Đề thi học kì 1 tiếng Anh lớp 6 có file nghe năm 2019 - 2020
Đề thi tiếng Anh học kì 1 lớp 6
Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh lớp 6 học kì 1 có file nghe và đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề thi học kì 1 lớp 6 môn tiếng Anh năm 2019 - 2020 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề thi tiếng Anh lớp 6 học kỳ 1 gồm nhiều dạng bài tập trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh 6 mới khác nhau giúp các em cải thiện kỹ năng làm bài hiệu quả.
1. Listen to a tour guide talking about the Great Pyramid of Egypt. Fill each of the gaps with A WORD OR A NUMBER. You will listen TWICE.
The Great Pyramid of Egypt
Height: (1) ______ feet
Being the (2) ______ building in the world for more than 4,000 years
Built: around (3) ______ B.C.
Duration of building: 20 (4) ______
Number of builders: 360,000
Being the largest of (5) ______ pyramids in Giza
2. Listen to a girl describing her home. Match the rooms with the descriptions. There is one extra description. You will listen TWICE.
1. Living room
A. There is a boring bed.
2. Sister's room
B. There are chalk drawings.
3. Parents' room
C. We never use it.
D. There are elephants everywhere.
5. Dining room
E. There is lively furniture.
F. There's good food.
1. Read the passage. Circle the best answer A, B or C to each of the questions.
York is a small ancient city in the north of England. It is located on the river Ouse. The city has many historic attractions such as York Minster – a very large cathedral, Castle Museum, York Art Gallery and many churches.
The old small streets in the centre of York are very small and attractive. These streets are only for walking. But it is very convenient to go to other cities from York by train. York is a very clean city. The air is fresh and the climate is so fantastic in summer months. It is an ideal place for visitors to come.
1. What is the passage about?
A. York City
B. The history of York
C. The attractions of York
2. Where is York City?
A. Near the river Ouse
B. In the north of England
C. Near Lead City
3. York Minster is ______.
A. a very large cathedral
B. a castle
C. an art gallery
4. Why do people walk in the centre of York?
A. The streets are very attractive.
B. The city does not allow.
C. The streets are very small.
5. How can people get to other cities?
A. By walking
B. By air plan
C. By train
2. Read the passage and use the words from the box to fill the gaps. There are TWO words you will NOT need.
Our family lives in a big apartment in the city centre. There are four (1) __________, a living room, a kitchen and two bathrooms. The living room is next to the kitchen. There is a bookshelf (2) __________ them. In the living room, we hang many (3) __________ on the wall. There is also a sofa and a coffee table.
The most favourite place is my bedroom. I have many (4) __________ on the wall about my favourite music bands. There is also a (5) __________. I can play my favourite songs when I am stressed.
1. For each question, complete the second sentence so that it means the same as the first. Use the word in brackets. You may need to change the word. Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS.
Here is an example.
0. The bookshop is opposite the library.
____________________ a bookshop opposite the library. (THERE)
Answer: 0. There is
1. It is less convenient to live in the suburbs than in the city centre.
Life is ____________________ in the city centre than in the suburbs. (MORE)
2. His neighbourhood is much more polluted than my neighbourhood.
His neighbourhood is ______________________ than mine. (LESS)
3. There are more high buildings in your city than in my city.
Your city is _______________________ than my city. (MODERN)
4. We have nothing to do here. In London, we have many outdoor activities.
We have _____________________ life in London than here. (INTERESTING)
5. I like my village most because others are not as peaceful.
My village is _________________________ than any other villages. (MORE)
Thực hiện bài trắc nghiệm trực tuyến tại: Đề thi học kì 1 tiếng Anh lớp 6 có file nghe và đáp án năm 2019 - 2020
Đáp án có trong file tải: Đề thi học kì 1 môn tiếng Anh lớp 6 chương trình mới có đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh 6 khác như Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 6, Bài tập trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh lớp 6, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 6, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 6,.... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.