Đề thi tiếng Anh lớp 9 học kì 2 sở GD&ĐT Đà Nẵng năm 2019 - 2020
Đề thi tiếng Anh học kì 2 lớp 9 có đáp án
Đề thi học kì 2 môn tiếng Anh lớp 9 chương trình mới có đáp án sở GD&ĐT Đà Nẵng dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề thi học kì 2 lớp 9 môn tiếng Anh năm 2019 - 2020 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề thi tiếng Anh 9 học kì 2 có đáp án tổng hợp nhiều dạng bài tập tiếng Anh 9 mới thường gặp giúp các em ôn tập kỹ năng làm bài thi hiệu quả.
I. Choose the word or phrase that best completes each sentence or do as directed. (2ms)
1. Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently: (ground, group; house).
2. Look! The boy is holding a ____ (bunch/ loaf / stick) of grapes.
3. The ____ (mix-up/checkout/ full board) time is 12 noon at this hotel
4. My grandmother is fluent ____ (at/to/ in) both English and French.
5. To make the cake successfully, you should ____ (sprinkler / whisk/ create) the eggs slightly.
6. Do you remember the day ____(where/ when / why) we first met, Tom?
7. By the time Bill got to the class, the teacher ____ (has started/ had started/ was starting) the lesson.
8. Choose the underlined part that is incorrect: They decided (A) to travel to (B) United Kingdom this (C) summer.
II. Supply the correct form of the word in parentheses to complete each sentence. (1ms)
1. How do you ____ this word? I just can't say it right. (pronunciation)
2. The ship is ____ designed for deep space exploration. (careful)
3. I'm learning to garnish different dishes to make them more____ (attract)
4. Many tourists are very interested in the ____ of Son Doong cave in Viet Nam. (magnificent)
III. Complete each sentence with a suitable word, beginning with the letter given. (1ms)
1. Because of the bad weather, there were no t_ _ _ - _ _ _ _not from the airport this morning.
2. English has b_ _ _ _ _ _ _ words from many other languages.
3. It's so hot. Let's wear s_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ to protect our eyes.
4. Eating healthfully also means avoiding foods with high a_ _ _ _ _ _ of added salt and sugar.
IV. Complete each sentence with the correct tense or form of one suitable verb from the box. (1m)
1. If he ____ eating too much fast food, he may not gain weight.
2. Reading is the best way ____ your vocabulary in any language.
3. Researchers ____ to find out a vaccine against Coronavirus.
4 . Son Doong Cave ____ in 1991 by Ho Khanh, a man in Quang Binh Province, Viet Nam.
1. Read the email and fill in each gap with ONE suitable word from the list. (1ms)
in take lost on so sunsets
Hello from Santorini, Greece. It's hot and sunny here. There are (a)____ many things to do here. You can visit many museums, go to the black sandy beaches or (b)____ a boat tour to the volcano and hot springs. I went (c)____ a boat tour yesterday and it was amazing. Right now, I'm writing to you from Akrotiri. Some people believe that this is the (d)____ city of Atlantis. There is also a beach with red sand here. Got to go now. Lots of love.
2. Read the passage and answer the questions below. (2ms)
The most popular take-away food in Britain is not pizza, burgers or curry - it's fish and chips. There are about 8,600 fish and chip shops in the country. Each year, they sell about 60,000 tonnes of fish and 500,000 tonnes of potatoes. Fish and chips have been the nation's favourite for more than a century. Fish and chip shops began to appear in London and the north of England around 1860. In 1928, Harry Ramsden opened his first fish and chip shop in Leeds. It was very popular and on one day in 1952 it served 10,000 meals - a world record! Ramsden died in 1963 but the company still exists and there are now 170 Harry Ramsden fish and chip shops around the world.
a) What is the most popular take-away food in Britain?
b) How much fish do they sell each year?
c) Where was Harry Ramsden's first fish and chip shop opened?
d) Did Harry Ramsden's fish and chip shops stop trading after his death?
V. Write a new sentence as similar as possible in meaning to the original sentence or do as directed. (2ms)
1. Learning English is difficult for old people.
2. I spent three years at high school and then I went to university.
3. Tom is so tired now. If he weren't so tired, he .................... (Complete the sentence.)
4. All the guests enjoyed themselves at the party apart from George.
→ George was ................... (use "who" to rewrite.)
Download đề thi và đáp án tại: Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh lớp 9 cuối học kì 2 có đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập tiếng Anh 9 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 9, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 9 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 9, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 9, Bài tập nâng cao Tiếng Anh 9,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.