Đề kiểm tra học kỳ 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 10 Cơ bản trường THPT Đoàn Thị Điểm năm học 2015 - 2016
Đề kiểm tra học kỳ 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 10 Cơ bản năm 2016
Trong bài viết này, VnDoc xin giới thiệu Đề kiểm tra học kỳ 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 10 Cơ bản trường THPT Đoàn Thị Điểm năm học 2015 - 2016 với nhiều dạng bài tập hay giúp các em học sinh ôn tập hiệu quả. Sau đây mời các em cùng thử sức nhé!
TRƯỜNG THPT ĐOÀN THỊ ĐIỂM
Họ và tên: .........................................................
Lớp: 10A..... SBD: ...........................................
ĐỀ KIỂM TRA HỌC KỲ 2
NĂM HỌC 2015 - 2016
MÔN: TIẾNG ANH - LỚP 10 CƠ BẢN
Thời gian: 45 phút (không kể thời gian giao đề)
Mã đề 536
I. Choose the word has underline part pronounced differently from the others.
01. A. ear B. year C. dear D. bear
02. A. environment B. hydroelectric C. circulation D. wildlife
II. Choose the word whose main street is placed differently from the others.
03. A. establish B. butterfly C. orphanage D. national
04. A. violin B. serene C. express D. emotion
III. Choose the best answer.
05. Mother Teresa, _____________, was a very generous person.
A. who helped poor people in Calcutta B. whose helped poor people in Calcutta
C. that helped poor people in Calcutta D. helped poor people in Calcutta
06. Whales feed on kill.
A. tiny shellfish B. small fish C. sea plants D. young animals
07. These bird ____________ to North Africa in winter.
A. settle B. go C. relocate D. migrate
08. Acid rain has caused severe ___________ on the hillside.
A. erosion B. pollution C. destruction D. floods
09. Cuc Phuong National Park is ___ 160 km South West of Hanoi.
A. lied B. established C. abandoned D. located
10. She usually had a smile on her face, but now she lock ___________.
A. cheerful B. joyful C. solemn D. delightful
11. I'd like to invite him to _____ diner next week, if that's OK with
A. A B. The C. An D. Some
12. Some whale migrate into warm waters to bear their ____________.
A. young B. diets C. calves D. young whales
13. Some tiny organisms are _____ along by the currents.
A. carried B. taken C. flowed D. beside
14. " Mr.Jones, please type those letters before noon." – "They've already ______ sir. They are on your desk."
A. typed B. been typed C. being typed D. been being typed
15. An announcement about eight o'clock flight Chicago ________
A. has been already made B. has already made
C. has already been made D. already made
16. He's really delighted with his new CD player.
A. please B. angry C. entertained D. annoyed
17. The film is ______ two Women who drive across America.
A. on B. of C. about D. over
18. The prefix "sub' in the word "submarine" mean:
A. under B. above C. none D. again
19. They have just bought some paint. They ______ their house this afternoon.
A. be going to paint B. will paint C. to painting D. are going to paint
20. FIFA was set up in 1904.
A. established B. build C. found D. carried
21. That sound like a good offer. I ________ it if I _________ you.
A. had accepted/ were B. will accept/am
C. would accept/were D. accepted/were
22. He is a _______ biologist. He spends all his time life studying sea plants and animals
A. ocean B. marine C. botany D. sea
23. What are you learning Chinese for?
A. So that you can sing Chinese songs B. To sing Chinese songs
C. So as for you to sing Chinese songs D. In other to sang Chinese songs
IV. There is a mistake in four underline parts of each sentences. Find the mistake.
24. If I had money, I will buy a car.
A B C D
25. The houses decorate very beautifully.
A B C D
26. Who do you use a dictionary for?
A B C D
V. Read the passage and choose the best answers.
We are all slowly destroying the earth. The seas and rivers are too dirty to swim in. There is so much smoke in the air that it is unhealthy to live in many of the world's cities. In one well-known city, for example, poisonous gases from cars pollute the air so much that traffic policemen have to wear oxygen masks.
We have cut down so many trees that there are now vast areas of wasteland all over the world. As a result, farmers in parts of Africa cannot grow enough to eat. In certain countries in Asia there is too little rice. Moreover, we do not take enough care of the countryside. Wild animals are quickly disappearing. For instant, tigers are rare in India now because we have killed too many for them to survive. However, it isn't enough simply to talk about the problem. We must act now before it is too late to do anything about it. Join us now. Save the Earth. This is too important to ignore.
27. Why do farmers in parts of Africa and Asia not grow enough to eat ?
A. Because people cut down many trees
B. Because there are large areas of land that can't be used
C. Because there is too little rice
D. Because many trees have been polluted
28. What do traffic policemen have to do, in one well known city ?
A. They have to cut down many trees.
B. They don't take enough care of the countryside
C. They have to pollute the air
D. They have to wear oxygen masks
29. What's the best title for the passage?
A. The Environment.
C. Save the Earth.
D. Protect the nature.
30. Wild animals are________________.
A. being protected from natural environment.
B. So rare that they can't survive.
C. killed so many that they can't live in the forests
D. in danger from extinction.
31. How are the seas and rivers nowadays ?
A. are contaminated
B. cannot be swim in
C. are dirty enough to swim in
D. are less dirty than they used to be
VI. Choose the best option to complete each sentence.
HUE IMPERIAL CITY
The construction of the Imperial City started (31)______1805, under the reign of Emperor Gia Long, and (32)______completed in 1832, under the reign of Emperor Minh Mang. Built (33)______the northern bank of (34)______Perfume River, the Imperial City was influenced by the style of a French architect, Vauban. The city (35)______three sections: the Royal Citadel, the Imperial Enclosure and the Forbidden Purple City.
32. A. on B. in C. at D. for
33.A. is B. were C. are D. was
34. A. is B. were C. are D. was
35. A. on B. in C. at D. above
36. A. a B. the C. an D. Ø
VII. Rewrite these sentences, beginning with the words given in such a way that they have the same meaning as the first ones.
37. I don't know the answer so I can't tell you.
38. The media are going to attack the minister.
The minister ____________________________________________________.
39. She didn't know you were in hospital, so she didn't visit you.
40. Marry phoned me.She wanted to invite me to the party.