Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết môn Tiếng Anh lớp 11 Số 1 trường THPT Đoàn Thượng, Hải Dương năm học 2016 - 2017 có đáp án
Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết môn Tiếng Anh lớp 11 có đáp án
Làm sao để đạt điểm cao trong kỳ kiểm tra một tiết? Đây là câu hỏi mà hầu hết các em học sinh đặt ra. VnDoc.com gợi ý Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết môn Tiếng Anh lớp 11 Số 1 trường THPT Đoàn Thượng, Hải Dương năm học 2016 - 2017 có đáp án như một tài liệu tham khảo giúp ích cho quá trình ôn tập của các em. Hy vọng, với đa dạng các bài tập trong bộ sưu tập sẽ giúp các em ôn tập thật hiệu quả.
I. LISTENING (2.5 p)
Part 1: You will hear 5 short conversations. You will hear each conversation twice. There is one question for each conversation. Write the correct answer onto your answer sheet.
1. What have they forgotten?
2. What time does the train go?
3. Where is Room 22?
4. Which man wants to see him?
5. How did the woman get to work?
Part 2. Listen to some information about a bus station and complete the notes
City Bus Tour
Bus Tour depart
Every (6)_____________ minutes
Last tour departs at
Adults: £10 Children: £(8)_____________
Buy tickets from
The tour bus (9)_____________
Bus leave from
II. LANGUAGE USE. Choose the best answer (2.5 p)
1. When they finished singing, the my friend blew _______ the candles on the cake.
A. off B. out C. up D. of
2. Do you enjoy_______ cartoons?
A. watching B. to watch C. watch D. watched
3. They want_______ by air because it is much faster than other means of transport.
A. travel B. travelling C. travelled D. to travel
4. Mr. Tu usually _____ to work by motorbike, but yesterday he went by bus because of the heavy rain.
A. has gone B. go C. goes D. had gone
5. Today, they are on their wedding _________.
A. decoration B. anniversary C. cake D. clothes
6. The little boy expects _______ to Disneyland Park on his birthday.
A. to take B. to be taking C. to be taken D. taking
7. Tony: " Would you like to have a drink after school, Barbara?" - Barbara: _______
A. Yes, I'd love to B. No, I don't like C. Yes, I do D. I'm glad you like it
8. His most memorable experience _______ 2 years ago.
A. was happening B. happened C. to happen D. happening
9. By the time he came home, all his guests _________.
A. have already left B. had already left C. were already leaving D. already left
10. They organized a party in ______of the year's successes
A. ceremony B. memory C. honor D. celebration
III. READING (2.5 p)
Part 1. Choose the correct answer
1. What does the sign mean?
A. You must walk on the grass.
B. You mustn't walk on the grass.
C. You must keep walking on the grass.
2. What does the sign mean?
A. only the doctor working today can park here
B. park in this space only in an emergency
C. tell the doctor if you need to park here
3. What does Jess mean?
A. Jess will meet Tom at the bar.
B. Tom should go to the restaurant without Jess.
C. Jess can't go to the restaurant. She will meet Tom at the bar.
4. This shop_____
A. has just opened and jobs are available.
B. will open late because of job interview.
C. is opening for longer and needs extra staff.
5. Where can you see this sign?
A. on the road
B. in a swimming pool
C. in a bookshop
Part 2. Read the passage and choose the correct answer
PREPARING A DINNER PARTY
Giving a dinner party is a wonderful way of entertain people. You can also make new friends and give others the chance to get to know each other better.
It needs planning, though. First, make a guest list, with different kinds of people and a mixture of women and men. Don't invite couples because they aren't so much fun.
When you know who can come, find out what they like to eat and drink. Note down any who are vegetarians, or who can't eat or drink certain things for religious seasons.
Then plan their menu. Include a first course, a choice of main courses and a dessert, plus lots of people's favourite drinks.
The next thing to do is the shopping. Make sure buy more than enough of everything, and that someone can help you carry it!
On the day, start cooking early. Give people appetizers like Greek mezzo or Spanish tapas, so they don't get hungry if they have to wait. Serve the delicious meal, sit down with your guests and have a good time – you've earned it!
1. Which of the following is NOT mentioned as the purpose of giving a dinner party?
A. to entertain people. B. to get people to know more about their host and hostess.
C. to make new friends. D. to help people to know each other better.
2. When giving a dinner party, you should NOT invite _______.
A. husbands and wives. B. those who are vegetarians.
C. both women and men. D. those who can't eat or drink certain things.
3. The menu should include these EXCEPT _______.
A. a first course B. a supper C. a dessert D. main courses
4. According to the passage, starters should be served _______.
A. because the guests want to have a good time together
B. because the guests like eating them
C. because the guests want to eat them while having to wait
D. because the guests may be hungry while having to wait
5. What should you do while the guests are having their evening meal?
A. Stand beside the guests without doing anything.
B. Sit down with the guests to show your politeness.
C. Sit down with the guests and have a good time.
D. Only serve the guests with the food.
IV. WRITING (2.5 p)
Rewrite the sentences without changing the meaning (0.5 p)
1. The monitor told his classmate to give him her homework.
The monitor made____________________________________________________.
2. The children talked about their coming exam. I heard that.
I heard the____________________________________________________.
Imagine you are Minh. You are going to have a birthday party next weekend. In 80-100 words, write a letter to invite Jack, one of your classmates, to come to your party. Your letter should include the following information:
Time and place of the party
Food and drinks
Đáp án đè kiểm tra 45' môn Anh 11
I. LISTENING: 0.25 p x 10 = 2.5 p
7. half past five/5:30
II. LANGUAGE USE: 0.25 p x 10 = 2.5 p
III. READING: 0.25 p x 10 = 2.5 p
PART 1: 0.25 x 2 = 0.5p
1. The monitor made his classmate give him her homework.
2. I heard the children talk about their coming exam.
PART 2: 2.0p
Nhóm tự thống nhất thang điểm