Đề ôn thi vào lớp 6 môn tiếng Anh năm 2020 - 2021 số 2
Đề luyện thi tiếng Anh tuyển sinh lớp 6 có đáp án
Đề thi thử vào lớp 6 năm 2020 môn tiếng Anh có đáp án trên đây nằm trong bộ đề thi tuyển sinh lớp 6 môn Anh mới nhất do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh lên lớp 6 có đáp án tổng hợp nhiều dạng bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 5 thường gặp khác nhau giúp các em nâng cao những kỹ năng làm bài thi hiệu quả.
Lưu ý: Nếu không tìm thấy nút Tải về bài viết này, bạn vui lòng kéo xuống cuối bài viết để tải về.
I. Choose the word which has the underlined part pronounced differently from the others by circling A, B, C, or D.
|1. A. change||B. orchestra||C. coach||D. chicken|
|2. A. buffalo||B. future||C. drug||D. much|
|3. A. meat||B. overseas||C. reader||D. realize|
II. Choose the words that is different from the rest in each group
|4. A. reporter||B. collector||C. gardener||D. newspaper|
|5. A. stamp||B. album||C. collector||D. mountain|
III. Choose the word or phrase (A, B, C or D) that best completes the sentence.
6. It’s very hot. Why __________ go swimming?
A. not we
C. don’t we
D. Both B & C are correct
7. No one in the class can study as well as Jane. She is the _______ student in the class.
8. Every country __________ a national flag.
9. __________ his friends are over 50 years old.
B. A lot
D. Most of
10. We have no money, but Tom has ____________.
B. a little
D. a few
11. Peter is not ___________ to go swimming alone.
A. old enough
B. enough old
C. so old
D. so young
12. ____________ silly mistake!
C. What a
D. How a
13. How ____________ can you finish that work? - I’ll ready in a few minutes.
14. Would you like some coffee? - _________
A. Yes, please.
B. Yes, I do.
C. No, I don’t.
D. No, I’m not coffee.
15. I’d like _________this letter to Ha Noi.
A. to send
IV. Supply the correct form and tense of the verbs in the brackets.
16. No one enjoys (go) _______________ to hospital.
17. You (be) _______________ angry if he refuses to help you?
18. I will send him the message as soon as he (return) _______________
19. A little girl can’t spend all her time (listen) _______________ to stories.
20. This house needs (decorate) _______________
V. Give the correct form of the bold words in brackets.
21. The survey had some ___________ (surprise) result.
22. It is ___________ (possible) for you to speak English well in only a week.
23. Edison was the ___________ (invent) of electric light bulb.
24. Did you make a ___________ (decide) not to go to Hanoi last week?
25. If you want to have ___________ (health) teeth you must keep your teeth clean.
VI. In each line of the passage, there is a mistake. Find and correct it.
26. You know (A), it is difficult to me (B) to make him understand (C) what I mean (D).
27. My dear (A) friends, I wish (B) you will (C) visit us someday (D) this summer.
28. I will come and stay (A) with you (B) and your family (C) on March (D).
29. Let’s (A) gathering (B) somewhere for a coffee (C) after this wonderful meeting (D).
30. I look (A) forward to hear (B) from (C) my mother in Singapore (D).
VII. Read the passage, then decide whether the following sentences are True (T) or False (F).
Tet or Lunar New Year holiday is the most important celebration for Vietnamese people. Tet is a
festival which occurs in late January or early February. Before Tet, people usually clean and decorate their homes. They go to the market to buy candy, jams or dried watermelon seeds. They also get new clothes which are worn at Tet. They often buy peach blossoms and marigolds which are traditional flowers on Tet holiday. Tet is a time for family members to gather and have some special meals with special food such as sticky rice cakes. People often visit relatives and close friends on the second day of the holiday.
31. _______ Tet is the most important celebration in Vietnam.
32. _______ Tet occurs in early January.
33. _______ People don’t clean and decorate their homes before Tet.
34. _______ People often visit relatives and close friends on the first day of New Year.
35. _______ Vietnamese people wear new clothes at Tet.
VIII. Read the passage, and then choose the best answer.
Stamps collections is an interesting hobby. You can learn many things, such as the geography
of a country from stamps. Postal stamps are a source of interesting facts and important dates about every country in the world. It makes stamp collecting become very popular.
As you look at the pages of a stamp album, you can learn interesting details of foreign customs,
arts, literature, history and culture. Their colors can make you feel relaxed and happy.
Collecting stamps can become a business. If you are lucky in finding a special stamp, it will
bring you some money besides knowledge and pleasure.
36. Stamp collecting is an interesting hobby because __________.
A. you can learn many things such as the geography of country from stamps
B. stamps give you interesting facts and important dates about a country
C. it is very important to collect stamps
D. A and B are correct
37. All of the following are true EXCEPT _________.
A. stamps can make you relaxed and happy
B. stamps can make you know more
C. stamp collecting can make you famous
D. you can earn money from your collection if you are lucky
38. According to the passage, it is true to say that _________.
A. stamp collecting helps you become rich and famous
B. stamp collecting is a very popular hobby
C. stamp collectors can earn a lot of money from stamp collecting
D. stamp collecting is a hobby that costs you a lot of money
39. The word “business” in the last paragraph is closest in meaning to __________.
A. the activity of collecting stamps
B. the activity of selling stamps from other countries
C. the activity of buying stamps from other countries
D. the activity of buying or selling something
40. The main idea of the passage is _________.
A. the history of stamp collecting
B. good things from stamp collecting
C. the ways of stamp collecting
D. famous stamp collectors
IX. Rewrite each sentence so that it contains the word in capital and so that the meaning stays the same.
41. I haven’t decided whether to move or not yet. (MADE)
42. Study hard or you can’t pass the exam. (IF)
43. Although the team played well, they lost. (IN SPITE OF)
44.It was a two – hour flight from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh city. (FLY)
45. They plan to make this beach a clean and beautiful place again. (GOING TO)
X. Use the suggested words and phrases to write complete sentences
46. My youngest brother/ not / like/ read.
47. Could/ show me/ way/ nearest park?
48. Yesterday/ I / absent/ school/ because / I / ill.
49. There/ a lot / interesting shops / in / city?
50. our library / be / one / the / large / libraries / the city.
Đáp án có trong file tải: Đề thi lên lớp 6 môn Anh có đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu luyện thi tuyển sinh lớp 6 năm 2020 các môn khác như: Thi vào lớp 6 môn Toán, Thi vào lớp 6 môn Tiếng Việt, Thi vào lớp 6 môn Tiếng Anh, Thi lớp 6 trường Chuyên, .... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.
Bên cạnh nhóm Tài liệu học tập lớp 5, mời quý thầy cô, bậc phụ huynh tham gia nhóm học tập: Tài liệu tiếng Anh Tiểu học - nơi cung cấp rất nhiều tài liệu ôn tập tiếng Anh miễn phí dành cho học sinh tiểu học (7 - 11 tuổi).