Đề thi thử THPT Quốc gia năm 2017 môn Tiếng Anh có đáp án - Đề 22
Đề thi thử THPT Quốc gia năm 2017 môn Tiếng Anh có đáp án - Đề 22
Bạn đang gặp khó khăn trước các đề thi thử THPT Quốc gia và bạn không biết làm sao để đạt được điểm số như mong muốn. Hãy tham khảo Đề thi thử THPT Quốc gia năm 2017 môn Tiếng Anh có đáp án - Đề 22 sẽ giúp các bạn nhận ra các dạng bài tập khác nhau và cách giải của nó. Chúc các bạn thành công.
Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the rest.
1. A. nursery B. work C. excursion D. certificate
2. A. application B. apply C. applicant D. applicator
Choose the word that has the main stress position differently from that of the rest.
3. A. campus B. certificate C. performance D. acceptance
4. A. impression B. existence C. compulsory D. creativity
5. A. reform B. improve C. dominate D. adopt
Choose the correct answer to each of the flollowing questions.
6. He warned her__________the wire.
A. not touching B. not touch C. touch D. not to touch
7. Hurry up! It's time we__________for next week's examination.
A. have studied B. studied C. had studied D. will study
8. When Jack __________me, I__________a letter.
A. phoned/ has been writing B. has phoned/ was writing
C. phoned/ was writing D. was phoning/ wrote
9. Be quiet! The baby__________.
A. is sleeping B. slept C. was sleeping D. sleeps
10. You should find out as much as about the job and the vacancy
A. jobs are advertised B. a job that is available.
C. a seat that is available D. an empty seat.
11. Would you mind show me __________to work the lift?
A. where B. how C. what D. why
12. The academic year in England __________into three terms.
A. has divided B. is divided C. divides D. is dividing
13. My mother tells me that she__________since she was four.
A. has been singing B. has been sung C. sang D. had sung
14. We saw many soldiers and horses __________were moving to the front line.
A. which B. whom C. who D. that
15. Try these cakes! They are __________from wheat flour.
A. done B. made C. taken D. baked
16. A surprise party __________by my students tomorrow.
A. is going to be organized B. is gone to organize
C. is going to organize D. a and b are correct
17. Schooling is__________for all English children from the age of five to sixteen.
A. compulsory B. advised C. selected D. encouraged
18. Because of the coming examination, I am under a lot of study__________.
A. responsibility B. pressure C. confidence D. activities
19. Had I known she was sick, I __________her.
A. visited B. had visited C. would have visited D. would visit
20. "__________" the doctor advised his patient.
A. You had better stop drinking B. I would like you to drink
C. You had better to drink D. Please drink some more
21. "I will do it for you, Mary", Peter said.
A. Peter advised Mary to do it B. Peter advised Mary not to do it.
C. Peter promised to do it for Mary D. Peter wanted Mary to do it.
22. Some snakes are poisonous,__________others are harmless.
A. but B. so C. for D. although
23. Please don't enter __________knocking.
A. with B. without C. except for D. by
24. "Thanks for your help!" "________________"
A. With all my heart B. Never mind me C. It's my pleasure D. All it is for you
25. " How do you get to work?" "_________________"
A. It is very far B. About two kilometers.
C. I walk, of course D. I was taken there.
26. "I have just passed my English proficiency test." "____________"
A. Congratulations! B. It's nice of you to say so!
C. That's a good idea! D. Ok! I'm enjoying in it!
27. "Happy New Year!" "______________"
A. Thank you, I am very happy to hear that.
B. Thank you, I am too.
C. Thank you, the same to you.
D. Thank you. I wish you a happy birthday.
28. "I am expecting a baby." " _______________"
A. Good luck! Boy or girl?
B. Happy to hear that.
C. When will you give birth to a baby?
D. That's wonderful news! When's it due?
Choose the sentence that is closest in the meaning to the root one.
29. I can't do the test because it is too difficult.
A. If the test weren't too difficult, I can do it.
B. If the test hadn't been too difficult, I could do it.
C. If the test weren't too difficult, I could do it.
D. If the test isn't too difficult, I can do it.
30. They are cleaning the kitchen now.
A. The kitchen is now cleaned.
B. The kitchen is cleaning now.
C. The kitchen is been cleaning now.
D. The kitchen is being cleaned now.
31. Opinion/ his performance/ good.
A. My opinion was good at his pereformance.
B. For my opinion, his performance was good.
C. In my opinion, I think his performance was good.
D. In my opinion, his performance was good.
32. He/ afraid/ sack/ lack of education.
A. He is afraid that he sacks lack of education.
B. He is afraid of sacking due to lack of education.
C. He is afraid of being sacked for lack of education.
D. He is afraid of being sacked because he lacks of education.
33. Without transportation, our modern society could not exist.
A. Our modern society could not exist if there is no transportation.
B. Our modern society will not exist without having transportation.
C. If there were no transportation, our modern society would not exist.
D. If transportation no longer exists, our modern society will not exist.
34. "You'd better think carefully before applying for that job." She said to me.
A. She said me to think carefully before applying for that job.
B. She says me to think carefully before applying for that job.
C. She advise me to think carefully before applying for that job.
D. She advised me to think carefully before applying for that job.
35. The USA is a country of high youth unemployment.
A. The USA is a country of young people.
B. It is the USA that has a great number of young people.
C. High youth unemployment is found in the USA.
D. We find high youth unemployment a problem in the USA
Choose the correct word for each of the blanks.
BEFORE THE INTERVIEW
You should find out as much as possible about the job and the (41)__________. Before the interview, you have to send a letter of application and your resumes to the company to express your interest in the job and (42) __________that you may be the most suitable candidate for the position.
When you come to the interview, remember (43) __________with you your school certificates and letter of recommendation from your teachers or your previous employers. (44)__________you may jot down your qualifications and experience that can relate to the job and prepare for the questions that are often asked during the interview. Make sure you know where the interview is and (45)__________there. Be on time or a few minutes early. Don't forget to dress neatly and formally.
41. A. vacancy B. career C. profession D. place.
42. A. showing B. to show C. shown D. show
43. A. to bring B. bringing C. brought D. bring
44. A. Although B. In addition C. however D. And
45. A. how to get B. how getting C. way getting D. to get
Choose the correct answer to each of the questions.
If parents bring up a child with the aim of turning the child into a genius, they will cause great damage to him. According to several leading educational psychologist, this is one of the biggest mistakes which some parents make. Generally the child will understand very well the parents expect and will fail. Unrealistic parental expectations can cause great damage to their children.
However, if parents are not unrealistic about what they expect their children to do, but are hopeful in a sensible way, the child may succeed in doing very well especially if the parents are very supportive of their children.
Michael Li is very lucky. He is very fond of music, and his parents help him a lot by taking him to concerts and arranging private piano and violin lessons. Although Michael's play the trumpet in a large orchestra, he never makes Michael enter music competitions if he is unwilling.
Michael's friend, Winston Chen, however, is not so lucky. Although both his parents are successful musicians, they set too high a standard for Winston. They want their son to be as successful as they are and so they enter him in every piano competition held. They are very unhappy when he does not win. "When I was your age, I used to win every competition I enter," Winton's father tells him. Winston is always afraid that he will disappoint his parents and now he always seems quiet and unhappy.
46. The main idea of the passage is____________________.
A. how parennts should make a child a musician.
B. how parents should bring up a child.
C. what differences there are between two kinds of parents.
D. what aim of a child can be much earlier to reach.
47. Michael is lucky because____________________.
A. His parents help him in a sensible way. B. His family is rich enough to have a car.
C. His father is a musician in an orchestra. D. He is free to do anything that he likes best.
48. Winton's parents set so high a standard for him that ____________________.
A. He has to do his best to do everything.
B. He has made ggreater progress in music.
C. He is afraid that he may disappoint them
D. He often want to kill himself someday.
49. It is one of parents' mistakes if____________________.
A. they want their child to be a musician.
B. They help their child to win music competition.
C. They don't care for their child's education much.
D. They make their child try to achieve too much.
50. According to the author's opinion, ____________________.
A. It is unimportant to let the child develop in the way they want.
B. Parents should be supportive of their children.
C. All sensible parents can train their children to success in everything.
D. Unrealistic parents should arrange private lessons for their children.