1. I feel really tired. I think I ______ go to bed.
2. Where are you going? - I ______ visit a customer.
3. Do you want me to help you? - No thanks. John ______ help me.
4. Would you prefer tea or coffee? - I ______ have some coffee, please.
5. Would you like to come to my house for dinner and talk about this? - Good idea. I ______ bring some wine.
6. I've already decided. I ______ buy a new car.
7. What are your plans for next week? - I ______ to fly to New York on business. Probably on Tuesday but I haven't bought my ticket yet.
8. What are your plans for the holidays? - I ______ visit my parents for a few days and then go walking in Scotland.
9. Why are you wearing your best suit? - I ______ have lunch with my biggest customer.
10. Do you want to have the chicken or the beef? - I think ______ have the beef.
Bài 2: Điền will hoặc be going to vào chỗ trống.
1. Sam: Have you arranged the accommodation for our guest?
Chris: I am terribly sorry. I completely forgot about it. I __________ do it now.
2. Guest: I think I forgot my luggage in the lobby.
Receptionist: Please wait here. I ask someone to carry it to your _______ room.
4. Martin: This is the second time i have called you about the TV which doesn't work properly.
Receptionist: Sorry Sir! We've already informed the technicians of the problem. They _______ come upstairs to fix it soon.
5. Travel Agent: Could you tell me the flight number and the arrival time of Mr. Duncan?
Secretary: Hold on a second, please! I __________ give you this information after checking his flight ticket.
Bài 3: Hoàn thành đoạn hội thoại sau bằng cách chia động từ trong ngoặc.
LAURA: What are you doing this weekend, Jan?
TANYA: I (see)_____1______a new play tomorrow at the Royal Court theater.
LAURA: Have you got the tickets yet?
TANYA: No, I (get)____2_____ them this afternoon, actually. Would you like to come?
LAURA: Oh, thank you, that would be nice.
TANYA: OK, I (get)____3______ you a ticket too.
LAURA: Great! What time does it start?
TANYA: Eight o'clock, but we (all meet)_____4____ in the Green Cafe at 7.15.
LAURA: OK, I (meet)___5____ you in the cafe, but I (be)___6____ there around 7.30.
TANYA: That's fine.
LAURA: Oh, one other thing. I've got no money at the moment. I (pay)____7___ for the ticket on Saturday. Is that OK?
TANYA: Yes, that's OK, no problem.
LAURA: Great! Why don't we go eat something in the restaurant?
TANYA: That's a good idea. I (phone)____8_____ the others and see if they want to come too.
LAURA: Good, and I (book)____9_____ a table for us.
TANYA: Great! I (meet)_____10_____ you there in a moment.
Bài 4. Chia động từ trong ngoặc với thì tương lai đơn.
A: “There's someone at the door.”
B: “I _________________________ (get) it.”
Joan thinks the Conservatives ________________ (win) the next election.
A: “I’m going to move my house tomorrow.”
B: “I _________________________ (come) and help you.”
If she passes the exam, she _________________________ (be) very happy.
I _________________________ (be) there at four o'clock, I promise.
A: “I’m cold.”
B: “I _______________________ (turn) on the fire.”
A: “She's late.”
B: “Don't worry she _________________________ (come).”
The meeting _________________________ (take) place at 6 p.m.