Đề thi Tiếng Anh lớp 8 có ma trận
Đề thi Tiếng Anh lớp 8 có ma trận với nhiều dạng bài tập, giúp các bạn học sinh ôn luyện Tiếng Anh hiệu quả. Khi thực hành nhiều bài kiểm tra, các bạn sẽ dần nâng cao khả năng Tiếng Anh, và hình thành phản xạ khi làm bài, mang lại điểm số cao trong các bài thi Tiếng Anh.
ĐỀ THI TIẾNG ANH LỚP 8 CÓ MA TRẬN
I. LISTENING: Listen and write True (T) or False (F): (2,5 pts)
1. ______ Today Chi is sad.
2. ______ She is going to join the Y & Y Green Group
3. ______ They are going on an excursion next month
4. ______ They are going to plant trees and flowers in the park
5. ______ They will collect broken glass and paper for recycling
A. Read the passage and decide if the statements are true (T) or false (F): (1,25pts)
Alexander Graham Bell was born in Scotland in 1847, but when he was a young man of twenty-three he moved with his parents to Canada. Before the year was over, young Graham had left his family and gone to Boston. Though Bell was a dreamer, he was also a practical thinker and a man of action. In Boston, where he worked by day as a teacher of the deaf, he worked far into the night experimenting with the electrical transmission of the sound. This led to the invention of the telephone.
- ____ Alexander G. Bell was born in England.
- ____ He emigrated to Canada in 1865
- ____ He went to Boston when he was twenty-three
- ____ Graham Bell worked with the deaf in Boston
- ____ He invented the telephone
B. Read the passage and choose the best answer: (1,25pts)
We got up early in the morning. We carefully prepared(1) _______ food boxes to take with us. We left the house and (2)_______ to drive through the town traffic. However in the countryside we drove(3)_________. After an hour we reached the foot of the mountain. We climbed the first part easily, but when we were nearly at the top we naturally slowed down(4)______ it was difficult. We tried hard to reach the top and when we did, Dad said we had done(5)_______.
1. A. his B.her C.their D. our
2. A. has B. had C. have D. must
3. A.fast B.fastly C.quick D.slow
4. A.but B.however C.because D.for example
5. A.good B.well C.fine D.bad