Bài tập trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh 12 unit 5: Higher Education - Test 2
Tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 5: Higher Education
Đề thi trắc nghiệm trực tuyến luyện tập Tiếng Anh Unit 5 lớp 12 có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12 theo từng Unit năm học 2018 - 2019 trên VnDoc.com. Bài tập trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh được biên tập bám sát chương trình học giúp học sinh lớp 12 ôn tập chương trình cũ theo từng đơn vị bài học hiệu quả!
Một số bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12 khác:
- I. Choose the word which has the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest.
- II. Choose a, b, c, or d that best completes each unfinished sentence, substitutes the underlined part, or has a close meaning to the original one.
- 6. There are two types of higher education in _______ UK: higher general education and higher vocational education
- 7. The examination results of the A-Levels determine if _______ student is good enough to go to _______ university or college
- 8. Many parents do not let their children make a decision _______ their future career
- 9. You are old enough. I think it is high time you applied _______ a job
- 10. He has not been offered the job because he cannot meet the _______ of the company
- 11. _______ education is normally taken to include undergraduate arid postgraduate education, as well as vocational education and training
- 12. The University of Cambridge is a prestigious _______ of higher learning in the UK
- 13. Which subject do you _______ at university? - I major in Math
- 14. A _______ is an official document that you receive when you have completed a course of study or training
- 15. In many countries, prospective university students apply for _______ during their last year of high school
- 16. Parents can express a _______ for the school their child attends
- 17. Many people have objected to the use of animals in _____ experiments
- 18. I would like to invite you to participate in the ceremony
- 19. You can either come by bus _______ take a taxi
- 20. Either you or I _______ going to meet Professor Pike at the airport
- 21. If you _______ to my advice, you _______ in trouble now
- 22. If you take the 8 a.m. flight to New York you _______ change planes
- 23. If it _______ warm yesterday, we would have gone to the beach
- 24. If it _______ an hour ago, the streets _______ wet now
- 25. _______ here, he would helped us with these troubles
- 26. _______ that problem with the car, we wouldn't have missed the speech
- 27. If I were a little taller, I _____ be able to water the plant on tl.1etop shelf
- 28. If you hear from Susan today, _______ her to ring me
- 29. She had to have the operation _______
- 30. If the traffic _______ bad, I may get home late
- III. Choose the sentence which has the closest meaning to the original one
- 31. If I were taller, I could reach the top shelf
- 32. If only I had studied hard enough to pass the final exam
- 33. John speaks Chinese fluently because he used to live in China for ten years
- 34. Peter said if he were me he would stop smoking
- 35. I will agree to these conditions provided that they increase my salary
- IV. Read the passage carefully and choose the correct answer
As Chinese society changes, higher education is undergoing major transformations. The university model of the United States and other Western countries has a powerful influence. New trends in Chinese higher education are attracting the attention of global educators. Since the establishment of Western-oriented modern universities at the end of nineteenth century, Chinese higher education has continued to evolve. Over the past two decades, however, tremendous economic development in China has stimulated reforms in higher education that have resulted in some remarkable changes.
The first modern institution, Peiyang University, was founded in Tianjin. The university changed its name to Tianjin University in 1951 and became one of the leading universities in China: Next, Jiaotong University was founded in Shanghai in 1896. In the 1950s, most of this university was moved to Xi'an, an ancient capital city in northwest China, and became Xi'an Jiaotong University; the part of the university remaining in Shanghai was renamed Shanghai Jiaotong University.
Tianjin University celebrated its hundredth anniversary in 1995, followed by Xi'an Jiaotong and Shanghai Jiaotong Universities in 1996. Other leading universities, such as Zhejiang University (1897), Beijing University (1898), and Nanjing University (1902) also recently celebrated their hundredth anniversaries, one after another. These celebrations marked the beginning of a new chapter in Chinese higher education.
- 36. The text is about _______
- 37. Chinese higher education _______
- 38. Chinese higher education _______
- 39. Tianjin University was founded in _______
- 40. Which university celebrated the hundredth anniversaries in 2002?
- V. Full in each numbered blank with one suitable word or phrase
Since China adopted its open-door (41) _____ approximately twenty-five years ago, Chinese higher education has begun once again to draw closer to the (42) _____ Western world. China's (43) _____ to send scholars and students to the United States at the end of the 1970s, after thirty years of hostility between the two countries, marked a dramatic turning (44) _____ in the nation's educational history. Today, about 50,000 Chinese students, are studying in the United States, accounting (45) _____ 10 percent of the total international students in the country. More and (46) _____ Chinese students have gone to other countries to study.
According to statistics from the United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), China (47) _____ more students than any other country to study abroad. In the other direction, many students from the United States and (48) _____ are going to China to study language, culture, history, traditional Chinese medicine, science, engineering, and other (49) ______. The increasing number of international students worldwide demonstrates a relatively quick change in the (50) _____ of global education.
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thống
- Trả lời đúng của bạn
- Trả lời sai của bạn