Choose the word whose the underlined part is pronounced differently.
Choose the correct answer.
1. Many kinds of fruits and vegetables __________ at the floating market in Can Tho.
2. Oxford University __________ the oldest university in the English speaking world.
3. Tan Ky House in Hoi An __________ over two hundred years ago.
4. Bach Mai National Park __________ close to the sea.
5. Student at Oxford University __________ by famous lecturers and tutors in many departments.
6. The Imperial Academy was __________ young men for the country.
7. The students at the Imperial Academy were carefully __________ for the National examinations first, then the Royal examinations.
8. The Imperial Academy was in __________ 1076 under Emperor Ly Nhan Tong.
9. The students of the Imperial Academy __________ from local examinations all over the country.
10. The Imperial Academy was regarded __________ the first university in Viet Nam.