Bài tập trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 8 Life In The Future - Test 1
Ôn tập Tiếng Anh 12 Unit 8: Life In The Future
Đề thi trắc nghiệm trực tuyến luyện tập Tiếng Anh Unit 8 lớp 12 có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề Ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12 theo từng Unit năm học 2018 - 2019 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề kiểm tra Tiếng Anh gồm nhiều dạng bài tập trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh khác nhau giúp học sinh lớp 12 củng cố kiến thức đã học trong Unit 8 hiệu quả.
Một số bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12 khác:
- Choose the word which is stressed differently from the rest.
- Choose a, b, c, or d that best completes each unfinished sentence, substitutes the underlined part, or has a close meaning to the original one.
- 6. Many teenagers show signs of anxiety and _______ when being asked about their future.
- 7. Constant _______ of attack makes everyday life dangerous here.
- 8. No one can predict the future exactly. Things may happen _______.
- 9. Someone who is _______ is hopeful about the future or the success of something in particular.
- 10. There will be powerful network of computers which may come from a single computing _______ that is worn on or in the body.
- 11. A _______ is a spacecraft that is designed to travel into space and back to earth several times.
- 12. An economic _______ is a time when there is very little economic activity, which causes a lot of unemployment and poverty.
- 13.In the future many large corporations will be wiped out and millions of jobs will be lost.
- 14.The more powerful weapons are, the more terrible the _______ is.
- 15.The medical community continues to make progress in the fight against cancer
Let's put off that meeting to next Monday.
- 17.A nuclear station may take risk going off due to unexpected incidents.
- 18. She is looking _______ a new place to live because she does not want to depend _______ her parents any more.
- 19. I was brought _______ in the countryside by my aunt after my parents had pass _______.
- 20. Due to industrialization, we have to cope _______ the fact that many species are _______ danger _______ extinction.
- 21. Boys! Put your toys ______. It is time to go to bed. Don't stay _____ late.
- 22. She intended to quit her job to stay _______ home and look _______ her sick mother.
- 23. He is very worried _______ his new job because he is not quite prepared _______ working.
- 24. Instead _____ petrol, cars will only run ____ solar energy and electricity.
- 25. She has a promising future ahead _______ her.
- 26. What are your plans for _______ future?
- 27. Up to now, _______ space exploring still remains _______ very risky, complex, and expensive endeavor.
- 28. Within _______ few years, _______ private space travel has gone from concept to reality.
- 29. With its long days, lack of _______ atmosphere, and wide-open spaces, _______ moon would also make an ideal place to put massive solar power plants.
- 30. _______technology is already present in the form of computers, printers, scanners, handheld devices, wireless technologies, and Internet connections.
- Error Identification
- Read the passage carefully and choose the correct answer.
In the future, genetic engineering will allow us to create the perfect human. It will be hard to get used to. Parents will order a baby who 'will grow up to become his new job because he is not quite prepared a genius or to have a Miss World appearance. Also, genetic engineering will allow us to mix plants and animals.
As computers have advanced, they have helped us remember, calculate, organize, and clarify. So it will become easier to deal with things, and much quicker. At a point in a future time, some may claim that computers become about as smart as Newton or Einstein. More advanced computers will be able to be creative, respond to feelings in a feeling way, develop intuition, recognize patterns, and suggest innovative alternatives. There is a hope if we choose to take action. We can select Internet information wisely, choose healthy computer games, limit our exposure to television commercials, and select television programs carefully. People will be aware of the importance of keeping active, getting outside to do more physical activities. We will also plan to make a major sacrifice the next time we buy a car, take the bus. Everybody will be more concerned about making environmentally friendly choices, eating healthy, and helping build a healthier society by shopping at better stores that sell better food.
Most people will be aware that a happy, loving family is a joy to be part of, and that it is a necessary foundation for building a strong society. But it is extremely important for our future that we maintain a healthy perspective. We need to value and appreciate the importance of what can be achieved by loving and committed parents. People need a strong foundation, so it is vital for our society that we encourage parents to work at creating love, joy, and happiness for their children in a. decent, stable, and productive atmosphere.
- 36. How many aspects of life in the future are referred in the text?
- 37. Which aspect is not referred in the text?
- 38. The phrase to have a Miss World appearance means that _______.
- 39. According to the text, in the future, _______.
- 40.The last paragraph is about _______.
- Fill in each numbered blank with one suitable word or phrase
Over the next 20 to 50 years, it will become harder to tell the (41) _____ between the human and the machine. All, body (42) _____ will be replaceable. Computers will function like the human (43) _____ with the ability to recognize feelings and respond in a feeling way. They will then produce fake people. We will then be able to create a machine duplicate of ourselves (44) _____ we will appear to be alive long after we are dead. Maybe a few decades later, a way will be found to transfer our spirit, including our (45) _____ and thoughts, to the new body. Then we can choose to live for as (46) _____ as we want. It might be expensive. When it becomes possible to do a spirit transfer, they will figure out (47) _____ to do them automatically. So we will be able to reside within whichever duplicate we want, whenever we want.
Miniature robots will be built to travel through your blood (48) _____ and repair damage. Also, larger robots will be used when you are sick. When you have an upset stomach, you will (49) _____ a very small cherry tasting robot which will travel through your stomach taking video of the mess. It will be set up like a video game, so you can control the exploring and the selection of images. Then you can replay the video to help a doctor (50) _____ your illness, or to prove to your employer that you really, were sick.
- Choose the word which has the position of stress differs from the three others.
- Choose the word whose the underlined part is pronounced differently.
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thống
- Trả lời đúng của bạn
- Trả lời sai của bạn