Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 8 Unit 2 Making Arrangements
Bài tập unit 2 lớp 8 Making arrangements có đáp án
Mời quý thầy cô và các em học sinh tham khảo Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 8 Unit 2 Making Arrangements có đáp án trên VnDoc. Trong phần này, các em sẽ được tổng hợp lại các từ vựng và ngữ pháp Tiếng Anh trong Unit 2 Making Arrangements. Sau khi hoàn thành bài test, hãy ôn tập lại những phần mà mình chưa nắm chắc nhé!
- Bài 1. Chọn đáp án đúng.
- 1. ___________ I speak to Lan, please?
- 2. _____________ you like to go to the movie with me tonight?
- 3. Our school is a bit far ___________ our house.
- 4. They are going ___________ their homework tonight.
- 5. Mai ___________ in Ha Noi in 1990.
- 6. Alexander Graham Bell was a (an) _____________.
- 7. Bell worked with _____________ at Boston University.
- 8. I didn’t see my friend upstairs. Maybe he was ___________ then.
- 9. They bought new fishing rods to go ____________.
- 10. The students ____________ to the concert tonight.
- Bài 2. Chọn từ khác loại.
- Bài 3. Dùng từ gợi ý viết thành câu hoàn chỉnh (Dùng cấu trúc be going to)
- 1. Tam / do / his homework.Tam is going to do his homework.
- 2. Trang / learn / her lesson.Trang is going to learn her lesson.
- 3. We / see / an action movie.We are going to see an action movie.
- 4. They / play / chess / tonight.They are going to play chess tonight.
- 5. Lan and Lien / play / tennis / this afternoon.Lan and Lien are going to play tennis this afternoon.
- Read the following passage and choose the item (a, b, c, or d) that best answers each of the questions about it.
Alexander Graham Bell was born in 1847 in Edinburgh, Scotland. His father was an expert in phonetics, the study of the sounds of languages. As a boy, Bell became interested in sounds and speech.
In 1870 the Bells decided to emigrate to America. They lived in Boston, where Alexander taught in a school for the deaf. There he began experimenting with a machine to help the deaf hear. While experimenting with this machine, Bell had an idea. Why not use electricity to send the human voice from one place to another? Bell began work on a new invention.
expert (n): chuyên gia
- 1. When was Alexander G. Bell born?
- 2. He went to live _______ .
- 3. What does the word 'emigrate' in line 4 mean?
- 4. What does the word 'they' in line 4 refer to?
- 5. Which of the following is not true?
- Choose the word (a, b, c, or d) that best fits each of the blank spaces.
Dear Sir or Madam,
I would like (1) _____ a single room at your hotel for the nights of 12, 13 and 14 April. Could I possibly have a (2) _____ room with a bath? I understand you have a restaurant. Could you (3) _____ me what time the (4) ____closes?
Please let (5) _____ know if you (6) ____ a deposit or a credit card number.
Thank you very much. I look forward to hearing from you.
book (v) :đặt chỗ
deposit (n) : tiền đặt cọc
credit card number (n) : số thẻ tín dụng
- I would like (1) _____ a single room at your hotel for the nights of 12, 13 and 14 April.
- Could I possibly have a (2) _____ room with a bath?
- Could you (3) _____ me
- what time the (4) ____closes?
- Please let (5) _____ know
- if you (6) ____ a deposit or a credit card number.
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thống
- Trả lời đúng của bạn
- Trả lời sai của bạn