Bài tập trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 11: Books (Tiếp theo)
Ôn tập Tiếng Anh 12 Unit 11: Books
Nối tiếp Bài tập trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 11 Books (Phần ngữ pháp), đề thi trắc nghiệm luyện tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12 chương trình cũ Unit 11 có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12 theo từng Unit năm học 2018 - 2019 mới nhất do VnDoc.com biên tâp và đăng tải. Đề kiểm tra Tiếng Anh 12 gồm nhiều dạng bài tập Tiếng Anh khác nhau với nội dung bám sát nội dung bài học giúp học sinh lớp 12 củng cố kiến thức Từ vựng - Ngữ pháp Tiếng Anh trọng tâm bài 11 hiệu quả.
- Choose a, b, c, or d that best completes each unfinished sentence, substitutes the underlined part, or has a close meaning to the original one26. Theresa walked past me without saying a word. She ________ me.
- 27. I think the match ________. Everybody's gone into the stadium and you can hear them cheering.
- 28. We found the exam extremely easy. We ________ so hard.
- 29. There is plenty of money in our account so those cheques ________ to the bank today.
- 30. The picnic ________ because Peter has just had a traffic accident.
- Error Identification.31. Too much television can has negative effects on young minds because of higher levels of television
viewing correlate with lowered academic performance, especially reading scores.
- 32.Neil Postman, an author of some great books, pointed out that reading teaches us to think in a logically
A B C
connected way, and cultivating a sustained attention span.
- 33.Reading cannot make your life longer, but reading really makes your life more thicker.
A B C D
- 34.It is really sad how many people have the misconception that reading is bored.
A B C D(boring)
- 35.There are many benefits that we may be gained by actually taking the time to read a book instead of sitting in
A B C
front of the TV or doing some other forms of mindless entertainment.
- Read the passage carefully and choose the correct answer.Reading, as you know, is a continuous and never ending process. If you do very little reading, or if you read only material that offers no challenge to your comprehension, your reading will be of very little use. Once we reach a certain age, or once our formal schooling is completed, many of us become so restricted in our choice of. reading that we rarely read any new type of reading experience. We tend to read only books in our professional or business field, or only inspirational books, or only our favorite newspapers every morning, or only one magazine for which we have developed a preference. And the trouble starts here. You should neither read only for entertainment nor only for information but you should also read for intellectual growth, for mental stimulation, for enriching your background of knowledge, for wisdom, and for broader outlook and mature understanding. What kind of books should you read to continue your intellectual growth, to gain a background for opinion and for judgment? The answer is simple one: Read books in fields you have little or no acquaintance with, books that will open for you new horizons of learning, books that will help you explore new areas of knowledge and experience, books that will make the world and people more understandable to you. Sadly, more and more people today are giving up the printed word in favor of being entertained and informed by watching TV, a popular entertainment ,device present at almost homes. More and more children are being subjected to TV programming, perhaps as a babysitter. More than two hours of TV time per day are now a part of children development, generating physiological and mental problems that are of growing concern among experts.
36. Reading ________.
- 37. According to the text, ________.
- 38. What kind of books is recommended?
- 39. We can learn from the text that today ________.
- 40. The writer ________.
- Fill in each numbered blank with one suitable word or phrase.
If you want to prepare yourself for great achievement and have more to (41) ______ to your education or your work, try reading more books. (42) ______ up some of the interestingly informative books and search for well-researched material that can help you grow.
We should (43) ______ our children to read more books and (44) ______ less time watching TV. Some people have commented that this is inconsistent. "Why is the written word a superior way to get information than television?" That is (45) ______ interesting point of view worth further (46) ______. Reading is a skill that is in much greater demand than the demand for watching TV. There are no jobs that (47) ______ a person to be able to watch TV but reading is an integral part of many jobs. The written word is an incredibly flexible and efficient way of communication. You can write something down and, in no time, it can be (48) ______ to many different people. Not only that, we can (49) ______ vast amounts of information through reading in a very short time. A good reader can acquire more information in reading for two hours than someone watching TV can acquire in a full day. You are able to gain a lot of information quickly because you are a fast reader with good (50) ______ skills. It will save you massive amounts of time and you will be able to assimilate vast quantities of information.
- Choose a, b, c, or d that best completes each unfinished sentence, substitutes the underlined part, or has a close meaning to the original one.
- 51. It is important ________ students to read as many books as possible.
- 52. Who does the book belong ________?
- 53. He picked ________ the book and turned page after page.
- 54. Read the book ________ and you can find the information you need.
- 55. Not many people find reading more ________ than watching TV.
- 56. To become a novelist, you need to be ________.
- 57. A ________ is a story long enough to fill a complete book, in which the characters and events are usually imaginary.
- 58. A ________ is the story of a person's life written by somebody else.
- 59. When a reader reads an interesting book slowly and carefully, he ____ it
- 60. Since their appearance, books are a previous ________ of knowledge and pleasure.
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thống
- Trả lời đúng của bạn
- Trả lời sai của bạn