Bài tập Tiếng Anh chuyên đề Câu bị động có đáp án
Bài tập Tiếng Anh chuyên đề Câu bị động có đáp án
Câu bị động được dùng khi ta muốn nhấn mạnh vào hành động trong câu, tác nhân gây ra hành động dù là ai hay vật gì cũng không quá quan trọng. Để nắm chắc hơn cách dùng, cấu trúc câu bị động trong Tiếng Anh, mời các em tải ngay Bài tập Tiếng Anh chuyên đề Câu bị động có đáp án để luyện tập.
Test online: Bài tập câu chủ động, câu bị động trong Tiếng Anh
A. Change into passive voice.
1. The teacher corrects our exercises at home.
2. Ali's absence worried his mother.
3. They are building several new schools in our town.
4. We have made great progress in industry, science and medicine.
5. Sam killed a lion last week.
6. You must hand in your report before the end of this month.
7. I had just finished the job when the factory closed.
8. No one has opened that box for the past hundred years.
9. Are you going to mail these letters soon?
10. He should have finished the report yesterday.
11. Scientists began to carry out researches on SIDA two years ago.
12. They say that he is the richest man in our town.
13. I can assure you I will arrange everything in time.
14. We are to pity rather than despise these homeless boys.
15. We haven't moved anything since they sent you away to cure you.
B. Change into passive voice.
1. She fell into water because somebody pushed her.
2. What ought we to do about this?
3. It is time they brought the cows in.
4. What questions did the examiner set?
5. Somebody must do something for these poor men.
6. Nobody has made mistakes.
7. Nobody has answered my question properly.
8. Somebody has brought this child up badly.
9. The teacher promised Jane a prize if she worked well.
10. Nobody has ever spoken to me like that before.
11. I hate people looking at me.
12. Teachers should make lessons more interesting for school children.
13. I'd like someone to read to me.
14. We shall lock the house up for summer and the old gardener will look after it.
15. People say tortoises live longer than elephants.
16. One cannot eat an orange if nobody has peeled it.
17. Don't let the others see you.
18. Did anybody ever teach you how to behave?
19. It surprised me to hear someone had robbed you.
20. People ought to tell us how much they expect of us.
E. Choose one sentence that best rewrites the sentence given.
1. He broke my watch.
A. My watch were broken. B. My watch be broken.
C. My watch is broken. D. My watch was broken.
2. The teacher explained the rule to the student.
A. The rule was explained to the student.
B. The students were explained the rule.
C. The students were explained the rules.
D. A and B are correct
3. He often asks me to help him.
A. He is often asked to help them.
B. They are often asked to help me.
C. I am often asked to help him.
D. I am often asked him to help me.
4. His friends never forgave his betrayal.
A. His betrayal were never forgiven by his friends.
B. His betrayal was never forgiven by his friends.
C. His betrayal was never forgave by his friends.
D. His betrayal never forgave by his friends.
5. I am sure we'll settle the matter easily.
A. I'm sure the matter will settle easily.
B. I'm sure the matter will be settled easily.
C. I'm sure the matter will settled easily.
D. I'm sure the matter won't be settled easily.
6. We sent for the police.
A. The police was sent for B. The police was sent.
C. The police were sent for. D. The police was sent for us
7. They speak much about this book.
A. This book is much spoken about.
B. This book is much spoken.
C. This book is much about spoken.
D. This book are much spoken about.
8. Have they tested all the machines?
A. Have all the machines be tested?
B. Have all the machines been testing?
C. Have all the machines been tested?
D. Have all the machines been being testing?
9. Does he realize that they are laughing at him?
A. Is he realized that he is laughing at?
B. Is he realized that he is being laughed at?
C. Does he realize that he is laughing at?
D. Does he realize that he is being laughed at?
10. The manager offers me several jobs.
A. I was offers several jobs. B. I am offered several jobs.
C. Several jobs are offered to me. D. B and C are correct.
11. We found that they had cancelled the soccer match.
A. We found that the soccer match had been cancelled.
B. The soccer match had been cancelled.
C. The soccer match was found that had been cancelled.
D. The soccer match was found to have been cancelled by us.
12. "Did Shakespeare write this play?"
A. Did this play be written by Shakespeare?
B. Was this play written by Shakespeare?
C. This play was written by Shakespeare.
D. Did this play Shakespeare write?
13. Which book do the students love?
A. Which book are done love by the students?
B. Which book is the students loved?
C. Which book are loved by the students?
D. Which book is loved by the students?
14. How many slums are they going to clear?
A. How many slums are being gone to clear?
B. How many slums are being cleared?
C. How many slums are going to clear?
D. How many slums are going to be cleared?
15. Who wrote the report on the air pollution?
A. By whom was the report on the air pollution written?
B. Whom was the report written on the air pollution by?
C. By whom was the report written on the air pollution?
D. All are correct.
16. Who killed President John Kennedy?
A. By whom President John Kennedy was killed?
B. By whom was President John Kennedy killed?
C. By whom was killed President John Kennedy?
D. By whom killed President John Kennedy?
17. How many students are carrying the bookshelf?
A. By how many students are the bookshelf being carried?
B. By how many students is the bookshelf being carried?
C. By how many students is the bookshelf been carrying?
D. By how many students are the bookshelf be carrying?
18. People say that Mary is a good worker.
A. Mary is said that she is a good worker.
B. Mary is said to be a good worker.
C. It is said to be a good worker.
D. Mary is said that to be a good worker.
19. It is believed that the man escaped in a stolen car.
A. The man is believed to escaped in a stolen car.
B. The man is believed to have escaped in a stolen car.
C. The man is believed to escaped in a stolen car.
D. They believed that the man stole the car.
20. It was thought that the building had been destroyed.
A. The building was thought had been destroyed.
B. The building was thought to have been destroyed.
C. The building thought to be destroyed.
D. They have destroyed the building.