Trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh ôn thi vào lớp 10 năm học 2019 - 2020 số 8
Đề luyện thi đầu vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh
Đề thi trắc nghiệm trực tuyến thi thử vào lớp 10 môn Anh văn có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề ôn thi vào lớp 10 năm 2019 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề kiểm tra Tiếng Anh gồm nhiều dạng bài tập Tiếng Anh khác nhau giúp học sinh lớp 9 rèn luyện những kỹ năng làm bài thi hiệu quả.
- Choose the word whose underlined part pronounced differently from that of the others.
- Choose the word whose main stress pattern is not the same as that of the others.
- Choose the word or phrase (a, b, c or d) that best fits the blank space in each sentence.
- 6. I’d rather not have been absent_______ class yesterday.
- 7. She wants to be independent_______ her parents.
- 8. She got up when the alarm went_______.
- 9. The children were so______ by the film on TV that they didn’t want to go to bed early.
- 10. I have to go to the meeting _____ I want to or not.
- 11. After Jack’s mother died, he was_______ up by his aunt.
- 12. It looks like they’re going to succeed________ their present difficulties.
- 13. Jane is the______ of the three girls.
- 14. There’s plenty of time for you to make up your mind. You______ decide now.
- 15. Robert asked what time _______ close that evening.
- 16. Five million bottles of champagne_______next year.
- 17. What_______ if you_________ an alien from outer space?
- 18. In Viet Nam, people enjoy _______ newspaper and magazine.
- 19. We stopped _______ a some magazines on our way to the station.
- 20. ‘Would you like a cup of coffee?’ ‘______’
- Choose the underlined word or phrase (A, B, c or D) that needs correcting.
The New York (A) subway system is the most longest (B) underground railroad (C) in (D) the world.
He always drives (A) his car too (B) fast that (C) he often causes (D).
I’d rather to stay (A) at home than (B) go (C) out at (D) weekends.
Children are not allowed to go (A) out alone (B) after midnight because (C) lack of security (D).
His grandfather left (A) him 50,000 dollars, this (B) was too big a sum (C) to him.
- Use the correct form of the word given in each sentence.
- 26. Japan is an_______________ country, (industry)industrial industrialized
- 27. Kate’s___________ has kept her away from school for a week. (ill)illness
- 28. It doesn’t cut ______ at all. (use)useless
- 29. Some students in my class are starting to learn another language and they find it ________________ . (enjoy)enjoyable
- 30. The news caused great________________ among her friends. (excite)excitement
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thống
- Trả lời đúng của bạn
- Trả lời sai của bạn