Đề thi học kỳ 1 môn tiếng Anh lớp 11 THÍ ĐIỂM trường THPT Đa Phúc, Hà Nội năm học 2016 - 2017 có đáp án
Đề thi học kỳ 1 môn tiếng Anh lớp 11 THÍ ĐIỂM có đáp án
Tương tự với nhiều kì thi quan trọng khác, kiểm tra học kỳ 1 môn Tiếng Anh cũng mang lại cho các em học sinh nhiều áp lực và việc các em cần nỗ lực nhiều hơn trong việc học tập, luyện thi là điều cần thiết. Chúng tôi xin giới thiệu đến các em Đề thi học kỳ 1 môn tiếng Anh lớp 11 THÍ ĐIỂM trường THPT Đa Phúc, Hà Nội năm học 2016 - 2017 có đáp án. Nhanh tay tải miễn phí bộ đề thi hay này các em nhé. Chúc các em thành công.
I. PHONETICS (1 p)
Choose one word whose underlined part is pronounced differently
1. A. different B. interest C. evening D. prefer
2. A. mutual B. question C. confidential D. future
Choose one word whose stress pattern is different from others
3. A. respect B. viewpoint C. wheelchair D. nuclear
4. A. celebrate B. disabled C. barrier D. poverty
II. VOCABULARY AND GRAMMAR
Choose the best answer to complete the following sentences (1. 5p)
1. I _____ be delighted to show you round the factory
A. ought to B. would C. might D. can
2. The situation looks_______. We must do something.
A. good B. well C. bad D. badly
3. Have you heard about John? He has broken _____with his girlfriend.
A. down B. out C. into D. up
4. In case of emergency, you have to act very _____
A. decision B. decisiveness C. decisive D. decisively
5. _______ you usually feel _______before an examination?
A. Are/ nervous B. Do/ nervously C. Do/ nervous D. Are/ nervously
6. It is important that the disabled _______to integrate into learning environment like the normal ones.
A. be helped B. are helped C. is helped D. will be helped
Give the correct form of the words in the brackets (1p)
1. These volunteers mainly provided services and help for children with cognitive _impairment__ (impair).
2. You must believe in your own ability and have _confidence___ (confident) in yourself to be (success)__successful.
3. In what way do parents keep their children __motivated___ (motivate)?
Give the correct tenses and forms of the verbs in the brackets (1. 5 p)
4. The president doesn't mind (attack)................ ................. being attacked by the press.
5. The situation (recently/ change)........................................ has recently changed.
6. How did you break your leg? - I (fall).........fell off the ladder when I (put)........ was putting up the curtains.
7. His doctor advised him (go)... ........... ......to go to bed early.
8. The little boy hopes (take)..............................to be taken to Disneyland Park on his birthday.
III. READING (2. 5 ps)
Read the passage and choose the best answers (1. 25 p)
In many aspects of life, effective communication skills are extremely important. With good communication skills, people can enjoy better interpersonal relationships with friends and family. The following are some guides that can help you improve your communication skills.
Learn to listen
Listening is not the same as hearing; you should learn to listen not only to the words being spoken but also how they are being spoken and the non-verbal messages sent with them. You shouldn't think about what to say next while listening; instead clear your mind and focus on the message being received. Your friends, colleagues and other acquaintances will appreciate your good listening skills.
Try to understand other people's emotions
To understand other people's emotions, you should be sympathetic to other people's misfortunes and congratulate them on their achievements. To do this, you need to be aware of what is going on in other people's lives. It's crucial to maintain eye contact and do not be afraid to ask others for their opinions as this will help to make them feel valued.
It's advised that you offer words and actions of encouragement, as well as praise, to others, which make other people feel welcome, valued and appreciated in your communications. If you let others know that they are valued, they are much more likely to give you their best. You should also try to ensure that everyone get involved in an interaction or conversation by using effective body language and open questions.
1. What is the best title for the passage?
A. Benefits of owning effective communication skills B. Ways to improve communication skills
C. Behaviours of a good listener D. How to understand other people's emotions
2. Why are effective communication skills important in our lives?
A. They help us enjoy a calm state of mind. B. They help us catch people's attention.
C. They help us build good interpersonal relationships with others. D. They help us improve our communication skills
3. What should listeners do while someone is speaking?
A. Listen attentively to what is being spoken and how it is delivered.
B. Not listen to the words spoken but learn how they are spoken
C. Think of what should be spoken next.
D. Only pay attention to the words being spoken, not the non-verbal messages sent with them.
4. According to the writer, what is the way to feel other people's emotions?
A. We should show sympathy for other people's bad luck. C. Ask others about their emotions
B. We should express congratulations on other people's success. D. Both A and B are correct.
5. What should we do to involve everyone in an interaction or conversation?
A. Discourage them through words and actions. B. Use body language and open questions.
C. Let others feel valued and appreciated. D. Make others feel welcome in your communication
Read the passage and choose the best option to fill in each blank. (1. 25p)
An important part of being an adult is becoming more independent from your parents. _____(1)_____ independent, you'll need to focus on your living situation, your financial resources, your budgeting behavior and possibly how you interact with your parents in your day-to-day life.
Make sure you are living somewhere other than your parents' house or in a residence that your parents have paid ____(2)____. If you want to be independent and make your own decisions about how you live, you will need to obtain your own housing that is completely separate from your parents both physically and financially.
One of the main challenges in becoming independent as an adult is acquiring a sufficient income to allow you to live without the financial ____(3)____of your parents. This can be particularly difficult if you are still a university student, but it is not impossible. Seek scholarships and part-time jobs. If you are ___(4)____ a student, find employment that offers a salary that can cover your expenses. Avoid relying on your parents as the first option for help of any kind. Although your parents will always be an important source of social support in your life, your parents should not be the first people you approach with requests for help, or requests for financial assistance. This means that you may never ask your parents for help again, it just means that as an independent adult, there should be ___(5)____ sources of support within your life that you can turn to when necessary.
1. A. to becoming B. becoming C. to become D. become
2. A. to B. of C. at D. for
3. A. assist B. assistance C. assistence D. assisted
4. A. no longer B. not longer C. no long D. any longer
5. A. other's B. others C. another D. other
IV. WRITING (2. 5 ps)
Rewrite the following sentences (1. 5p)
1. You are not allowed to wear casual clothes to school. (must)
=> You..................must not wear casual clothes to school ...............
2. My secretary sent the bill to Mr. Harding yesterday. (cleft sentence in the passive)
=> It was the bill that was sent to Mr. Harding yesterday by my secretary.
3. Tom and Jerry haven't talked to each other for 2 years.
=> The last time......Tom and Jerry talked to each other was 2 years ago............