Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 12 môn tiếng Anh trường THPT Lũng Vân, Hòa Bình có đáp án
Nhằm giúp các bạn học sinh có tài liệu ôn tập những kiến thức cơ bản, kỹ năng giải các bài tập Tiếng Anh nhanh nhất và chuẩn bị cho kì thi sắp tới tốt hơn. Hãy tham khảo Đề thi học học kì 1 lớp 12 môn tiếng Anh trường THPT Lũng Vân, Hòa Bình có đáp án.
Đề thi tiếng Anh học kì 1 lớp 12 trường THPT Lũng Vân có đáp án được biên tập dưới nhiều dạng bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 12 khác nhau giúp các em nâng cao kỹ năng tiếng Anh cơ bản hiệu quả.
Đề kiểm tra học kì 1 tiếng Anh 12 có đáp án năm 2022
1. Đề thi học kì 1 tiếng Anh lớp 12 năm 2022
I. Read the passage and choose the best answer for each question.( 2đ)
Computer programmer David Jones earns £ 35, 000 a year designing new computer games, yet he can't find a bank prepared to let him have a cheque card. Instead, he has been told to wait another two years, until he is 18.
The 16-year-old boy works for a firm in Liverpool, where the problem of most young people of his age is finding a job. David's firm releases two new games for the expanding home computer market each month.
But David's highest headache is what to do with his money. Despite his salary, earned by inventing new programs within tight schedules, with bonus payments and profit-sharing, he can't drive a car, take out a mortage, or obtain credit cards. He lives with his parents in their council house in Liverpool, where his father is a bus driver. His company has to pay £150 a month in taxi fares to get him the five miles to work and back every day because David can't drive.
David got his job with the Liverpool-based company four months ago, a year after leaving school with six O-levels and working for a time in a computer shop." I got the job because the people who run the firm knew I had already written some programs," he said. David added:" I would like to earn a million and suppose early retirement is a possibility. You never know when the market might disappear,"
1. Why is David different from other young people at his age?
A. Because he lives at home with his parents. B. Because he isn't unemployed
C. Because he earns an extremely high salary. D. Because he doesn't go out much.
2. David's greatest problem is ……………………
A. making the bank treat him as an adult. B. spending his salary.
C. inventing computer games. D. learning to drive.
3. He was employed by the company because……………………………..
A. he had worked in a computer shop. B. he had written some computer programs.
C. he works very hard. D. he had learnt to use computers at school.
4. He left school after taking O-levels because ……………………….
A. he wanted to earn a lot of money.
B. he was afraid of getting too old to start computing.
C. he didn't enjoy school
D. he wanted to work with computers and staying at school did not help him.
II. Read the passage and choose the best answer to fill in each blank.(2đ)
Schooling is ……(5)…………. for all English children from the age of 5 to 16. The …(6)………… year in England runs from September to July and is divided …(7)…. 3 terms. Autumn term is from the beginning of September to mid- December. Spring term is from the beginning of January to mid-March and Summer term from early April to mid-July. Each term is separated by one-week ……(8)……. called half term.
5. A. optional B. necessary C. available D. compulsory
6. A. All are correct. B. curriculum C. academic D. full
7. A. in B. into C. about D. to
8. A. break B. out C. off D. nap
III. Choose the best answer (6đ)
9. Peter: Can I speak to Hellen , please? Mary: ______________
A. Talking B. Answering C. Calling D. Speaking
10. Most students in the UK __________ around sixteen or seventeen start preparing for A-level exams.
A. age B. aged C. aging D. ages
11. If I had known that you were in hospital, I…………………you.
A. will have visited B. have visited C. would had visited D. would have visited
12………… I told the absolute truth, no one would believe me.
A. In spite of B. As C. Although D. But
13. She was completely ____ because she was wearing a mask and sunglasses.
A. unrecognizable B. recognition C. recognize D. recognizable
14. He ……..(just go) home when you …….(phone).
A. had just gone/ phoned B. has just gone/ phoned C. went/ phoned D. had just gone/ had phoned
15. Gold _____________in California in the nineteenth century.
A. discovered B. has been discovered C. is discovered D. was discovered
16. Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the last.
A. offer B. copy C. course D. college
17. We enjoyed Mexico city, _____________ we spent our vacation.
A. which B. where C. Both B & D are correct D. in which
18. When I came, the room was in a terrible mess because someone ……………..in.
A. broke B. had broken C. has broken D. was broken
19. They _______ the rise in oil prices for the big increase in inflation.
A. challenged B. accused C. blamed D. thanked
20. Ann ……… to get to the carpet for the room but someone ……...it.
A. went/ has already taken B. has gone/ had already taken C. went/ had already taken D. went/ taken
21. Before the interview , you should find out as much as possible about the job and the vacancy.
A. a seat that is available B. a job that is available
C. a part of a newspaper where jobs are advertised D. A $ B are correct
22. Unless she ___________, she will be late for school.
A. hurried B. doesn't hurry C. hurry D. hurries
23. John speaks Chinese fluently because he used to live in China for ten years.
A. Unless John had lived in China for ten years, he could have spoken Chinese fluently.
B. If John hadn't lived in China for ten years, he could not speak Chinese fluently.
C. Provided that John lived in China for ten years, he could speak Chinese fluently.
D. Suppose John has lived in China for ten years, he can speak Chinese fluently.
24. Choose the word whose main stress is different from the last.
A. shortcoming B. mathematics C. engineering D. economics
25. Which underlined part is NOT correct ?
The first year (A) at college (B) was probably the best and (C) more challenging year (D) of my life.
26. ……….., he walked to the station.
A. Despite being tired B. Although to be tired C. In spite being tire D. Despite tired
27. Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the last.
A. category B. applicant C. candidate D. academic
28. I got home late last night. Otherwise _______________________.
A. I would have called you B. I would call you C. I called you D. I could call you
29. More and more forests ____________ down for wood by man.
A. has cut B. have cut C. have been cut D. has been cut
30. ………… it was sunny, it was quite a cold day.
A. And B. Although C. Despite D. In spite of
31. Remember to bring _________ you your school certificates when you come to the interview.
A. about B. for C. on D. with
32. The George Washington University, _______ by an act on Congress in 1821, is the largest institution of higher education.
A. found B. was founded C. founded D. was found
33. Which underlined part is NOT correct ?
(A) There is (B)one person to that I (C) owe more than (D) I can say.
34. I wonder if I could use your dictionary? -____________________
A. sorry, I'm afraid B. I'm afraid not C. You shouldn't D. No, you don't
35. Make meaningful sentence from the guided words :
Vietnam/ export/ a lot/ rice/ grow mainly/ south/ country.
36. Choose the word whose main stress is different from the last.
37. John was the youngest boy __________________.
A. admitted to the club
B. that was admitted to the club
C. to be admitted to the club
D. B & C
38. If you had passed the GCSE examination, you would have been allowed to _______ the entrance examination to the university.
39. Many people think Steve stole the money.
A. Steve is thought to have stolen the money .
B. It was not Steve who stole the money.
C. Many people think the money is stolen by Steve.
D. The money is thought to be stolen by Steve.
40. We ………..dinner when they …….
A. had just finished/ came
B. have just finished/ came
C. finished/ came.
D. had just finished/ come
41. It is essential ____.
A. for everyone know what to do in case of fire
B. that everyone know what to do when there is a fire
C. that everyone to know what to do when there is a fire
D. for everyone knows what to do in case of fire
42. "How much time does John have to make his choice?"
"I suggest he ____ a quick decision."
A. having made B. make C. made D. to make
43. Miss Hong insisted that every student ____ their report by Friday.
A. finished B. finish C. finishes D. had finished
44. I can't stand ____ people who are not tolerant of new ideas.
A. narrow-mind B. narrow-minded C. minded-narrow D. narrow-minding
45. He asked reporters to provide him with ____ numbers on urban percentages.
A. dated B. up-to-minute C. out-of-date D. up-to-date
46. Her doctor suggested that she ____ a short trip abroad.
A. will take B. would take C. take D. took
47. It is desirable that the plane ____ as light as possible.
A. be B. is C. was D. were
48. It is recommended that he ____ his course.
A. taking B. take C. takes D. took
49. What are the socio-economic impacts of relocation as the result of the process of urbanization and ____ on individuals and their livelihoods in Vietnam?
A. centralization B. industrialization C. restoration D. sanitation
50. ____ and poverty force people to engage in anti-social activities.
A. Employees B. Employment C. Unemployment D. Jobs
2. Đáp án Đề thi học kì 1 môn tiếng Anh lớp 12 năm 2022
Trên đây, VnDoc.com đã gửi đến các bạn Đề thi học kì 1 môn tiếng Anh lớp 12 của trường THPT Lũng Vân có đáp án. Ngoài sưu tầm và cung cấp những đề thi học kì 1 cụ thể, VnDoc.com còn đăng tải những dạng bài tập riêng nhằm mang đến cho các bạn hệ từ vựng cũng như ngữ pháp tiếng Anh lớp 12 thật vững cho bất kì bài kiểm tra hay bài thi nào. Chúng tôi hy vọng, VnDoc.com sẽ là một trang học tập tin cậy cho các bạn.
Mời các bạn vào làm một số bài thi online học kì 1 lớp 12 môn tiếng Anh sau đây: