Kiểm tra 1 tiết lần 3 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 8 năm học 2019 - 2020
Kiểm tra 45 phút môn Tiếng Anh lần 1 học kì 2 lớp 8
Đề kiểm tra 45 phút môn Tiếng Anh lớp 8 chương trình mới học kì 2 lần 1 nằm trong bộ đề kiểm tra TIếng Anh lớp 8 cả năm mới nhất trên VnDoc.com. Đề kiểm tra Tiếng Anh gồm nhiều dạng bài tập Tiếng Anh khác nhau giúp học sinh lớp 8 ôn tập Từ vựng - Ngữ pháp trọng tâm trong Unit 7, Unit 8 hiệu quả.
I. Choose one word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the others.
|1. A. young||B. drought||C. discount||D. sound|
|2. A. Christmas||B. character||C. chemistry||D. brochure|
USE OF LANGUAGE
I. Choose the best answer A, B, C or D to complete the sentences.
1. What can be done to protect people from __________ disasters?
2. He said he worked very hard and that was the key____________his success.
3. If the teacher were now here, we ____________him the difference ___________“science” and “technology”.
A. would ask/ between
B. would asked/ between
C. would ask/ among
D. would asked/ among
4. New Zealand rescue services carried out several searches for __________.
5.The government has declared a state of __________ following the earthquake.
6. Sciences and technology have enormous ______________ on economic development.
II. Give the correct tense/ form of the verbs in the brackets.
1. By the time we came to the cinema, the film (start)__________.
2. San Francisco (often call)______________ “The windy city”.
3. By the time we arrived at the canyon, it (stop) ______________snowing.
4. They get sick so often. If they exercised more, they (be) ______________healthier.
III. Give the correct form of the words in brackets to complete each sentence.
1. The lake will be gradually (contamination) ________________with waste from households
2. Trees can’t grow here because of the soil_________________.(pollute)
3. Water samples collected at these villages were seriously ______________ with bacteria. (contaminate)
4. Light pollution makes us _____________ to see the stars in the sky. (able)
IV. Read the conservation and choose the best answer.
Rubi: Hey, Alice! Nice to meet you again.
Alice: Oh, hi Rubi ! (1)______________. Is that right?
Rubi: (2)______________. I’ve had enough of living in the city.
Alice: It’s not that bad, (3)______________.
Rubi: (4)______________.It’s too noisy, and too crowed.
I. Read the paragraph and then complete it. Using the words in the box.
with; negative; do; for; In;
I disagree (1)______________ the idea that robots will only bring benefits to people in the future. Robots will also have some (2)______________ influences. Firstly, they will be very expensive and we will spend too much money buying and fixing them. Secondly, robots in factories will be able to do everything the workers do, so robots will make them jobless. Thirdly, robots in our homes will do all the housework (3)______________ us, so we will become lazy and inactive. (4)______________ short, robots will do many things for us, but they may not improve the quality of our lives.
II. Read the following passage then answer the questions:
Alaska is perhaps the most amazing state in the USA. It has coastlines facing both the Arctic Ocean and the Pacific Ocean. This state has an incredible three million lakes. That’s four lakes per person living there.
Many cities in Alaska cannot be reached by road, sea, or river. The only way to get it and out is by air, on foot, or by dogsled. That’s why Alaska has the busiest sea airport in the world, Lake Hood Seaplane Base. Nearly two hundred float planes take off and land on the water of this airport every day. It’s really a fun scene to watch.
Alaska is called the Land of Midnight Sun because in summer, the sun does not set for nearly three months. But in winter the sun stays almost unseen.
All Alaskans take place special pride in their beautiful and unique state.
Answer the questions:
1.Where is Alaska?
2.Does it has three thousand lakes?
3.How do we get there?
4. Why is Alaska called the Land of Midnight Sun?
I. Rewrite the following sentences so that the second sentence means the same as the first one.
1. Scientists have invented new devices to help people live a longer life.
New devices _________________________________________________________
2. I don’t have enough time , so I can’t go on holiday this summer.
II. Write a short paragraph (from 60 to 80 words) to talk about the causes and effects of water pollution. Use the given suggestion
Definition: -the contamination of the bodies of water
Causes: - factories dump industrial waste into lakes and rivers
-sewage from households
-farms use pesticide and herbicide
Effects: -frequent outbreaks of cholera in many poor countries.
-human even die
-the death of aquatic animals
-cause further damage to the environment.
Trên đây là toàn bộ nội dung đề kiểm tra 1 tiết số 3 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 8. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 8 chương trình mới khác được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 8, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 8, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 8, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 8 theo từng Unit trực tuyến,..
Ngoài ra, VnDoc.com đã thành lập group chia sẻ tài liệu tiếng Anh THCS miễn phí trên Zalo, mời bạn đọc click đường link: https://zalo.me/g/fdpusx941 hoặc quét mã QR dưới đây để tham gia vào nhóm: