Đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh Sở GD&ĐT Vĩnh Phúc có đáp án - Đề luyện 13
Đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh
Đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh Sở GD&ĐT Vĩnh Phúc có đáp án - Đề luyện 13 được VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải dưới đây bao gồm những dạng bài thường gặp trong đề thi vào lớp 10 rất hữu ích cho các bạn ôn tập cũng như củng cố kiến thức, chuẩn bị tốt nhất cho kì thi sắp tới.
SECTION A: PHONETICS
Choose the word which has the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest.
Example: 00. A. man B. bad C. many D. manage
Answer: 00. C
1. A. nurse B. bury C. hurt D. curly
2. A. rays B. bays C. days D. says
3. A. laughed B. sacred C. naked D. wicked
4. A. grew B. threw C. knew D. flew
5. A. leaf B. knife C. café D. of
6. A. thousand B. proudly C. southern D. foul
7. A. situation B. question C. safety D. statue
8. A. alone B. own C. post D. cost
9. A. college B. colleague C. luggage D. huge
10. A. this B. thigh C. wealthy D. width
SECTION B: GRAMMAR AND VOCABULARY
I. Choose the best answer from A, B, C, or D that fits each blank.
11. We usually write to each other ………
A. every two weeks B. every week twice C. two every week D. none is correct
12. If you look ……… the book, you can find what you need.
A. at B. for C. up D. through
13. Do you think we’ll find a solution ……… the problem?
A. to B. for C. of D. about
14. I feel sick now. I wish I ......... so much cake.
A. not ate B. didn’t eat C. hadn’t eaten D. wouldn’t have eaten
15. ......…for the fact that he was working abroad, he would willingly have helped with the project.
A. If it had been B. If it hadn’t been C. Had it been D. Hadn’t it been
16. “Who is Mr. Madely?” “I have no idea. I’ve never heard ......... him”.
A. about B. from C. after D. of
17. ......... lion dancing is very popular in Vietnam, my friend, Andy, does not enjoy it.
A. But B. Although C. If D. However
18. Harry: “Thank you for your help, Judy.” – Judy: “…………”
A. With all my heart B. Never mention me C. It’s my pleasure D. No problem
19. Ann was robbed on the way home yesterday. She was made ……… all her money to the robber.
A. give B. to give C. giving D. given
20. ……… many times I tell him, he always forgets to pass on phone messages.
A. Wherever B. Whatever C. Whenever D. However
21. She never let you cook the meals, .........?
A. didn't she B. doesn't she C. did she D. does she
22. If you had taken my advice, you ............ in this mess now.
A. wouldn’t be B. won’t be C. aren’t D. wouldn’t have been
23. It’s no use ......... a language if you don’t try to use it.
A. to learn B. learned C. learning D. learn
24. She drove so .......... that she had an accident.
A. careful B. carefully C. careless D. carelessly
25. She doesn’t allow anyone ......... in her room.
A. smoke B. smoking C. to smoke D. smoked
26. He ......... to anyone suspicious when the class was over.
A. was not seen to talk B. was not seen talking
C. was not being seen walking D. had not seen to talk
27. We took part in a sponsored walk ……… to support the poor.
A. organized B. organizing C. that organized D. had organized
28. It’s very ……… of you to offer me your seat, but really I’m quite happy to stand.
A. sympathetic B. considerate C. grateful D. appreciative
29. You can stay here ……… you don’t make a loud noise.
A. as much as B. as long as C. as soon as D. as far as
30. ……… interested in that subject, I would try to learn more about it.
A. Should I B. I was C. If I am D. Were I
31. Sue was offered a job as a translator but she …
A. gave it away B. turned it down C. made it up D. filled it in
32. The building has a smoke detector … any fires can be detected immediately.
A. so that B. if C. such as D. as if
33. Not until 1856 ……… across the Mississippi River.
A. the first bridge was built B. was the first bridge built
C. the first building a bridge D. the bridge building was
II. Give the correct form of the verbs in brackets.
34. Rebecca (wear) is wearing… a new dress today because it is her birthday.
35+36. He (die) died … of cancer last year. He must (smoke) have smoked … a lot.
37+38. I don’t think it is worth (spend) spending … money on it. It (be) has been … there in the shop for ages.
39. It’s time we (do) did… something to stop road accidents.
40. (Convince) Convinced… that they were trying to poison him, he refused to eat anything.
41. You should wear several layers of clothing (keep) to keep… warm.
42. Up to now it (visit) …has been visited … by thousands of people.
43. Cuckoos (not – build) don't build… nests. They use the nests of other birds.
Trên đây, VnDoc.com đã gửi đến các bạn Đề thi vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh có đáp án của Sở GD&ĐT Vĩnh Phúc. Các bạn hãy tải về và thử sức để có kì thi đạt kết quả tốt nhất nhé. Ngoài ra, chúng tôi cũng xin gửi đến các bạn ôn tập từng mảng kiến thức cụ thể như chuyên đề Các thì, word form...rất hữu ích cho các bạn ôn tập. Chúc các bạn có kì thi hiệu quả!