Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 9 Unit 2: Clothing - Lesson 2
Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 9
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 9 Unit 2: Clothing - Lesson 2 được VnDoc sưu tầm và giới thiệu để có thể chuẩn bị giáo án và bài giảng hiệu quả, giúp quý thầy cô tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức làm việc. Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 9 này được soạn phù hợp quy định Bộ Giáo dục và nội dung súc tích giúp học sinh dễ dàng hiểu bài học hơn.
A. The aims: To ask and respond to questions on personal references.
B/ Objectives: By the end of the lesson, Ss will be able to know the name of some costumes in English such as Colorful T shirt, plaid skirt, plain suit, blue shorts and ask & respond to questions on personal references.
C/ Language content:
- Vocab: a colorful T-Shirt, faded jeans, a sleeveless sweater, a short-sleeved blouse, a striped shirt, baggy pants, a plaid skirt, a plain suit, a striped shirt
- Grammar: The present simple tense to present about the clothe that Students like wearing and the indirect speech.
D/ Teaching aids: Text books, chalk and some pictures
E / Procedure:
I / Warm up: Noughts and Crosses
Remark and lead in the new lesson.
II / Pre speaking
- Introduce “In the last lesson, we got some information about Ao dai the traditional dress of Viet Nam. Today we will learn about the casual clothes that we wear daily.
- Guide Ss to do the exercise a and explain the aims of it.
- Ask Students to do the exercise and compare with a friend.
- Call on some Students to read their results aloud.
- Correct and give the right answers. (Using the subordinate board) and tell Students to read the new words and copy.
* Checking the vocabulary: Kim’s game
III / While speaking:
- Introduce “Now work in groups to discuss and write two more questions for the last section of the survey.”
1. What type of clothing do you wear on Tet holiday?
2. What do you wear when you go to the party?
- Now use the questions in the survey to interview members of another group. The words in section a may help you.
+ Go around class and provide help if necessary.
- Call on some Students to report in front of class.
- Remark and correct mistakes.
IV / Post speaking:
- Now report the results they have interviewed in front of class as examples in the book.
- Call on some representatives to demonstrate.
- Correct and give the suggested answers:
Huong said that she liked to wear faded jeans on the weekend because she felt very comfortable.
Lan said that a colorful T –shirt was his favorite type of clothing.
People aid that the blue uniforms of their school were very beautiful and comfortable.
V / Home work:
1. Learn by heart new words.
2. Do exercises in workbook.
3. Prepare the next lesson.
- Play game in groups
- Listen and copy the title of the lesson.
- Work individually
- Compare with their friends.
- Read their results in front of class.
- Look at the subordinate board to repeat all the new words and copy.
- Play the game in groups
- Listen carefully.
- Look at the table in the book and work in pairs to answer the questions.
- Demonstrate in the front.
- Read the example in the book aloud.
- Work individually and report the results in the front.
- Repeat the suggested answers
- Listen and copy