Bài tập thì hiện tại đơn và hiện tại tiếp diễn lớp 12
Bài tập thì hiện tại tiếp diễn và hiện tại đơn lớp 12 có đáp án
Nằm trong bộ đề Bài tập Ngữ pháp tiếng Anh lớp 12 theo chuyên đề, Bài tập phân biệt hiện tại đơn và hiện tại tiếp diễn lớp 12 có đáp án được VnDoc.com đăng tải. Bài tập tổng hợp Thì hiện tại đơn và hiện tại tiếp diễn lớp 12 có đáp án bao gồm nhiều dạng bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 12 khác nhau giúp các em ôn tập Thì tiếng Anh quan trọng này hiệu quả.
Complete the sentences, putting the verbs into the present continuous or present simple:
1. Tim (live) _______ in Manchester but he (spend) _______ this month in Wales
2. A: _______ (you/work) today?
B: No, I _______. I usually (work) _______ on Fridays but I’ve got the day off
3. A: What _______ (Josephine/do)
B: She (be) _______ a teacher but she (not teach) at the moment. She (look) _______ for a job.
4. A: Can I have that paper or _______ (you/read) it?
B: No, I (not read) _______ it. I never (read) _______ that paper. I (prefer) _______ the Daily News
5. A: _______ (This bag/belong) to you?
B: No, It _______, but I (know) _______ Anita (look) _______ for her bag
6. I (not smoke) _______ but my husband _______. He (try) _______ to stop at the moment but it’s not easy
7. _______ (you/remember) my friend Matthew? He (stay) _______ with me at the moment
8. A: _______ (you/speak) German?
B: No, I _______, but I (want) _______ to learn. I (look) _______ for a coursebook.
9. Emma and Katie usually (visit) _______ me on Saturdays but they _______ (camp) in the New Forest this weekend.
10. A: _______ (Simon/help) you very much?
B: No, not usually, but he (help) me today
11. A: What _______ (you/do)?
B: I (write) _______ a letter to my parents. I (write) _______ them every weekend
12. A: Let’s go out B: Look! It (snow) _______ outside. It (come) _______ down quite hard
13. A: What time _______ (you/usually/start) work?
B: Normally, We (start) _______ work at eight o’clock, but we (start) _______ at seven this weekend. We’re very busy at the moment
14. A: _______ (you/listen) to the radio? B: No, You can turn it off
15. A: _______ (you/look) for someone?
B: Yes, I (need) _______ to speak to Neil. Is he in?
A: Yes, but I (think) _______ he’s busy. He (talk) _______ to the boss at the moment.
16. A: I (want) _______ a new computer. I (save) _______ up to buy one.
B: But computers (cost) _______ so much money. What’s wrong with the one we’ve got?
A: It (get) _______ out of date now
17. A: What _______ (you/do)?
B: I (weigh) _______ this letter. I (need) _______ to know how many stamps to put on it
18. A: I (think) _______ this road is really dangerous. Look how fast that lorry (go) _______
B: I (agree) _______. People shouldn’t go so fast
19. A: I (always/fall) _______ asleep. I just can’t keep awake.
B: What time _______ (you/go) to bed?
A: About ten o’clock usually. But It (not/make) _______ any difference
20. A: Are you free on Friday?
B: No, We’re very busy now. We (have) _______ a party on Sunday.
1 - lives - spends; 2 - Are you working - am not - work;
3 - does Josephine do - is - isn't teaching - is looking; 4 - are you reading - don't read - never read - prefer;
5 - Does this bag belong - doesn't - know - is looking; 6 - don't smoke - does - is trying
7 - Do you remember - is staying; 8 - Do you speak - don't - want - am looking; 9 - visit - camp;
10 - Does Simon help - helps; 11 - are doing - am writing - write; 12 - is snowing - comes;
13 - do you usually start - start - start; 14 - Are you listening; 15 - Are you looking - need;
16 - want - am saving - cost - is getting; 17 - are you doing - am weighing - need;
18 - think - goes - agree; 19 - am always falling - do you go; 20 - are having;