Trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh 9 Unit 3 A trip to the countryside hệ 7 năm
Bài tập tiếng Anh 9 Unit 3: A trip to the countryside
Trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh lớp 9 Unit 3: A trip to the countryside có đáp án gồm nhiều dạng bài tập trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh 9 khác nhau có đáp án giúp các em học sinh lớp 9 nhắc lại kiến thức Từ vựng - Ngữ pháp tiếng Anh unit 3 lớp 9 A trip to the countryside một cách hiệu quả nhất. Mời thầy cô và các em tham khảo.
* Xem thêm hướng dẫn học Unit 3 tiếng Anh lớp 9 tại:
I. Choose the word which is pronounced differently from the other.
II. Choose the word in each line has different stress pattern.
III. Find the one choice that best completes the sentence.
11. To reach the village we have to cross a small bamboo ______.
12. There are some cottages at the______of the mountain. It is very peaceful there.
13. Nam, a student from Ho Chi Minh city, is ______student in the USA.
A. a change
B. an exchange
C. to change
D. to exchange
14. He is now living with the Brown family on a ______outside Columbus, Ohio.
15. Mr. Brown does farming work, while Mrs. Brown works at a grocery store in a ______town.
16. Every day when Nam finishes his homework, he ______the chickens.
D. gets food
17. After that, he ______the chicken's eggs.
18. On weekends, if Mr. Brown is ______, Nam and his sons help him on the farm.
19. The family usually ______on Saturday afternoon. They don't work.
A. be free
B. not work
20. Nam likes the Brown because they are very______ .
21. The Browns are so nice that he enjoys being a ______of their family.
22. It was ______expensive car that he couldn't afford to buy it.
C. such a
D. such an
23. I didn't have time to study ______I failed the exam.
D. so that
24. They first met ______they were at high school.
25. I find this math problem difficult. If only brother ______here to help me.
26. I would rather you ______the problem by yourself.
C. to solve
27. I know Jane. I first met her ______Christmas______1990.
A. in/ in
B. at/ in
C. at/ at
D. on/ in
28. Mr. Brown is a farmer. He's used to ______farming work.
B. to be doing
D. have done
29. He was lazy______he was dismissed. Now he's out of work.
30. The play was disappointing ______it was badly acted and too long.
D. so that
31. I wish I ______wings like birds so that I ______fly from place to place.
A. have/ can
B. had/ can
C. have/ could
D. had/ could
32. I wish I ______to the movies with you last night.
C. have gone
D. had gone
33. Father is repairing the roof ______ the rain won't come in.
C. so that
34. The house was quiet when I ______ home. Everybody ______to bed.
A. got / had gone
B. get/ had gone
C. got/ when
D. was getting/ went
35. When we ______to the Town Hall, people ______calmly.
A. got/ are waiting
B. got/ were waiting
C. got/ waited
D. get/ wait
36. It's time we ______ this old car and bought a new one.
A. sell B. sold C. have sold D. would sell
37. Excuse me, but you______ in my place.
A. sit B. sat C. were sitting D. are sitting
38. Tom was ill______ his mother sent for a doctor.
A. but B. and C. so D. for
39. We______ the exercises in our classroom when the fire alarm ______.
A. are doing/ rang B. were doing/ rang C. were doing/ ring D. were doing/ was ringing
40. She wishes she ______him the bad news yesterday.
A. didn't tell B. doesn't tell C. hadn't told D. wouldn't tell
41. It's time you ______up smoking because you are in bath health.
A. give B. gave C. has given D. would give
42. ______hearing those air planes over your house every day.
A. Are you use to B. Are you used for C. Are you accustom to D. Are you accustomed to
43. American women nowadays ______being independent.
A. are used to B. aren't used to C. used to D. not use to
44. If only I ______for that job, I might be a typist now.
A. apply B. applied C. had applied D. have applied
45. They arrive ______Tan Son Nhat Airport ______3 o'clock in the afternoon.
A. at / at B. in / in C. in / at D. at / in
III. Choose the underlined words or phrases that are not correct in standard written English.
46. The fruit was so (A) rotten that (B) it had to throw (C) away (D).
47. Mrs. Brown used to jogging (A) during (B) the summer months but (C) now it often rains (D) so she stops jogging.
48. The film we saw (A) last night was (B) so bad that (C) we wish we didn’t go (D) to see it.
49. The doctors know that it would be (A) difficult to save (B) the life of the patient but (C) they’ll do their best (D).
50. I’ll go to the school (A) to collect the children. They are used to (B) be picked (C) up after (D) school every day.
51. My father wishes that he doesn’t (A) have to (B) retire at (C) the age (D) of sixty.
52. I hate Mondays! If only I don’t (A) have to (B) go to school (C) on (D) Mondays.
53. I wish I can (A) earn (B) more money and work (C) less time (D). But, of course I can’t.
54. I don’t believe (A) it. It’s three (B) in (C) the morning and the party still doesn’t finish (D).
55. The world’s (A) first computer built (B) at (C) the university of Pennsylvania in (D) 1946.
Còn tiếp ...
46. C => had to be thrown
47. A => jog
48. D => hadn’t gone
49. A => will be
50. C =>being picked
51. A => didn’t
52. A => didn’t
53. A => could
54. D => hasn’t finished
55. B => was built
Trên đây là Trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh Unit 3 A trip to the countryside lớp 9 có đáp án. Bên cạnh đó, mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập tiếng Anh 9 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 9, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 9 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 9, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 9, Bài tập nâng cao Tiếng Anh 9,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.