Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 9 Unit 10 Life on other planets có đáp án
Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 9 Unit 10 Life on other planets
Để ôn tập tốt cho Unit 10 tiếng Anh 9, mời các em tải và luyện tập ngay với các bài tập hay trong Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 9 Unit 10 Life on other planets có đáp án. BST được chia sẻ hoàn toàn miễn phí trên VnDoc.com nên các em có thể tải về và ôn tập dễ dàng. Kiến thức của Unit 10 bao gồm lượng từ vựng mới, các điểm ngữ pháp quan trọng sẽ được thể hiện thông qua các bài tập bổ trợ này.
Choose the best option to complete each of the following sentences.
1. UFOs means ________flying objects.
A. unknown B. unidentified C. unable D. unimaginary
2. The man ________without trace.
A. disappeared B. disappearing C. appeared D. appearing
3. He is an ________pilot.
A. experience B. experiment C. experienced D. experient
4. When a ________enters the earth's atmosphere it makes a bright line in the night sky.
A. moon B. UFO C. balloon D. meteor
5. Scientists say that if people see a UFO, it ________an aircraft.
A. must be B. would be C. might be D. should be
6. Some scientists say that flying saucers might be people's ________.
A. imagination B. imagine C. imaginative D. imaginary
7. My parents did not allow me ________, so I had to stay at home.
A. go B. to go C. going D. gone
8. Do you think you will be able ________a space trip
A. take B. to take C. taking D. taken
9. If there were flying saucers, there ________traces of there landing.
A. would be B. will be C. are D. is
10. If I ________a bird, I would be a dove.
A. am B. is C. are D. were
11. She would come to see you if she ________your address.
A. have B. has C. had D. having
12. Where ________you go if you had a lot of money?
A. will B. would C. do D. can
13. Do you believe ________the existence of UFOs?
A. on B. in C. at D. for
14. If we became rich, we would travel ________the world.
A. on B. at C. in D. around
15. She was absolutely terrified ________the thought of jumping off the bridge.
A. of B. with C. about D. on
16. After having a baby, a woman may ________from depression for several months.
A. suffers B. suffering C. suffer D. suffered
17. If I ________wings, I wouldn't have to take an airplane to fly home.
A. had B. have C. will have D. didn't have
18. You may also find your country and other ________places.
A. interested B. uninteresting C. interest D. interesting
19. The ________is due to take off at midnight.
A. airmail B. aircraft C. airport D. airline
20. There's someone at the door. Perhaps it's Peter. Peter ________at the door.
A. should be B. may be C. must be D. will be
21. When you are in orbit, you'll be out of the earth's ________you're weightless.
A. outside B. gravity C. atmosphere D. outskirt
22. Paul likes planting flowers. When he grows up he ________a gardener.
A. will be B. should be C. might be D. must be
23. Hoa can't go with us ________she has to look after her little sister.
A. because B. moreover C. as for D. therefore
24. The argument was far from________.
A. conclude B. conclusive C. conclusion D. concluding
Give the correct form of the verbs in brackets.
25. If he ________________free time, he would go swimming. (have)
26. If I had much money, I ________________a new car. (buy)
27. If the weather ________________cool, the bananas wouldn't spoil. (be)
28. If Ba were rich, he ________________travel around the world. (travel)
29. What would you do if you ________________a UFO? (see)
30. If you can't find your place, I ________________you get there with this map. (help)
25. If he _____had___________free time, he would go swimming.
26. If I had much money, I _______would buy_________a new car.
27. If the weather ________was________cool, the bananas wouldn’t spoil.
28. If Ba were rich, he _______would travel_________travel around the world.
29. What would you do if you ______saw__________a UFO?
30. If you can’t find your place, I ________won’t help________you get there with this map.
Give a suitable preposition to each gap below.
31. There were more than 1,500 UFO sightings _______the world in 1952.
32. He saw a plate-like device_______ the treetop.
33. There is still evidence ______people to believe_______ the existence of UFOs.
34. You will weigh 8 kilos heavier _______the moon.
35. You must get a letter _______the doctor that shows you are_______ perfect health.
Rewrite the following sentences as directed.
36. Ba isn't rich. He won't travel around the world.
If Ba were _______________________
37. I'm not rich, so I can't buy that house.
If I were _______________________
38. I can't give you a ride because I do't have a motorbike.
If I had _______________________
39. Water these plants or they will die.
If you don't _______________________
40. Hurry up or we'll be late for the concert.
I we don't _______________________
36. If Ba were rich, he would travel around the world.
37. If I were rich, I could buy that house.
38. If I had a motorbike, I could give you a ride.
39. If you don’t water these plants, they will die.
40. If we don’t hurry up, we’ll be late for the concert.
Use conditional sentences type 2 to rewrite the sentences below.
41. You don't save electricity. You pay a lot of money.
42. We don't have enough money, so we don't buy those new comics.
43. She is not free today, so she can't go to the movie with her friends.
44. He is so lazy. He fails the final exam.
45. The weather is not fine. The children don't play outdoors.
46. Thu cannot swim, so she doesn't go to the swimming pool with her friends.
47. People don't see the UFO, so they don't call the National UFO Reporting Centre.
48. She doesn't keep the refrigerator door closed, so she cannot save the energy.
49. There is much traffic, so the air is polluted by the waste smoke.
50. Ba isn't fast enough to catch the school bus.
Fill in each blank with a suitable word in the box.
planet – aircraft – objects – sky – meteor – spacecraft – UFO – in
UFOs are strange flying ______(51) that some people report that they have seen in the ______(52) and believe to be ______(53) from another ______(54) Many scientists do not believe so. They say if people see a ______(55), it might be an ______(56), a weather balloon or a ______(57). However, there is still evidence for people to believe ______(58) the existence of UFOs.
Complete the following sentences, using might + one of the verbs in the box
1. Take an umbrella with you when you go out. It _______________ later.
2. Don’t make too much noise. You _______________ the baby
3. Be careful of that dog. It _______________ you.
4. I haven’t made up my mind yet. I _______________ that picture in the dinning room.
5. Be careful. The footpath is very icy. You _______________.
6. If I knew them better, I _______________ them to dinner.
7. I can’t help you but why don’t you ask Mai? She _______________ able to help you.
8. I don’t think we should throe that letter away. We _______________ it later
9. I haven’t decided yet where to spend my holidays. I _______________ to Nha Trang.
10. I don’t want the children to play in this room. They _______________ something.
1. might rain
2. might wake
3. might bite
4. might hang
5. might slip
6. might invite
7. might be
8. might need
9. might go
10. might break
Trên đây VnDoc.com đã giới thiệu Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 9 Unit 10 Life on other planets có đáp án, hy vọng đây là tài liệu học tập hữu ích dành cho quý phụ huynh, thầy cô và các em học sinh.