Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 11 môn tiếng Anh năm 2019 - 2020
Đề thi học kì 1 môn tiếng Anh 111
Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh lớp 11 học kì 1 có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề thi tiếng Anh học kì 1 lớp 11 năm 2019 - 2020 mới nhất do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề thi tiếng Anh 11 học kì 1 được biên tập bám sát nội dung SGK tiếng Anh 11 mới giúp các em học sinh củng cố kiến thức hiệu quả.
Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others.
|1. A. decisive||B. determined||C. integrate||D. involve|
|2. A. donate||B. improve||C. local||D. slogan|
|3. A. blind||B. reliant||C. strive||D. skill|
Choose the word whose stress is placed differently from that of the others.
|4. A.responsible||B. disrespectful||C. energetic||D. independent|
|5. A. prioritise||B. reliable||C. community||D. voluntary|
Choose the best option to complete the following sentences.
6. Volunteers lend a hand to the ________ by helping those who have been affected by Agent Orange.
7. Teachers and councilor work with ______ students to find out specific need.
8. There is hope the disabled boy will soon be able to ______ into an inclusive school and attend regular education classes with a mixed group of children.
9. The people who can't hear are the ____.
D. mentally retarded
10. A________ is a series of actions intended to achieve a goal.
11. I used to ___________ children who wanted to do a sport.
12. No one can’t stop him from reaching his dream. He is really a ______ person.
13. Teenagers ought to live________. It is impossible to rely on their parents all times.
14. – Can you play table tennis? -_______________.
A. No, it’s too hard for me
B. Yes, I could
C. No, thanks
D. You must be kidding
15. “Can I try your new camera?” “____________.”
A. I’m sorry I can’t. Let’s go now.
B. Sure. I’d love to.
C. Sure. But please be careful with it.
D. I’m sorry. I’m home late.
Put the verbs into correct forms.
16. You need to gain ________________ in your ability to perform before public. (confident)
17. Teenagers ought to live________________. It is impossible to rely on their parents all times. (depend)
18. Time-management skills will also help you to perform your daily tasks, including your ____________ at school and at home. (reponsible)
Put the correct form of the verbs in the brackets.
19. – (you meet) __________________ him before? – No, never.
20. I am very pleased (know)________________ more about 3 R.
Read the text and decide whether the statements are true or false. Write T or F and the evidence next to each statement.
THE MOST IMPORTANT DECISION
Around the age of seventeen, you have to make one of the most important decisions in your life. Do you stay on at school and hopefully go to university later? Or do you leave school to start work or a training course? This is your decision, but you should remember two things: there is more unemployment among young people who have not been to university, and people with the right skills have a big advantage in the job market. If you make the decision to go straight into a job, there are many opportunities for training. While you are earning, you can also take evening classes to gain qualifications, which will help you to get ahead in your career more quickly. Another possibility is that you start work and take a break to study when you are older. This is the best way to save up money for your studies, and get practical experience.
________21. You have to make one of the biggest decisions in your life when you are 18 years old.
________22. People who haven’t been to university are more jobless.
________23. Getting a job more easily is one of the benefits of having the right skills.
________24. If you decide to go straight into a job, there are more opportunities for earning money.
________25. Starting work and taking a break to study is the best way to help you gain practical experience.
Identify ONE mistake among A, B, C or D.
26. I haven’t (A) met (B)him since(C) a (D) long time.
27. My (A) brother won a (B) scholarship since (C) 1998, which (D) was amazing.
28. He doesn’t (A) rely up (B) other people (C) for help(D).
29. The mission of (A) the charity is improve (B) the quality of the lives (C) of people with
mental (D) disabilities.
Make the meaningful sentences, using the given words below.
30. It/ lovely/ see/ you/ again.
31. This / first /time /I /have/ such /delicious meal
32. He /respected / be/well-informed/ what / going / world.
33. Hoa’s class/ want/make/ ‘record-breaking’ /Yule Log cake.
Rewrite the sentences using suggested words.
34. Parents can help build a child’s independence by encouraging good habits. It’s very important.
It’s very ______________________________
35. They last wrote to each other five years ago.
1. A; 2. B; 3. D; 4. A; 5. D;
6. A; 7. B; 8. C; 9. B; 10. A;
11. C; 12. D; 13. B; 14. A; 15. C;
16. confidence; 17. independently; 18. responsibility;
19. Have you met; 20. to know;
21. F; 22. T; 23. F; 24. F; 25. T;
26 - C; 27 - C; 28 - B; 29 - D;
30 - It is lovely to see you again.
31 - This is the first time I have ever had such delicious meal.
32 - He is respected for being well-informed about what is going on all over the world.
33 - Hoa’s class want to make a ‘record-breaking’ Yule Log cake.
34 - It’s very important for parents to help build a child’s independence by encouraging good habits.
35 - They haven’t written to each other for five years.
Trên đây là Đề kiểm tra học kì 1 tiếng Anh lớp 11 kèm đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh 11 khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 11, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 11, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 11,.. được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.