Đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh Thái Bình năm 2021 số 3
Đề thi thử tiếng Anh vào 10 2021 tỉnh Thái Bình có đáp án
Đề thi tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh 2021 có đáp án sở GD&ĐT Thái Bình dưới đây nằm trong bộ dề thi vào 10 môn tiếng Anh năm 2021 - 2022 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề thi thử tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 Thái Bình có đáp án gồm 50 câu trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh lớp 9 khác nhau giúp các em ôn tập tại nhà hiệu quả.
Choose the correct answer A, B, C or D to indicate the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the others in each of the following sentences.
1.A. sand B. bag C. map D. water
2.A. please B.east C. seat D. great
3.A. photograph B. plough C. high D. though
4.A. lights B. disasters C. packs D. hopes
5.A. borrowed B. received C. placed D. stayed
II. GRAMMAR & LEXICO
Choose the letter A, B, C or D to indicate to the correct answer to complete each of the following sentences.
6. His mother has to work hard to support the family,_______ ?
A. doesn't she B. has she C. does she D. hasn't she
7. We are having _______ great time here in Ha Noi.
A. a B. Ø C. the D. an
8. She likes watching the stars _______ night.
A. in B. up C. at D. on
9. Would you mind not _______ on the radio until I've finished typing the document?
A. turning B. being turned C. to turn D. turned
10. You_______ anything since yesterday. You must be really hungry.
A. hasn't eaten B. ate C. are eating D. haven't eaten
11. The train _______ at 5 o'clock tomorrow morning.
A. leave B. will leave C. leaves D. has left
12. If it doesn't rain, we _______ soccer this afternoon.
A. would play B. play C. will play D. played
13. I find it very_______ to stay at home all day.
A. boring B. bored C. interested D. B &C are correct
14. _______ there are loads of festivals in Vietnam, Tet or Tet Nguyen Dan is the most important one.
A. As long as B. When C. Although D. Since
15. She passed the exam easily _______ working very hard.
A. because B. because of C. in spite of D. so
16. Mary wishes she _______ her uncle this coming weekend.
A. could visit B. will visit C. visits D. had visited
17. I think Angela_______ to buy that coat, it's really lovely.
A. have B. should C. ought D. must
18. He _______ to the zoo by his mother last weekend.
A. was taking B. takes C. was taken D. took
19. The teacher gave us five minutes to ______ the maths problem.
A. find out B. go out C. look after D. take out
20. Would you like_______ part in the charity program this summer?
A. took B. taking C. to take D. take
21. Tuan writes _______ than he did in the previous term.
A.more careful B. carelessly C. more carefully D. careless
22. The air in the city is becoming _______ .
A. seriously pollution B. serious polluted C. seriously polluted D. serious pollution
23. The excited children were looking forward_______ with the foreign teacher.
A. spoken B. to speaking C. speaking D. to speak
24. He asked the shop _______ where the English books were.
A. baker B. nurse C. assistant D. conductor
25. These shoes don't_______ me. They're much too big.
A. fit B. pass C. suit D. match
26. That's the man_______ mother tongue is Chinese.
A. which B. that C. who D. whose
Choose the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following sentences.
27.Tim and Tom look similar although they are not brothers.
A. familiar B. strange C. different D. alike
28. It rained so hard that the roads were covered in water.
A. kindly B. carefully C. softly D. heavily
Choose the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following sentences.
29. Jame and Jason find Math really interesting. They like this subject very much.
A. bored B. exciting C. boring D. difficult
30. Do you mind if I borrow your dictionary?
A. give B. take C. collect D. lend
III. COMMUNICATIVE SITUATIONS
Choose A, B, C or D to indicate the most suitable response to complete the following exchange.
31. "_______ ." - "I have a terrible headache."
A. What causes you?
B. What's the problem to you?
C. What's the matter with you?
D. What happens with you?
32. "What a delicious cake!" - "_______ "
A. Thanks. I'm glad that you like it.
C. I don't believe so.
D. You're welcome
Còn tiếp ...
Trên đây là Đề tiếng Anh thi vào 10 sở GD&ĐT Thái Bình năm 2021 có đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn thi vào lớp 10 năm 2021 các môn học khác như: ôn thi vào lớp 10 môn Toán, ôn thi vào lớp 10 môn Văn, ... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.