1. He doesn't get up early on Sundays. He gets up _______.
2. Tony can't see aunt Licy _______. He's having breakfast.
3. He was a friendly waiter. He spoke to the customer _______.
4. He spent the whole day in his room. He was in his room _______.
5. Bill is a harder worker. He works _______ than Joe.
6. Every year, David _______ enters for the garden competition.
7. Tom had_______ reached the town when the young man spoke.
8. She couldn't find her bag. It wasn't _______.
9. Do you still want them? Do you_______ want them?
10. Both girls write to each other regularly. They write_______.
11. They will travel faster. They will travel_______
12. Why did they kick the ball so_______?
13. That was all she remembered. She couldn't remember_______.
14. Ted has been worried all week and he is _______ worried.
15. The car was easy to recognize so it wasn't _______ difficult for the police to catch the thieves.
16. He got such a fright. He was_______ frightened.
17. It was more than he could bear. he couldn't bear it_______.
18. He had hardly had time to settle down_______ he had settled down.
19. We were very much surprised. We were_______ surprised.
20. He brought almost everything in the window. He brought_______ everything in the window. .