Bài tập trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 6 Future Jobs
Bài tập Tiếng Anh 12 theo từng Unit
Ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 6 năm học 2018 - 2019
Đề thi trắc nghiệm trực tuyến ôn tập Tiếng Anh Unit 6 Future Jobs lớp 12 có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12 theo từng Unit mới nhất trên VnDoc.com. Bài tập Tiếng Anh 12 gồm nhiều dạng bài tập trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh khác nhau được biên tập bám sát chương trình học giúp học sinh lớp 12 củng cố lại kiến thức đã học hiệu quả.
Một số bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12 khác:
- 1. It was just a friendly get-together. Everyone was wearing _______ clothes. No one needed to be well-dressed.
- 2. _______ candidates are likely to succeed in job interviews.
- 3. In his latest speech, the Secretary General _______ the importance of wildlife conservation.
- 4. Nobody seemed to be interested in the news. It was greeted with a lack of _______.
- 5. I don't like _______ jobs. In fact, I never want to work under high pressure.
- 6. They have an apartment _______ the park.
- 7. "_______ having a swim in the river?" - "That's a good idea. "
- 8. There's nothing you can do _______ me change my mind.
- 9. "My uncle has been a writer for many years." - "How many books _______ so far?"
- 10. Housework is _______ shared between them.
- 11. "Would you like a drink?" - "Oh, yes. _______ a Coke. Thank you."
- 12. Wendy got a part-time job _______ she would be able to pay for school expenses.
- 13. The weather was very nice, so he found _______ a raincoat with him.
- 14. _______ these lessons carefully or you won't understand the information on the test.
- 15. Joe, who is one of my elder sister's sons, is my favorite _______.
- 16. Angela is not only a capable reporter _______ a promising writer.
- 17. Her husband is a writer and _______.
- 18. I wish I _______ more time to study before last exam.
- 19. He solemnly promised _______ in our business.
- 20. If you put your money into that business, you risk _______ every penny.
- 21. I am so _______ that I cannot say anything, but keep silent.
- 22. _______ speaking, I do not really like my present job.
- 23. A letter of _______ is sometimes really necessary for you in a job interview.
- 24. Her job was so _______ that she decided to quit it.
- 25. Some days of rest may help to _______ the pressure of work.
- 26. Can you please tell me some information that _______ to the job?
- 27. Not all teenagers are well _______ for their future job when they are at high school.
- 28. Qualifications and _______ are two most important factors that help you get a good job.
Before the interview, you have to send a letter of application and your résumé to the company.
- 30. I have just been called _______ a job interview. I am so nervous.
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thống
- Trả lời đúng của bạn
- Trả lời sai của bạn