Đề thi giữa kì 1 môn tiếng Anh lớp 9 năm 2021
Đề kiểm tra giữa học kì 1 lớp 9 môn tiếng Anh có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề thi giữa kì 1 lớp 9 năm 2021-2022 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề kiểm tra giữa kì 1 tiếng Anh 9 mới có đáp án được biên tập bám sát với cấu trúc đề thi chính thức giúp các em học sinh rèn luyện kỹ năng làm bài thi hiệu quả.
* Xem thêm bộ đề thi giữa kì 1 tiếng Anh lớp 9 CÓ ĐÁP ÁN năm 2020 - 2021 tại:
Đề thi tiếng Anh lớp 9 giữa kì 1 có đáp án
Đề thi giữa học kì 1 môn tiếng Anh lớp 9 có đáp án - Đề 1
I. Pick out the word that has the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest
|1. A. climb||B. limb||C. lime||D. crime|
|2. A. garage||B. storage||C. shortage||D. encourage|
|3. A. ticked||B. looked||C. booked||D. naked|
|4. A. shelf||B. knife||C. of||D. leaf|
|5. A. dry||B. carry||C. bury||D. lorry|
II. Choose the best answer in the brackets to complete these sentences.
1. Lan (are used to/ used to) go to Sam Son in the summer.
2. We (are used to / used to) playing soccer in the garden.
3. He is used to (get/ getting) up early.
4. Nam is (used to/ use to) doing his homework in the afternoon.
5. I wish I (were/ was/ am) a doctor.
III. Rewrite these sentences.
1. He is very lazy. He often gets bad marks. (so)
2. I began to study English 5 years ago.
→ I have __________________________________________________.
3. I don’t have a computer.
→ I wish ____________________________________________________________.
4. They recycle old plastic bags.
→ Old plastic bags _______________________________________________.
5. It is very cold today
→ I wish _______________________________________________________________.
IV. Choose the correct answer A, B, C or D
1. His neighbours sometimes wondered ___________ he did for a living.
2. She asked me ________ the seat __________ or not.
A. if – had occupied
B. whether – was occupied
C. if – has been occupied
D. whether – occupied
3. My closest friend is not very _________ and she likes having a small friend group but I like talking with a lot of people and hanging out.
4. Although he was under no __________, the shopkeeper replaced the defective battery free of charge.
5. Villagers are more kind, friendly and warm-hearted than city ___________.
6. His answer was so confused that I could hardly make any ___________ of it at all.
V. Read the passage and answer the questions.
John Brown is a lecturer. He went to university in 1982, and was one of the best students at that time. In 1990, he became a professor. He has been a senior lecturer since then. He is a very well known in his teaching career. He has written five books about education, including a book “How to teach deaf children” in 1995. He is married to his assistant, Linda. They have two children.
1. What does he do?
2. Is he a very well-known in his teaching career?
3. How many books about education has he written?
4. Who is he married to?
5. Has he got any children?
VI. Using the correct tense of the verbs to complete the sentences.
1. Lan (eat)..............................................................dinner when his friend called.
2. She rarely (get) ............................................. home before six o'clock.
3. We (not/ begin) ............................... to study for the test yet.
4. They (see) .................................................................. this movie before.
5. My friend is a writer. She (write) .............................................. many books.
1. B; 2. A; 3. D; 4. C; 5. A;
1. used to; 2. are used to; 3. getting; 4. used to; 5. were;
1. He’s very lazy, so he often gets bad marks.
2. I have studied English for 5 years
3. I wish I had a computer
4. Old plastic bags are recycled
5. I wish it weren’t very cold today
1. He is a lecturer.
2. Yes, he is.
3. He has written five books about education.
4. He married to his assistant.
5. Yes, he has.
1. was eating 2. Gets 3. haven't begun 4. have seen 5. has written 6. takes
Đề thi giữa kì 1 lớp 9 môn tiếng Anh có đáp án - Đề 2
|1. A. pottery||B. local||C. control||D. so|
|2. A. pot||B. forget||C. control||D. produce|
|3. A. Artisan||B. establish||C. attraction||D. handicraft|
|4. A. Statue||B. culture||C. attraction||D. control|
|5. A. environment||B. environmental||C. entertainment||D. document|
Đáp án: 1. A; 2. C; 3. A; 4. A; 5. B
Choose the best option to complete each sentence. Circle A, B or C.
1. He ______ his name on a tree and left.
2. How many balls of wool do you need to ______ that sweater?
3. She is ______ boats on the pillow covers.
4. This type of wool is ______ into fabric which will make jackets.
5. They ______ these statues in bronze.
6.I like listening to ___________. The melodies are so sweet!
A. the radio
C. folk songs
7. Visiting ___________ increases my knowledge about cultures in the past.
8. Yesterday evening I watched a ___________. It was so scary that I couldn’t sleep at night.
9. Sitting in front of the computer for too long may lead to ___________.
10. Spending too much time in the ___________ world may negatively affect your life.
|1. B||2. C||3. A||4. C||5. A|
|6. C||7. A||8. B||9. B||10. C|
Match the beginnings of the sentences in A with their endings in B. Write your answers in the space provided.
1. I like doing DIY
A. but they don’t like going to McDonald’s.
2. My friends like eating out,
B. reading books is the most suitable hobby for you.
3. When teenagers socialise with their friends,
C. because it may be harmful to my health.
4. If you don’t like to socialise with others,
D. because it saves money.
5. I don’t like playing computer games
E. they can develop their communication skills.
Đáp án: 1 - D; 2 - A; 3 - E; 4 - B; 5 - C
Read and fill the blanks to complete the paragraph.
When you come to the countryside of Vietnam, especially in Hue, you can see a lot of beautiful girls with a palm leaf (1)__________ hat on. The conical leaf hat is said the symbol of the Vietnamese (2)__________.
The hat is made (3)__________ a special kind of bamboo and young and soft palm leaves. The ribs are shaped into a conical form. The diametre of the hat is usually about between forty and fifty-five centimetres; and it is about twenty-five or thirty centimetres high. The ribs are covered with palm leaves which are tightly stitched onto the bamboo frame. Finally, the hat is usually (4)__________ with a coat of furniture - polish oil.
The palm leaf conical hat is mainly used to protect from shine or rain. Beneath the broad rim of the hat do Vietnamese girls look more (5)__________ and charming?
|1. A. cone||B. conical||C. conically||D. conicity|
|2. A. culture||B. nation||C. hat||D. flag|
|3. A. with||B. to||C. from||D. in|
|4. A. drawn||B. written||C. painted||D. covered|
|5. A. attract||B. attractive||C. attraction||D. attractiveness|
Đáp án: 1 - B; 2 - A; 3 - C; 4 - C; 5 - B
Make a complex sentence from each pair of sentences. Use the subordinator provided in brackets and make any necessary changes.
1. There are modern knitting machines. The artisans in my village like using traditional looms (although)
2. Many children like to go to Bat Trang Ceramic village. They can make their own pottery there. (as)
3. We have to follow more than ten stages. We can make a simple conical hat. (so that)
4. Sinh paintings are special. They are burned after worship. (since)
1. Although there are modern knitting machines, the artisans in my village like using traditional looms
2. Many children like to go to Bat Trang Ceramic village as they can make their own pottery.
3. We have to follow more than ten stages so that we can make a simple conical hat.
4. Sinh paintings are special since they are burned after worship.
Trên đây là Đề kiểm tra giữa học kì 1 lớp 9 môn tiếng Anh có đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập tiếng Anh 9 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 9, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 9 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 9, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 9, Bài tập nâng cao Tiếng Anh 9,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.