Đề thi tiếng Anh lớp 9 học kì 2 có file nghe năm 2020 - 2021 số 2
Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh lớp 9 học kì 2 có file nghe + đáp án
Đề thi học kì 2 môn tiếng Anh lớp 9 có file nghe và đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề thi học kì 2 lớp 9 môn tiếng Anh chương trình mới năm 2021 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề thi tiếng Anh học kì 2 lớp 9 có đáp án được biên tập bám sát nội dung SGK tiếng Anh lớp 9 chương trình mới Unit 7 - 12 giúp các em ôn tập tại nhà hiệu quả.
Click để nghe
I. You will hear some information about a zoo. Circle the best answers. You will hear the recording twice.
1. What time is the zoo open on Sundays?
A. 9 a.m. – 7.13 p.m.
B. 9 a.m. – 7.30 p.m.
C. 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
D. 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
2. We can’t see the elephant house on _________.
A. 1st May
B. 3rd May
C. 8th May
D. 10th May
3. In the shop at the zoo, you can buy __________.
A. books, postcards and T-shirts
B. books, postcards and shirts
C. cookbooks, postcards and shirts
D. books, cards, hats
4. How much is the family ticket?
A. £ 10
B. £ 5
C. £ 12
D. £ 2
II. You will hear a man making a telephone call. Listen and complete the questions 1- 4. You will hear the conversation twice.
1. Name of hotel: _______________
2. Address: ____________________
3. Meeting starts at: _____________
4. Visit factory on: ______________
MULTIPLE CHOICE (2.5 pts)
1. Circle the world that has the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest.
2. The pandemic of COVID-19 is spreading quickly all __________ the world.
3. He was in a hurry, __________ he stopped to help the old man who fell down.
4. According to the weather __________, it will be windy and cloudy tomorrow.
5. Her mother suggested that she __________ and see the doctor.
6. If he __________ telling lies, nobody will believe a word he says.
A. will go on
B. goes on
C. went on
D. would go on
7. Nga: “Would you like to go to the cinema this weekend?” – Peter: “__________”
A. I don’t care.
B. OK. You did it!
C. Great! I can’t wait.
D. Sorry! I don’t like.
8. It’s very hot in here. Do you mind if I __________ the air-conditioner?
A. turn on
B. turn up
C. turn down
D. turn off
9. Circle the underlined part (marked A, B, C or D) that needs correction.
Seven new cases of COVID-19 are (A) reported in Vietnam on (B) Thursday evening (July 18th), bringing (C) the total number of infections nationwide (D) to 342.
10. What does it say? Circle the letter A, B, C or D
The library will
A. have shorter opening hours until next Friday.
B. change its opening hours next Friday.
C. open again to students next Friday.
D. let students go on holiday next Friday.
C. READING (2.5 pts)
1. Circle the correct options to complete the passage.
People have always made buildings. We need houses to keep us warm and dry and we build stadiums (1) _____ we can watch football matches and pop concerts. We use other buildings, like museums, to keep beautiful things in.
(2) _____ people work together on a building. The architect decides how the building is going to look and draws pictures that show people his or her ideas. Engineers make sure the building will (3) _____ strong and safe. Then, the workers carefully build it.
The Sydney Opera House is a famous modern building with a lovely roof. But the building is beautiful from (4) _____ side, not only from the top. There is also a famous roof on the Olympic Stadium in Munich. This interesting building looks like a tent that is (5) _____ of glass.
1. A. or B. but C. so D. and
2. A. Much B. Many C. More D. Lots
3. A. be B. were C. been D. was
4. A. some B. every C. both D. other
5. A. made B. make C. making D. makes
2. Read the passage and choose the correct options.
‘Bollywood’, which is the name of the film industry in Mumbai, India, makes almost 1,000 films a year. Since making its first film in 1913, Bollywood has made over 29,000 films. This is a much higher number than the USA and means it is the biggest film industry in the world. Most Indians like watching films better than any other free-time activity and ten million of them go to the cinema every day. Bollywood films tell romantic love stories, and singing and dancing are an important part of every film. Indian films are also enjoyed outside India. Last year, Bollywood made over $500 million by selling its films to other countries.
Indian actors make more films each year than American actors in Hollywood, but they are not paid as much. This is why most Bollywood films only cost about $2 million to make. A Hollywood film is never made for under $5 million.
Most Bollywood actors are young. They work hard but only for a few years. Amitabh Bachchan, who some people say is India’s greatest actor, is different. He has been the star of more than 140 films during an acting career of almost 40 years.
1. Where is Bollywood?
A. In India
B. In the USA
C. In Hollywood
D. In America
2. The first film that was made in Bollywood was _____.
A. in 1,000
B. in 1913
C. almost 40 years ago
D. 140 years ago
3. The word they in paragraph 2 refers to: _____.
A. Indian actors
C. American actors
D. Hollywood films
4. How many years did Amitabh Bachchan work as an actor during his acting career?
A. 5 years
B. 2 years
C. 40 years
D. a few years
5. What does the writer mean by saying: Indian films are also enjoyed outside India?
A. Foreigners also like watching Indian films.
B. Indian films are only sold to other countries.
C. Indian films are made to show in other countries.
D. Over $500 million was made by selling films.
I. Do as directed in parentheses. (2 pts)
1. The girl is my close friend. She is talking to the teacher over there. (Use Relative Pronoun ‘Who’ to combine the two sentences)
2. I don’t have enough money, so I can’t buy this book. (Rewrite this sentence, beginning with If)
3. He is very tired. However, he has to finish his homework. (Rewrite these sentences, beginning with Although) ______________________________________________
4. I had no problems at all during my trip to France. (Rewrite the sentence with four words, using PLAN)
-> Everything ______________________________________ during my trip to France.
II. Write a paragraph of about 50 words to answer the question: What should we do to prevent ourselves from being infected with the COVID-19 virus? (1 pt)
Trên đây là Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh lớp 9 học kì 2 thí điểm có đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập tiếng Anh 9 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 9, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 9 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 9, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 9, Bài tập nâng cao Tiếng Anh 9,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.
Bên cạnh việc tương tác với VnDoc qua fanpage VnDoc.com, mời bạn đọc tham gia nhóm học tập tiếng Anh lớp 9 cũng như tiếng Anh lớp 6 - 7 - 8 tại group trên facebook: Tiếng Anh THCS.