1. It was just a friendly get-together. Everyone was wearing _______ clothes. No one needed to be well-dressed.
2. _______ candidates are likely to succeed in job interviews.
3. In his latest speech, the Secretary General _______ the importance of wildlife conservation.
4. Nobody seemed to be interested in the news. It was greeted with a lack of _______.
5. I don't like _______ jobs. In fact, I never want to work under high pressure.
6. They have an apartment _______ the park.
7. "_______ having a swim in the river?" - "That's a good idea. "
8. There's nothing you can do _______ me change my mind.
9. "My uncle has been a writer for many years." - "How many books _______ so far?"
10. Housework is _______ shared between them.
11. "Would you like a drink?" - "Oh, yes. _______ a Coke. Thank you."
12. Wendy got a part-time job _______ she would be able to pay for school expenses.
13. The weather was very nice, so he found _______ a raincoat with him.
14. _______ these lessons carefully or you won't understand the information on the test.
15. Joe, who is one of my elder sister's sons, is my favorite _______.
16. Angela is not only a capable reporter _______ a promising writer.
17. Her husband is a writer and _______.
18. I wish I _______ more time to study before last exam.
19. He solemnly promised _______ in our business.
20. If you put your money into that business, you risk _______ every penny.
21. I am so _______ that I cannot say anything, but keep silent.
22. _______ speaking, I do not really like my present job.
23. A letter of _______ is sometimes really necessary for you in a job interview.
24. Her job was so _______ that she decided to quit it.
25. Some days of rest may help to _______ the pressure of work.
26. Can you please tell me some information that _______ to the job?
27. Not all teenagers are well _______ for their future job when they are at high school.
28. Qualifications and _______ are two most important factors that help you get a good job.
Before the interview, you have to send a letter of application and your résumé to the company.
30. I have just been called _______ a job interview. I am so nervous.