Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 9 môn Tiếng Anh có file nghe năm 2021 số 7
Đề thi cuối học kì 2 lớp 9 môn Anh có file nghe + đáp án
Nằm trong bộ đề thi học kì 2 lớp 9 năm học 2020 - 2021, đề kiểm tra chất lượng cuối kì 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 9 có file nghe và đáp án trên đây do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề thi học kì 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 9 được biên tập dựa trên nội dung chương trình đã học tại Nhà trường, giúp các em học sinh lớp 9 củng cố kiến thức trọng tâm kì 2 hiệu quả.
Click để nghe
1. Listen to FIVE short conversations. Choose the main topic of each conversation. Circle A, B or C. You will listen TWICE.
1. What is the conversation about?
A. Future career.
B. Future technology.
C. A better world.
2. What are the speakers talking about?
A. Doing a business.
B. A study plan.
C. A personal goal.
3. What is the conversation about?
A. Why men and women are different.
B. Why more and more women work.
C. Why management is more suitable for women.
4. What is the conversation about?
A. Future career.
B. Working with women.
C. A women’s daily routine.
5. What is the conversation about?
A. A physics class.
B. A physics teacher.
C. Virtual field trips.
2. Listen to a talk about monkey nauts. Fill each of the gaps with NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS. You will listen TWICE.
Monkeynauts which are monkey (1)______ were also sent into space. The first monkey that was sent into sub-orbital space was a squirrel monkey called Gordo on (2)______ 1958, in the nose cone of a US Army Jupiter AM-13 rocket. Gordo did well in the flight, but it drowned in the (3)______ when the flotation device failed and sank.
Able and Baker were the next two monkeys that (4)______ in space on May 28, 1959 on the Jupiter AM-18 rocket. They were both successfully retrieved after a flight of 300 miles which took 16 minutes. However, Able died four days after the flight and Baker died of kidney (5)______ 25 years after the flight, at the age of 27.
1. Read the passage. Circle A, B or C to answer each question.
First explorations into the planets
Human’s dream of stepping into the outer space has been long ago and Jules Verne - a famous fiction writer of the 19th century was the first to describe such journeys. However, it was not until 14 September 1959 when the first artificial object - Lunar 2 - reached the moon. It was a journey of around 36 hours. Then on 3 February 1966 Luna 9 - an unmanned space mission - achieved a soft landing on the moon and transmitted photographic data to Earth. Lunar 10 - a robotic spacecraft mission entered lunar orbit on April 3, 1966. On 20 July 1969, the first manned landing on the moon was made by Neil Armstrong. After his journey, a series of journeys to other planets were made. The first flyby - the flight of a spacecraft near a planet to record data - of Venus was made by Mariner 2 in 1962. Other flybies include that in 1965 for Mars by Mariner 4, 1973 for Jupiter by Pioneer 10, 1974 for Mercury by Mariner 10, 1979 for Saturn by Pioneer 11, 1986 for Uranus by Voyager 2, 1989 for Neptune by Voyager 2.
1 Jules Verne was the first ______.
A. to dream of flying into space
B. to enter the moonC. to describe space journeys
2. Lunar 2 was the first artificial object to ______.
A. orbit the moon
B. reach the moon
C. land on the moon
3. Lunar 9 ______.
A. was launched eight years after Lunar 2
B. was launched with a human
C. could send photographic data to Earth
4. According to the passage, which of the following is NOT true of Lunar 10?
A. It was launched with a robot.
B. It was launched in the same year with Lunar 9.
C. It landed on the moon.
5. A flyby is a flight of a spacecraft ______.
A. near Venus, Mars and Mercury to take pictures
B. made near a planet to gain data of the planet
C. made in 1962, 1974 and 1898
2. Read the passage about space. Decide if the statements are true (T) or false (F). Circle T or F.
In the past, the study of space was mainly carried out by astronomers using telescopes. However, astronomers sometimes had it wrong. Meanwhile, apart from the desire to conquer the world around, humans also want more space to accommodate the world’s increasing population.
Owing to the developments in space technology, humans have made spectacular explorations and discoveries of the space. The explorations can be conducted either by unmanned robotic probes or by human spaceflights.
Undeniably, those achievements have been made quickly as a result of the “space race” by the Soviet Union and the United States. Within more than two decades, from the beginning of 1950s to 1970s, the two nations launched many of the milestones, from launching living beings into space to launching flybies to observe planets.
However, the biggest achievement of the 21st century has been the cooperation in launching the International Space Station, which serves as space environment research laboratory for experiments in many fields. It is also suited for the testing of spacecraft systems and equipment required for missions to the Moon and Mars. Hopefully, in the near future, space technological advancements will soon allow us to find out habitable space environment.
1. The study of space via telescopes may not always bring the right findings.
2. One purpose of space explorations is to look for habitable places.
3. The developments in technology allow scientists to discover more about space.
4. The Soviet Union and the United States cooperated in space explorations in the 1950s.
5. International Space Station is the result of joint efforts by nations.
1. Combine each pair of sentence to make a complete sentence using a relative pronoun.
Here is an example.
A spacecraft is a vehicle. It is used for travel into space.
→ A spacecraft is a vehicle which is used for travel into space.
1. The International Space Station is a large spacecraft. It was launched in 1988.
2. An astronomer is a scientist. An astronomer studies the sun, the moon and other planets.
3. A telescope is a piece of equipment. Astronomers use it to observe stars.
4. The place has a microgravity environment. Astronauts live and conduct research here.
5. Space tourism is becoming more and more popular. It is space travel for recreational purposes.
2. Write a short advertisement (3. - 5 sentences) to advertise a product you choose. You can use strong adjectives, adverbs, active verbs, imperatives, comparative or/ and questions.
IV. LANGUAGE FOCUS
1. Mark the underlined part in each sentence with a falling or rising arrow.
1. On the first unmanned balloon, there was a sheep, a duck, and a rooster.
2. Small objects that orbit the sun include asteroids, comets, and dwarf planets.
3. Many spacecrafts including Apollo missions, Viking, and Voyager have been sent to explore the planets and moons.
4. To prepare for a trip to the outer space, you need food, water, and oxygen.
5. Pluto is a small, rocky, dwarf planet with one large moon, and two tiny moons.
2. Choose the best option to complete each sentence. Circle A, B or C.
1. Applicants ____________ by a benchmark, not by gender.
A. are evaluated
2. There will be virtual classroom ____________ students can interact with each other.
3. The plan ____________ among the Heads of Department.
B. to be discussed
C. will be discussed
4. The garden needs ____________ care of by skillful hands.
B. be taken
5. Families ____________ up by both husbands and wives.
A. had better be built
B. had better built
C. had better to build
3. Choose the best option to complete each sentence. Circle A, B or C.
1. A ______ helps us to watch stars from the Earth.
2. Without ______, people can hardly travel into space.
3. Neil Armstrong was the first ______ to walk on the moon.
4. A piece of rock from space is called a ______.
5. We are so busy and we only meet _____.
A. over the moon
B. once in a blue moon
C. the sky’s the limit
Tải trọn bộ nội dung đề thi, đáp án và file nghe mp3 tại đây: Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 9 môn Tiếng Anh có file nghe năm học 2021 số 7. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh 9 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 9, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 9 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 9, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 9, Bài tập nâng cao Tiếng Anh 9,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.