Bài tập tự luận Tiếng Anh lớp 9 Unit 4: Learning A Foreign Language
Bài tập tự luận Tiếng Anh lớp 9 Unit 4
Đến với Bài tập tự luận Tiếng Anh lớp 9 Unit 4 Learning A Foreign Language, quý thầy cô giáo sẽ có thêm tư liệu để dạy học, các em học sinh có thể ôn tập hoặc mở rộng kiến thức của mình. Bộ sưu tập gồm các tài liệu hay, chất lượng sẽ giúp các em học sinh củng cố vốn kiến thức về ngữ pháp và từ vựng đã được học trong unit 4 tiếng Anh lớp 9. Mời quý thầy cô giáo và các em học sinh tham khảo nhằm nâng cao chất lượng dạy và học môn Tiếng Anh trong chương trình.
I. Rewrite these following sentences keep meaning as the root ones
1. The day was so cold that we stayed indoor
2. The man was too tired to keep on working
The man was so______________________________________.
3. TV programmes attract so many viewers. They can satisfy every taste
4. He is not good at English, He can't get the job
5. Nam washes his car every week
Nam wishes his car ______________________________________.
6. He used to wait there all the time
He used to wait there ______________________________________.
7. My friend had the storekeeper deliver the book case
My friend asked ______________________________________.
8. My brother can be so annoying some times
9. Although he is old, he often plays tennis
Inspite of ______________________________________.
10. Tom is not used to working so hard
Tom is in ______________________________________.
II. Give the correct foem of these following words
1- We need further ___________________ (inform)
2- The song is ________________ to me. (interest)
3- Jeans are ___________________ made from cotton. (complete)
4- My teacher ____________ me to take this examination. COURAGE
5- He used all his ____________ to force the door open. STRONG
6- The police are interested in the sudden ____________ of the valuable painting. APPEAR
7- The teacher gave his students ____________ to leave the classroom. PERMIT
8- The Saigon Giai Phong is ____________ newspaper. DAY
9- You should go on diet. You're bit ____________. WEIGH
10- Thousands of people have been made ____________ by the war. HOME
III. Rewrite these following sentences, do not change meaning
1. Mary doesn't spend much money this month, but she spent much money last month
Mary doesn't ______________________________________.
2. He works hard and he will pass the exam
If he ______________________________________.
3. Bis new comer, and so was Tom
4. This lecture bores me
I am ______________________________________.
5. This is the most delicious cake I have ever tasted
6. She left university 2 years ago
7. They had sold the house at the end of the road
8. It's careless of you to leave the window open last night.
You should not______________________________________.
9. You will catch cold if you don't keep your feet dry
10. We couldn't go to shool because it rained
Because of ______________________________________.
IV. Rewrite these following sentences keep meaning as the root one
1. She had never been so unhappy before.
She was unhappier ______________________________________.
2. He learned to drive when he was eighteen.
He has ______________________________________.
3. The robbers made the bank manager hand over the money.
The bank manager______________________________________.
4. The furniture was so expensive that I didn't buy it.
The furniture was too______________________________________.
5. I haven't seen that man here before.
6. I'm sorry that I didn't go to the party last Sunday.
7. He will die if nobody brings him to the hospital.
8. They are building new school in that village.
New school ______________________________________.
9. I have studied English for 3 years.
I began ______________________________________.
10. He not only spent all his money, he even borrowed some from me.
Not only ______________________________________.
V. Give right word formation to complete these following sentences.
1. The ____________'s decision is final. (Edit)
2. He is very __________in taking care of animals. (Experience)
3. It is illegal to reproduce these books without permission from the ________ (publish)
4. She is good ___________. She always cooks dinner for the Queen. Cook)
5. We would like to see your ___________in learning English this semester. (Improve)
6. This class in suitable for ______________ at learning English (begin)
7. He can speak _______three languages included English, French, and Russian (fluent)
8. We need further _______________ (inform)
9. Those TV programs are very _____________(inform)
10. I saw your institute's ___________ on the Saigon news this morning (advertise)