been concerned about the new mall for a few months?
IV. Write the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first one, using the words in the brackets (2.0 pts)
1. My bicycle is nice but your bicycle is nicer. (as...as)
-> My bicycle isn’t _______________________________
2. Nga started learning English 3 years ago. (for)
-> Nga has ______________________________________
3. I like watching cartoon programs. (enjoy)
-> I ___________________________________________
4. My shirt is red. Her shirt is red, too. (the same)
-> The color of ___________________________________
5. “Give me that dictionary, Lan.” He said. (asked)
-> He ______________________________________
Đáp án Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 8 môn tiếng Anh
1 - C 2 - B 3 - D 4 - C 5 - A
1 - D
2 - C
3 - C
4 - A
5 - A
6 - D
7 - C
8 - A
9 - C
10 - B
Câu III :
1. The new shopping mall./ It is opening in Nam's neighborhood today.
2. No, It isn't.
3. Yes, They are.
4. They think the mall will take their business. Or (The owners of the small stores think the mall will take their business.)
5. The residents and store owners have(been concerned about the new mall for a few months).
1. My bicycle isn’t as nice as yours (your bicycle).
2. Nga has learned English for 3 years.
3. I like watching cartoon programs.
4. The color of my shirt is the same as (the color of) her shirt./ The color of her shirt is the same as (the color of) my shirt.
or: The color of my shirt and her shirt are the same.
5. He asked Lan to give him that dictionary.