Trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 10: Endangered Species có đáp án Online Số 1
Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 12 unit 10 Endangered Species Online
Với mong muốn giúp các em học sinh học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 12 hiệu quả, VnDoc.com đã đăng tải rất nhiều tài liệu Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12 theo từng Unit năm học 2021 - 2022. Đề luyện tập Tiếng Anh 12 Unit 10 có đáp án được biên tập bám sát chương trình sách cũ của bộ GD - ĐT giúp học sinh lớp 12 củng cố kiến thức Từ vựng - Ngữ pháp Tiếng Anh đã học hiệu quả.
- Choose the word which is stressed differently from the rest1.
- Choose a, b, c, or d that best completes each unfinished sentence, substitutes the underlined part, or has a close meaning to the original one
- 7. A / an _______ species is a population of an organism which is at risk of becoming extinct.
- 8. Only a few of the many species at risk of extinction actually make it to the lists and obtain legal _______.
- 9. Probability of extinction depends _______ both the population size and fine details of the population demography
- 10. Many modern medicines are derived _______ plants and animals.
- 11. 15,589 species (7,266 animal species and 8,323 plant species) are now considered _______ risk _______ extinction.
- 12. Internationally, 189 countries have signed _______ accord agreeing to create Biodiversity Action Plans to protect endangered and other threatened species.
- 13. Known worldwide by its panda logo, World Wildlife Fund (WWF) is dedicated to protecting _______ world's wildlife and the rich biological diversity that we all need to survive
- 14. WWF is _______ leading privately supported international conservation organization in the world, and has sponsored more than 2,000 projects in 116 countries.
- 15.Many nations have laws offering protection to these species, such as forbidding hunting, restricting land development or creating _______.
- 16. Being listed as an endangered species can have negative effect since it could make a species more desirable for collectors and poachers.
World Wide Fund for Nature was formed to do the mission of the preservation of biological
diversity, sustainable use of natural resources, and the reduction of pollution and wasteful
- 18.The Bali Tiger was declared extinct in 1937 due to hunting and habitat loss
- 19.It is found that endangered species are often concentrated in areas that are poor and densely populated, such as much of Asia and Africa
- 20. _______ is the existence of a wide variety of plant and animal species living in their natural environment.
- 21. She ___ be ill. I have just seen her playing basket ball in the school yard.
- 22. Hiking the trail to the peak _______ be dangerous if you are not well prepared for dramatic weather changes. You _______ research the route a little more before you attempt the ascent.
- 23. Peter has been working for 10 hours. He _______ be very tired now
- 24. He is unreliable. What he says _______ be believed.
- 25. I _______ find my own way there. You _______ wait for me.
- Underline the best answer from each group in italics.
- 26. Bookings _________ be made at least three days before departure.
- 27. In most developed countries, people ____________ boil water before drinking it.
- 28. You ________ go on the sea when the tide’s coming in. It’s very dangerous.
- 29. I often ________ work overtime to get everything done.have to must
- 30. There’s plenty of time for you to make up your mind. You __________ decide now.
- 31. We’ve been told that we ________ finish the tasks until 3 p.m tomorrow.
- 32. When you have time, we __________ get together for a weekend.
- 33. You ________ look in the wardrobe. Your birthday present is hidden there.
- 34. As you worked late yesterday you __________ come to the office until 9.00 tomorrow morning.
- 35. Employees ________ accept the new conditions or be dismissed.
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thống
- Trả lời đúng của bạn
- Trả lời sai của bạn