Đề thi vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh sở GD&ĐT Hà Nội năm 2020
HOT Truy cập: Đáp án đề thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 môn Anh Hà Nội 2020 để đối chiếu đáp án & đề thi ngay sau khi kết thúc thời gian làm bài.
Đề thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 môn Anh 2020 có đáp án
Đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh có đáp án thành phố Hà Nội có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề thi vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề kiểm tra Tiếng Anh gồm nhiều dạng bài tập Tiếng Anh khác nhau giúp học sinh lớp 9 rèn luyện những kỹ năng làm bài thi hiệu quả và đạt điểm cao trong kì thi đầu vào lớp 10 năm 2020 sắp tới.
Choose the word that has the underlined part pronounced differently.
|1. A. host||B. prove||C. compose||D. program|
|2. A. pencil||B. penalty||C. personality||D. peasant|
Choose the word that its main stress is placed differently from the others.
|3. A. prisoner||B. disaster||C. agency||D. president|
|4. A. pity||B. event||C. medal||D. spirit|
Choose the word (A, B, C or D) that best completes the sentence.
5 Mountain gorillas are an endangered species _____ habitats are being destroyed.
6. My father ____ an interest in collecting stamps. He had a valuable stamp collection.
A. got on
B. kept in
C. went over
D. took up
7. When I ______to visit her yesterday, she ______ a party.
A. come / was prepared
B. came / prepared
C. came / was preparing
D. came/has prepared
8. I ______Tom with me if I had known you and he didn’t get along well with each other.
A. won’t bring
B. didn’t bring
C. hadn’t brought
D. wouldn’t have brought
9. Last year Matt earned _____ his brother, who had a better position.
A. twice as much as
B. twice more than
C. twice as more as
D. twice as many as
10. Reagan _______ an actor years ago.
A. is said to be
B. was said being
C. was said have been
D. is said to have been
11. No sooner ______ the feast will start tomorrow.
A. will the bell ring than
B. the bell will ring than
C. the bell will ring when
D. will the bell ring when
12. It looks like they’re going to succeed ______ their present difficulties.
B. because of
C. even though
13. A ____________ child means a child who behaves badly and saddens his parents.
B. hard – working
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions
14. If you had the (A) chance to meet (B) famous writers (C), what do (D) you ask them?
15. It is believed (A) that in the near future (B) robots will be used to doing (C) things such as (D) cooking.
16. They asked (A) me what did happen (B) the night before, but (C) I was unable to tell (D) them.
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct response to each of the following exchanges.
17. - Nam : “ I’m really tired. I’m taking next week off. “
- Mai : “ ________ “.
A. Take care, my love. Have a nice weekend !
B. Really ? I don’t know what you are going to do.
C. That sounds like a good idea. The break will do you good.
D. Well, you must be telling a lie !
18. - Huy : “ I would like some more tea.” - Dung : “ _____ “.
A. Well, I’d rather have coffee
B. Certainly you are
C. I’m sorry. I haven’t got any left
D. No. I’ve had enough
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
19. It will take more or less a month to prepare for the wedding.
20. Although the student raised his hand, the teacher did not acknowledge his presence.
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
21. The proposal will go ahead despite strong objections from the public
22. Mathematics, a required subject in all schools, is divided into many branches.
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks.
There is usually one important subject missing from most school timetables. Very few students are (23) ___ how to organize their learning, and how to make the best use of their time. Let’s take some simple examples. Do you know how to (24) ___ up words in a dictionary , and do you understand all the information the dictionary contains ? Can you (25) ___ notes quickly, and can you understand them afterwards ? For some reason, many schools give learners no help with these matters. Teachers ask students to (26) ___ pages from books , or tell them to write ten pages, but don’t explain how to do it. Learning by heart can be useful, but it is important to have a genuine understanding of a subject. You can (27) ___ a lot of time memorizing books, without understanding anything about the subject.
|23. A. taught||B. learned||C. educated||D. graduated|
|24. A. find||B. get||C. research||D. look|
|25. A. do||B. send||C. make||D. revise|
|26. A. concentrate||B. remind||C. forget||D. memorize|
|27. A. pass||B. waste||C. tell||D. use|
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions.
During the teenage years, many young people can at times be difficult to talk to. They often seem to dislike being questioned. They may seem unwilling to talk about their work at school. This is a normal development becoming independent of teenagers trying to be adult while they are still growing up. Young people are usually more willing to talk if they believe that questions are asked out of real interest and not because people are trying to check up on them.
Parents should do their best to talk to their sons and daughters about school work and future plan but should not push them to talk if they don’t want to. Parents should also watch for the danger signs: some young people in trying to be adult may experiment with sex, drugs, alcohol or smoking. Parents need to watch for any signs of unusual behavior which may be connected with these and get help if necessary.
28 This passage is taken from a ______.
A. handbook for parents.
B. school timetable
C. teenage magazine.
D. book for children
29.Why do adults sometimes find teenagers difficult to talk to ?
A. Because most teenagers are quiet
B. Because teenagers don’t want to talk to other people
C. Because teenagers think adults are not honest
D. Because most teenagers hate adults.
30. What does the word “THEY” in bold in paragraph 1 refer to _____ ?
B. future plan
C. school work
31. The word “BEHAVIOR” in the passage most nearly means _______.
32. When is it necessary for parents to find help for their child ?
A. When the teens starts taking up smoking
B. When it’s difficult to communicate with
C. When they don’t have future plans
D. When they have low marks in school
Rewrite the following sentences, using the provided word keep meaning as that of the root one.
33. I haven’t had much money; I can’t buy any new clothes.
If only ____________________________
34. She was believed to have taken part in revolutionary activities.
35. In a few countries, the whole population only enjoys a reasonable standard of living.
36. The test we did yesterday was so difficult that we couldn’t finish it in two hours.
Yesterday we did such ____________________________
Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence, using the word in capital
37. The garage is servicing my car on Monday. ( SERVICED)
I am ____________________________
38. Follow the instructions carefully and you won’t have any problems. ( AS LONG AS)
You won’t _______________________
39. “I’m sorry, I gave you the wrong number” said Paul to Susan. ( APOLOGIZED)
40. Gary is the best guitarist in the class ( ELSE)
No one else _______________________
Trên đây là nội dung của Đề ôn thi vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh Sở GD&ĐT Hà Nội năm 2020. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn thi vào lớp 10 các môn khác như: đề thi vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh, đề thi vào lớp 10 môn Toán, đề thi vào lớp 10 môn Văn, ... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.