Bài tập Unit 10 lớp 12 Lifelong Learning
Bài tập tiếng Anh 12 Unit 10 Lifelong learning có đáp án
Bài tập tiếng Anh Unit 10 lớp 12 Lifelong learning có đáp án nằm trọng bộ bài tập tiếng Anh 12 theo từng Unit do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề kiểm tra Unit 10 Lifelong learning có đáp án đươc biên tập bám sát nội dung SGK tiếng Anh lớp 12 giúp các em ôn tập Từ vựng - Ngữ pháp tiếng Anh trọng tâm hiệu quả.
Find the one choice that best completes the sentence.
1. It was the third time in six months that the bank had been held ____.
2. Having that accident has brought ____ a complete change in his attitude to other people.
3. The light from the car ____ as it receded into the distance.
A. faded away
B. seeped out
C. rolled away
D. shone out
4. Don't take my advice if you don't want to. You can do ____ you like.
5. The president has failed to ____ grips with the two most important social issues of our time.
B. take to
D. get to
6. It was so foggy that the climbers couldn't ____ out the nearby shelter.
7. They are thinking of bringing ____ a law to make cyclists wear helmets.
8. I take ____ everything I said about Paul. I realize now that it wasn't true.
9. Although I'd never made a sandwich before, my first attempt turned ____ quite well.
10. I always run ____ of money before the end of the month.
Rewrite the following sentences so that the second ones have the same meaning as the given sentence.
1. Angelina Jolie is the talented actress I admire the most.
There is ____________________________________
2. Sarah was totally devoted to her geographical project and took no notice of her friends.
Sarah dedicated ____________________________________
3. Tommy's really handsome but I wouldn't love him.
4. I've never read a novel before.
5. Your room is not only smelly but also messy with so many discarded things.
Your room ____________________________________
6. I would help mom with making traditional sticky-rice cakes when I was still at home.
I used ____________________________________
Choose the word (A, B, C, or D) that best fits each of the blank spaces.
Life after high school doesn't end. In fact, life begins once there are no more lockers, gym class, or teachers nagging you about homework.
In terms of choosing the (1) ____ career, it is important to consider a career assessment test in which you answer a series of questions designed to (2) ____ your strengths and weaknesses. While career tests should not be your main source of decision making, you can use them as a tool to help you decide what career might match your (3) ____.
Think about your interests and hobbies. If you enjoy science, you may want to apply to college and pursue a career in engineering or marine (4) ____.Write a list of possible careers that match your interests and your capabilities. If you find you are happiest when you work with others, jot down that you are a team player. In that case, you may want to consider jobs that involve people interaction instead of careers like computer programming or writing, which require more alone time. Speak to an adult you trust about your ideas and be willing to receive (5) ____.
Narrow your options and look for a career with growth (6) ____. While it is important to pick a career that will stimulate your mind, it is also important to be practical about the market. If you decide that you want to go college, you will need to pick a career that enables you to make a living (7) ____ you graduate.
Jump into the first step of realizing your career dreams. If you have decided that you would like to pursue a career that requires higher education, do your (8) ____ on applying to the college or programme, including qualifications, application deadlines, tuition fees and length of study. If you have decided on a career that does not require higher education, start looking for ways to enter the field and (9) ____ experience. Speak to someone who already has your dream job. This person can provide a better picture of the pros and cons of the (10) ____
1. A direct B. right C. fast D. hard
2. A. exist B. invent C. start D. analyse
3. A. relevance B. genery C. interests D. benefits
4. A. cost B. biology C. standard D. criteria
5. A. feedback B. appearance C. direction D. expectation
6. A. friendships B. opportunities C. connections D. joins
7. A. around B. on C. before D. after
8. A. amount B. load C. research D. quality
9. A. gain B. outgrow C. outdo D. outpace
10. A. position B. control C. profession D. movement
Give the correct form of the word to complete the following sentences.
1. Normally, apprentices are assigned to a more senior staff member and spend some time _______ them and getting to grips with the basics of the job. SHADOW
2. Frankly, you are by far the best _________ for the job; I'd like to make you an offer. APPLY
3. The point at which you are fully grown is an example of when you achieve ________. MATURE
4. He attended a meeting of the ________ committee. ADVISE
5. You have the _____ of email, texting, webcams, or chat rooms to be in touch. DISADVANTAGE
Download Đề thi & Đáp án tại: Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh 12 Unit 10 Lifelong learning có đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh 12 khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 12, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 12, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 12,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.
Mời quý thầy cô, các bậc phụ huynh tham gia nhóm Facebook: Tài liệu ôn tập lớp 12 để tham khảo chi tiết các tài liệu học tập lớp 12 các môn năm 2020 - 2021.