Đề thi cuối học kỳ 1 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 12 năm học 2015 - 2016
Ôn tập môn Tiếng Anh lớp 12 cuối học kì 1
Đề thi trắc nghiệm trực tuyến luyện thi cuối học kì 1 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 12 có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề thi học kì 1 lớp 12 mới nhất trên VnDoc.com. Đề kiểm tra Tiếng Anh gồm nhiều dạng bài tập trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh khác nhau giúp học sinh lớp 12 nắm vững kiến thức đã học hiệu quả.
Một số bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12 khác:
- I. Phonetics
- II. Choose from the four options given one best answer to complete each sentence.
- 6.The medical community continues to make progress in the fight against cancer.
A nuclear station may take risk going off due to unexpected incidents.
- 8. John cannot make a _______ to get married to Mary or stay single until he can afford a house and a car.
- 9. Most _______ are at senior level, requiring appropriate qualifications.
- 10. Jackie Robinson, ______ to play baseball in the major leagues, joined the Brooklyn Dodgers in 1947.
- 11. Geysers have often been compared to volcanoes ________ they both emit hot liquids from below the earth’s surface.
- 12. Flag Day is a legal holiday only in the state of Pennsylvania, _______ Betsy Ross sewed the first American flag.
- 13. During the late 15th century, _______ of the native societies of America had professions in the fields of arts and crafts.
- 14. According some educators, the goal of teaching is to help students learn what _______ to know to live a well-adjusted and successful life.
- 15. The first explorer ________ California by land was Jedediah Strong Smith, a trapper who crossed the southwestern deserts of the United States in 1826.
- 16. The chair may be the oldest type of furniture, _______ its importance has varied from time to time and from country to country.
- 17. Halley’s Comet had its first documented sighting in 240 B.C. in China and _______ it has been seen from the earth 29 times.
- 18. The American Academy of Poets, _______ the 1930’s, provides financial assistance to support working poets.
- 19. Fish were among the earliest forms of life. Fish _______ on earth for ages and ages.
- 20. Many gases, including the nitrogen and oxygen in air, _______ color or odor.
- 21. According to research reports, people usually _______ in their sleep 25 to 30 times each night.
- 22. There _____ available in his area of specialization.
- 23. Many of the _______ not expect to win.
- 24. More than ten victims _______ missing in the storm last week.
- 25. In the US the first stage of compulsory education _______ as elementary education.
- 26. The mother asked her son _______.
- 27. Martin asked me _______.
- 28. John asked me _______ interested in any kind of sports.
- 29. Alice: “What shall we do this evening?” Carol: “____________________”
- 30. Linda: “Excuse me! Where’s the post office?” -Maria: “____________.”
- III. Read the passage carefully and then choose the correct answers.Ever since humans have inhabited the earth, that have made use of various forms of communication. Generally, this expression of thoughts and feelings has been in the form of oral speech. When there is a language barrier, communication is accomplished through sign language in which motions stand for letters, words, and ideals. Tourists, the deaf, and the mute have had to resort to this form of expression. Many of these symbols of whole words are very picturesque and exact and can be used internationally; spelling, however, cannot.
Body language transmits ideals or thoughts by certain actions, either intentionally or unintentionally. A wink can be a way of flirting or indicating that the party is only joking. A nod signifies approval, while shaking the head indicates a negative reaction.
Other forms of nonlinguistic language can be found in Braille (a system of raised dots read with the fingertips), signal flags, Morse code, and smoke signal. Road maps and picture signs also guide, warn, and instruct people.
While verbalization is the most common form of language, other systems and techniques also express human thoughts and feelings.
- 31. Which of the following best summarizes this passage?
- 32. Which of the following is NOT TRUE?
- 33. Which form other than oral speech would be most commonly used among blind people?
- 34. How many different forms of communication are mentioned in the passage?
- 35. Sign language is said very picturesque and exact and can be used intentionally except for ______.
- IV. Read the text and choose the best word to fill in the blank.Vietnamese people usually return to their families during Tết. Some return to worship at the family altar or visit the graves of their ancestors in their homeland. They also clean the grave of their family as a sign of respect. (36)__________ Tết is a national holiday among all Vietnamese, each region and religion has its own customs.
Tết in the three Vietnamese regions can be (37)__________ into three periods, (38)_________ Tất Niên (penultimate New Year's Eve), Giao Thừa (New Year's Eve), and Tân Niên (the New Year), representing the (39)____________ before Tết, the eve of Tết, and the days of and following Tết, respectively. All of these customs are (40)________________ Tết in Vietnam.
- V. Identify the one underlined word or phrase that must be changed in order to make the sentence correct.
Jason’s professor had him to rewrite his thesis many times before allowing him to present it to the committee.
- 42.Maribel has registered for both the afternoon anthropology class as well as the evening sociology lecture.
- 43.There were so much people trying to leave the burning building that the police had a great deal of trouble controlling them.
- 44.A lunch of soup and sandwiches do not appeal to all of the students.
- 45.Air pollution, together with littering, are causing many problems in our large, industrial cities today.
- VI. Choose the correct sentence which has the same meaning as the given one.
- 46. I have not seen Tom for ages.
- 47. “How beautiful is the dress you have just bought!” Peter said to Mary.
- 48. He drove carelessly and had an accident.
- 49. “I will ring you up after I get home.” Peter said to Mary.
- 50. It is not until a Vietnamese girl getting 18 years old that she is allowed to get married legally.
- VII. Choose the correct answer for each following question.
- 51. A letter of ……… is sometimes really necessary for you in a job interview.
- 52. Her job was so ……… that she decided to quit it.
- 53. Can you please tell me some information that ……… to the job?
- 54. At first year at college was probably the best and most ……… year of my life.
- 55. If I were offered the job, I think I ……… it.
- 56. He is the man ……… car was stolen last week.
- 57. I would like to know the reason ……… he decided to quit the job.
- 58. Many people believe that ……… human beings will never used up all ……… natural resources on earth.
- 59. My parents ……… their favourite show on TV when Daisy ……… last night.
- 60. "Congratulations! You did great." - " ……… ."
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thống
- Trả lời đúng của bạn
- Trả lời sai của bạn