1. “Would you_________ to go to the movies with me?” – “I’d love to.”
2. He is not ____________ get married.
3. Her mother ____________this city two years ago.
4. Alexander Graham Bell was born __________ March 3, 1847.
5. Don’t come in. Please wait _________ for your turn.
6. The children are old enough to look after __________.
7. We ought __________ the wardrobe in the corner opposite the bed.
8. The calendar is ________ the clock, _________ the picture and the lamp.
9. We usually ___________ to the library three times a week.
10. Nga and Hoa __________ a movie tonight.
11. Sue can ____________ Vietnamese very well.
12. Who repaired the bicycle for you? - Nobody. I repaired it………….
13. Putting a knife ……….an electrical socket is dangerous.
14. Children……………play with matches. It only takes one match to cause a fire.
Read the text and answer the questions
Do you have any close friends? I have two close friends, Hanh and Mai. We are in the same class. We are also neighbors. Hanh is a beautiful girl with big black eyes and an oval face. She is an intelligent student who is always at the top of the class. She likes reading, and she often goes to the library whenever she has free time. Mai isn’t as beautiful as Hanh, but she has a lovely smile and looks very healthy. Mai is very sporty. She is a volleyball star of our school. She is very sociable and has a good sense of humor. I love both of my friends and I always hope our friendship will stay forever.
Put the words or phrase into the correct order.