Đề thi công chức thuế ngạch chuyên viên môn Tiếng Anh trên máy tính
Thi công chức Tiếng Anh trên máy tính năm 2019
Đề tham khảo trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh thi công chức ngạch chuyên viên có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề ôn thi công chức năm 2019 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề thi Tiếng Anh có độ khó tương đương trình độ B khung Châu Âu giúp bạn đọc ôn tập lại kiến thức đã học hiệu quả.
Part 1. Choose the word or phrase which best completes each sentence.
1. Do you know the beautiful girl. . . . . . . . . ?
A. sit in the car B. sat in the car
C. sitting in the car D. who sit in the car
2. People used to believe that natural resources could never be ………………
A. run out B. used up
C. finished D. ended
3. You have to study harder to ……….. your classmates.
A. keep out of B. keep up with
C. take care of D. put an end to
4. I remember ………. him said that he would come but he is absent now.
A. hear B. to hear
C. hearing D. heard
5. His illness made him ……….. of concentration.
A. incompetent B. unable
C. incapable D. powerless
6. I could make ……….. the expression on his face.
A. up B. of
C. out D. for
7. They worked hard …………… they might be well- prepared for the examination.
A. because B. since
C. then D. so that
8. The sick man …………… by the surgeon.
A. was operated B. operated on
C. was operated on D. is operated
9. Have this one, ……. ?
A. do you C. don’t you
B. will you D. haven’t you
10. I hope you don’t mind ………. to come and meet her.
A. to be asked B. you were asked
C. being asked D. we asked you
Part 2. Read the text below and choose the best answer
Jules is now in his sixties, and is one of the many homeless people who live on the streets, he buys a newspaper most days. Today, with his fellow tramps, he reads about yesterday’s student demonstrations.
Like many of the tramps who live under the bridges in Paris, Jules was not always so poor. A long time ago he was in Navy, and like many who have been to sea for a long time, he has stayed slim and fit. Despite the strict organization on board ship, he loved the life, and had the opportunity to see many countries. He visited Poland and Russia, in South Africa he realized what valued in each country was the people he met.
After many happy years in the Navy, he had to retire. The good things in life always come to an end. His mother and father had long since died and he’d lost touch with his other relatives. He came to Paris and became an industrial designer. He was happy, although it wasn’t the same as the sea. He never wanted to get married and have children.
And then there was the period of darkness. He smiled sadly. He shrugs his shoulders and looks at his hands. There are tears in the corners of his eyes. This is something that he cannot bring himself to talk about. “It all went wrong”, he whispers.
He was silent for a minute, then recovered. He began to talk more loudly. “look at me now-it makes me angry. And what about the President? He’s been in the power for years, and look what he’s done for us. Nothing! I’m still out on the streets and I live the life of a dog.”
11. It would appear that Jules
A. takes an interest in important events.
B. has organized a protest recently.
C. has no contact with older homeless people.
D. is not as poor as he used to be.
12. When Jules was in the Navy he
A. only visited three countries.
B. enjoyed the strict life on board ship.
C. liked meeting people from different countries.
D. was very well paid for the job he did.
13. Jules changed his job because he
A. was too old to stay in the Navy.
B. wanted to start a family.
C. wanted to be near his relatives in Paris.
D. did not enjoy the work any more.
14. Jules lost his job and became a tramp because
A. of reasons he does not want to discuss.
B. of the death of his parents.
C. he did not have any family.
D. he was tired of doing a normal job.
15. The text states that Jules thinks the President
A. has not had enough time to change things.
B. has made homeless people’s lives even worse.
C. should increase pensions for old people.
D. should have done more to help people like him.
Part 3. Read the text below and choose the correct word for each space
Deep sleep is important for everyone . The actual (16) …………….of sleep you need depends (17)………….. your age. A young child (18)………………to sleep ten to twelve hours, and a teenager about nine hours. Adults differ a lot in their sleeping (19)…….………… For most of them, seven to eight hours a night is (20)………………. , but some sleep longer, while others manage with only four hours.
For a good night, having a comfortable (21)…………….. to sleep is very important. Also, there should be (22)………………of fresh air in the room, A warm drink sometimes helps people to sleep, (23) ………………it is not a good idea to drink coffee immediately before going to bed.
(24) ……………..you have to travel a very long distance, try to go to bed earlier than usual the day before the (25) ……………………This will help you to feel more rested when you arrive.
16. A. size B. number C. amount D. sum
17. A. on B. to C. in D. of
18. A. could B. ought C. must D. should
19. A. ways B. habits C. manners D. actions
20. A. few B. well C. less D. enough
21. A. point B. place C. position D. part
22. A. plenty B. much C. many D. several
23. A. because B. as C. although D. even
24. A. Since B. Until C. After D. If
25. A. journey B. voyage C. call D. Visit
Đáp án có trong file tải. Mời bạn đọc tải trọn bộ nội dung đề thi và đáp án tại đây: Đề thi công chức thuế ngạch chuyên viên môn Tiếng Anh trên máy tính. Ngoài ra, VnDoc.com đã cập nhật rất nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh cơ bản khác như: Tài liệu luyện kỹ năng Tiếng Anh cơ bản, Ôn tập Ngữ pháp Tiếng Anh, Luyện thi Tiếng Anh trực tuyến,... Mời bạn đọc tham khảo, download tài liệu.