Bài tập trắc nghiệm môn tiếng Anh lớp 9 Unit 10: Life on other planets có đáp án (số 1)
Bài tập trắc nghiệm môn tiếng Anh lớp 9 Unit 10
VnDoc.com xin giới thiệu đến các bạn Bài tập trắc nghiệm môn tiếng Anh lớp 9 Unit 10: Life on other planets có đáp án được sưu tầm và đăng tải dưới đây sẽ là nguồn tài liệu hữu ích giúp các bạn nắm vững những phần ngữ pháp trọng điểm của bài 10 này. Chúc các bạn ôn tập hiệu quả.
UNIT 10: LIFE ON OTHER PLANETS THE SECOND TERM
Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others.
1. A. cake B. crazy C. grade D. imagination
2. A. children B. child C. line D. sign
3. A. wanted B. needed C. liked D. planted
4. A. meat B. seat C. please D. pleasure
5. A. sample B. shape C. spaceship D. shift.
Choose A, B,C or D to complete the following sentences.
6. UFOs are strange ____objects.
A. playing B. flying C. doing D. learning
7. A person who flies a plane is called a _____.
A. sailor B. driver C. pilot D. soldier
8. In 1952, there were more than 1,500 UFO sightings _______ the world.
A. round B. around C. on D. over
9. In 1964, he claimed he saw an/ a _____ object in one of his fields.
A. egg- shaped B. __ shaped C. eggs-shaped D. shaped-eggs.
10. Good evening, welcome to our Science For ______Program.
A. Fun B. Funny C. Funnily D. Funniest
11. He is an ___ pilot.
A. experient B. experiment C. experience D. experienced
12. Many reports in newspapers talked about the ___of UFOs.
A. appear B. appearance C. appeared D. appearing
13. The story about UFOs caught the _____ of the whole class.
A. imagine B. imaginative C. imaginatively D. imagination
14. Most of films are produced for ________.
A. entertain B. entertainment C. entertained D. entertaining
15. We can see the micro organism with a ____.
A. camera B. telescope C. glasses D. microscope
16. If he were rich, he ____ travel around the world.
A. will B. would C. can D. must
17. Mai could play the piano beautifully if she ____ a piano.
A. owed B. owes C. owned D. owns
18. He said that he met a alien from ____ space.
A. in B. above C. out D. outer
19. Scientists say that if people see a UFO, it ___be a spacecraft.
A. will B. might C. is D. was
20. Where ____ you go if you have a car?
A. will B. are C. would D. were
21. You will fail the exam, ____ you study harder.
A. as B. if C. unless D. although
22. If I ___ a bird, I would be a dove.
A. are B. were C. am D. is
23. If today ___ Sunday, we ___ to the beach.
A. is/ would go B. were/ would go C. will be/ will go D. were/ will go
24. If it _____ this morning, I will not go out.
A. rain B. rained C. rains D. raining
25. Nobody hates you! It’s all in your _______.
A. imagine B. imaginary C. imagining D. imagination
Choose A, B, C or D to complete the following passage:
Do you want to plan for some kind of exciting trip? Do you have a million dollars? Are you very healthy? Are you a good traveller? Do you want to go to nowhere? Then you can have a trip to space.
If you (26) __ to take the trip, you will have to get ready a few months before the flight. You must be in excellent (27) ___ condition. You should run a lot, swim every day, and do (28)__ and push-ups. You must get a letter from the doctor that shows you are in (29)__ health.
Once you get on the trip, you will be in a different world. You will see pictures of the Earth. You may also find your country and other (30)___ places. You will be able to see the oceans, the big rivers and the tall mountains.
When you are in (31)__, you will not weigh anything. You will feel totally free and enjoy the wonderful (32)__ you have never had before. If you (33)__ on board now, you would experience those marvelous things.
26. A. decided B. deciding C. decides D. decide
27. A. physics B. physician C. physical D. physicist
28. A. homework B. housework C. aerobics D. cooking
29. A. bad B. perfect C. sick D. well
30. A. interest B. interested C. interesting D. interests
31. A. orbit B. class C. place D. world
32. A. feel B. feeling C. felt D. fill
33. A. are B. is C. am D. were
Choose the best answer (A, B, C or D) that is the same meaning with the italic sentence.
34. I am poor, so I can’t buy a car.
A. If I am rich, I can buy a car. B. If I were rich, I can buy a car.
C. If I were rich, I could buy a car. D. If I were rich, I will buy a car.
35. Water these plants or they will die.
A. If you did not water these plants, they will die. B. If you water these plants, they will die.
C. If you don’t water these plants, they will die. D. If you are watering these plants, they will die.
36. Where is Lan? - Perhaps she is working.
A. She may be working. B. She can be working.
C. She must be working. D. She will be working.
37. Nam will probably be there.
A. Nam is there. B. Nam might be there.
C. Nam must be there. D. Nam mightn’t be there.
38. He is too short to play basketball.
A. If he were not short, he could play basketball. B. If he is not short, he could play basketball.
C. If he were not short, he will play basketball. D. If he were short, he could play basketball
39. I want to meet Nga, but I don’t have her address.
A. If I had Nga’s address, I would meet her. B. If I have Nga’s address, I would meet her.
C. If I had Nga’s address, I will meet her. D. B and C are correct.
40. She goes to school late because she lives very far from school.
A. Unless she lives far from school, she wouldn’t go to school late.
B. Unless she lived far from school, she would go to school late.
C. If she lived far from school, she wouldn’t go to school late.
D. If she didn’t live far from school, she wouldn’t go to school late.
Mời các bạn tiếp tục vào tham khảo và thử sức với một số đề thi học kì 2 môn tiếng Anh lớp 9 để có một kì thi đạt kết quả tốt nhất. Chúc các bạn thi tốt!