Bài tập trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 15 Women In Society
Tiếng Anh 12 Unit 15: Women In Society
Đề thi trắc nghiệm trực tuyến luyện tập Tiếng Anh 12 chương trình cũ Unit 14 có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12 theo từng Unit mới nhất do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Bài tập Tiếng Anh 12 được biên tập bám sát chương trình học của bộ GD - ĐT giúp học sinh lớp 12 nắm chắc kiến thức đã học hiệu quả.
- Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others.
- Choose the word which has a different stress pattern from that of the others.
- Choose the word/phrase that best fits each blank.
- 6. People used to consider women to be better _________ for childbearing and homemaking.
- 7. In the past, men seemed to _________ their duties at home.
- 8. Nowadays, women have gained significant legal _________.
- 9. The pioneer thinkers _________ that women shouldn’t be discriminated on the basis of their sex.
- 10. The _________ for women’s rights began in the 18th century.
- 11. Women are only asking to be given equal _________ to that of men.
- 12. That scholar _________ on people who haven’t been to university.
- 13. Most relations between men and women soon _________ in to love.
- 14. The newspaper provided little _________ about the cause of the war.
- 15. It’s _________ to say that women are slaves at home.
- 16. He didn’t even have the intelligence to call _________ an ambulance.
- 17. Martha Graham, _______ of the pioneers of modern dance, didn’t begin dancing until she was 21.
- 18. From 1865 to 1875, a remarkable variety of inventions _________.
- 19. The French Quarter is _________ famous and the oldest section of New Orleans.
- 20. The painting _________ Ms. Wallace bought was very expensive.
- 21. You _________ carry that carpel home yourself; the shop will send it.
- 22. Will it be necessary for us _________ this accident to the police?
- 23. A beautiful clock was given _________ her by a handsome boy.
- 24. The kitchen hadn’t been cleaned for ages. It was really _________.
- 25. She’s very old and can’t live alone. She needs someone to look_________her.
- 26. It was the_________ day of my life when I heard I failed the university entrance examination.
- 27. The homeless people_____story appeared in the paper last week have now found a place to live.
- 28. It is our duty to care for_________sick.
- 29. Rachel will be pleased if she_________ her driving test.
- 30. The_________ you are, the more quickly you learn.
- ERROR RECOGNITION
- Identify the word/ phrase that must be changed to make the sentence correct.
- 31.Actually, I strongly disapprove of your bad behave towards your parents.
Modern motorcycles are lighter, faster, and specialized than motorcycles of 25 years ago.
Job enrichment is a technique used to increase satisfaction workers by giving them more responsibilities.
In spite of their frightening appearance, the squid is shy and completely harmless.
Virgin Islands National park features a underwater preserve with coral reefs and colorful tropical tropical fish.
- Choose the sentence which has the closest meaning to the original one.
- 36. It is really important to have friends whom you can count on.
- 37. We will set off tomorrow.
- 38. Despite her age, she gets about easily.
- 39. "I will ring you up after I get home." Peter said to Mary.
- 40. The criminals got away in spite of the efforts of the police.
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thống
- Trả lời đúng của bạn
- Trả lời sai của bạn