Đề luyện thi vào lớp 6 môn tiếng Anh năm 2020 - 2021 số 4
Đề thi lên lớp 6 môn tiếng Anh có đáp án
Đề ôn thi tuyển sinh lớp 6 năm 2020 môn Anh có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề thi tiếng Anh vào lớp 6 mới nhất do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh lên lớp 6 có đáp án tổng hợp những dạng bài tập trắc nghiệm, tự luận tiếng Anh 5 mới khác nhau giúp các em rèn luyện kỹ năng làm bài hiệu quả.
Lưu ý: Nếu không tìm thấy nút Tải về bài viết này, bạn vui lòng kéo xuống cuối bài viết để tải về.
I. Choose the word which has the underlined part pronounced differently from the others by circling A, B, C, or D.
|1. A. tables||B. noses||C. boxes||D. changes|
|2. A. son||B. sugar||C. soup||D. sing|
|3. A. would||B where||C. well||D. who|
II. Find the word which is not the same with the others in a group.
|4. A. tall||B. cold||C. large||D. small|
|5. A. physics||B. historian||C. math||D. literature|
III. Choose the word or phrase (A, B, C or D) that best completes the sentence.
6. ‘Can I carry your bags?’ ___________ ‘’
A. No, you can’t
C. Never mind
B. It’s all right, thanks
D. No, not at all
7. ‘___________?’ ‘Only five minutes’ walk.’
A. How long is the beach
C. How far is the beach
B. Where is the beach
D. How can we go to the beach
8. ‘_____________?’ ‘She is very nice.’
A. What’s Melanie like
C. Who’s Melanie
B. How’s Melanie
D. What does Melanie like
9. Remember to follow ___________ all signs at the swimming pool.
10. Her parents ___________ to do other things.
C. take part in
D. A and B
11. ‘Let me introduce myself. I’m Jane. ’ ___________.’
A. Nice to see you again
B. It’s my pleasure
C. I’m very pleased
D. Pleased to meet you
12. The noise ___________ me awake at night.
13. I can't find clothes to ___________ me.
14. Don’t ___________ your health.
15. “How is your sister now, Suzy?” - “She is ___________”
A. more much worried
B. much worried more
C. much more worried
D. more much worry
IV. Fill each gap of the following sentences with a suitable preposition.
16. What do students often do ____________ break?
17. I don’t feel like walking. - OK. We’ll go home ____________ a taxi.
18. Marry is not at home now. He is _____________ work.
19. Hoa is very worried ____________ her study at her new school.
20. Mr Lam is very keen ___________ repairing things.
V. Put the verbs in the brackets into correct tense or form:
21. What____________ your father usually ____________ (do) in the evenings?
22. I can (see) ____________ the children. They (play) ________ in the yard.
23. Would you like (listen) _________________ to music?
24. No, thanks. I like (read) _________________ books.
25. Don’t worry. I (give) ____________ him your message when I (see) __________ him.
VI. Each of the following sentences has one mistake. Identify and correct the mistakes
26. My father never have lunch at home. _____________
27. We need eight hundred gram of beef. _____________
28. Do you know how many teachers does your school have? _____________
29. How long are you going to staying in Vietnam? _____________
30. Would you like any sugar? – Yes, please. _____________
VII. Fill in the blank of the following passage with ONE suitable word
I _______ (31) in a house near the sea. It is an old house, about 100 years old and it's very small. _______ (32) are two bed rooms upstairs but no bathroom. The bathroom is down stairs, next to the kitchen and there is a living room where there is a lovely old fire place. There is a _______ (33) in front of the house. The garden _______ (34) down to the beach and in Spring and Summer there are flowers everywhere. I live alone with my dog, Rack, but we have a lot of visitors. My city friends often stay with me.
I love my house for many things: the garden, the flowers in Summer, the fire in Winter, but the best thing is the view _______ (35) my bedroom window.
VIII. Read the following passage carefully. Decide whether each of the statements below it is
T(TRUE), F(FALSE), or N(NOT MENTIONED).
Newburg School had its annual international festival last Saturday. Over 3000 people enjoyed food and activities from all over the world.
The students served food from many different countries. They served curry, tacos, sushi,
noodles, and many other international foods.
Several student groups performed at the festival. There was African dancing, Japanese
storytelling, a Japanese puppet show. Students modeled clothing from many different countries.
Everyone had a great time at the festival. Mr. Jones, the school principal, said: All of our
students did a wonderful job. This year’s festival was the best ever.”
36. Newburg School had its international festival every year. ________
37. Over 300 people enjoyed food and activities from all over the world. ________
38. The students served food from many different countries ________
39. One of the foods they served was rice. ________
40. Mr. Jones, the school principal, thought the festival was the best so far ________
IX. Complete the unfinished sentence in such a way that it means the same as the sentence printed before it.
41. Lan’s parents gave her a bike for her birthday.
-> Lan received ______________________________________________________
42. It takes me about two hours each day to do my homework.
-> I spend ___________________________________________________________
43. Hoa is a hard student.
-> Hoa ______________________________________________________________
44. An drives dangerously.
-> An is _____________________________________________________________
45. How long have you bought this car?
> When did _________________________________________________________?
X. Complete the following sentences by using the suggested word. You can add or change any words necessary.
46. I / not like / eggs / and / my brother / either.
47. What / weather / like / tomorrow?
48. She / get used / heavy traffic / city.
49. Ha Long Bay / be / one / most famous / tourist / destination / Vietnam.
50. What / clever / girl! / She / learn / cook / dish / quickly.
* Bộ đề do Thầy Bùi Văn Vinh biên soạn được VnDoc sưu tầm và reup với mong muốn mang đến cho thầy cô, các bậc phụ huynh nguồn tài liệu luyện thi lên lớp 6 môn tiếng Anh đa dạng và hữu ích.
Đáp án có trong file tải: Đề thi tuyển sinh lớp 6 môn tiếng Anh có đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu luyện thi tuyển sinh lớp 6 năm 2020 các môn khác như: Thi vào lớp 6 môn Toán, Thi vào lớp 6 môn Tiếng Việt, Thi vào lớp 6 môn Tiếng Anh, Thi lớp 6 trường Chuyên, .... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.