Trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh lớp 9 Unit 10 có đáp án
Đề kiểm tra Tiếng Anh lớp 9 có đáp án
Tiếng Anh lớp 9 Unit 10: Space Travel
Đề thi trắc nghiệm trực tuyến ôn tập Tiếng Anh Unit 10 lớp 9 chương trình mới có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 9 theo từng Unit năm học 2018 - 2019 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề luyện tập Tiếng Anh lớp 9 gồm nhiều dạng bài tập trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh khác nhau giúp học sinh lớp 9 ôn tập Từ vựng - Ngữ pháp Tiếng Anh bài 10 hiệu quả.
- Choose a word in each line that has different stress pattern.
- Put the verbs in brackets in the past simple tense or past perfect tense.
- 1. Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin (collect)________ some moon dust samples before they (return) _________ to Earth.Sử dụng dấu "-" phân cách đáp án.Had collected – returned
- 2. By the time Yang Liwei (become)________ the first person sent into space by the Chinese space program in 2003, NASA already (send) ________ over 100 people.Sử dụng dấu "-" phân cách đáp án.Became – had already sent
- 3. After the spaceship Soyuz 37 (be) __________ in orbit around the earth, Pham Tuan and Viktor Gorbatko (conduct)_________ some experiments.Sử dụng dấu "-" phân cách đáp án.Had been – conducted
- 4. When we (arrive)________ in Kennedy Space Center, the space shuttle already (launch) ________ into space.Sử dụng dấu "-" phân cách đáp án.Arrived – had already launched
- 5. Dennis Tito already (complete)_______ 900 hours of training by the time he (fly) ________ into space in 2001.Sử dụng dấu "-" phân cách đáp án.Had already completed – flew
- Choose the correct option A, B, C, or D to complete the sentences.
- 1. The first _______ was done by Alexei Leonov, a Russian cosmonaut on March 18th, 1965. It was 10 minutes long.
- 2. The Milky Way is just a ______ in the universe and it contains our Solar System.
- 3. Christer Fuglesang said he enjoyed floating around in the _____ environment.
- 4. NASA is now working hard to _____ whether there is life on Mars.
- 5. The closest potentially _______planet ever found has been spotted by Australian scientists, and it’s just 14 light-years away.
- 6. As soon as the spacecraft________ into space, the crew started to observe the sun.
- 7. The launch of the Space Shuttle Endeavour _____ broadcast live this morning.
- 8. Do you want to meet my colleague ______ son Is training to be an astronaut?
- 9. The mission ______ they are talking about plans to send humans to Mars by 2030.
- 10. The Astronauts Memorial Foundation honours all American astronauts ________ have lost their lives while on missions or in training.
- Join each pair of sentences into one, using the prompts provided.
- 1. We are meeting an astronomer tonight. This astronomer has discovered three Earth-like planets.The astronomer ___________________________________________The astronomer who we are meeting tonight has discovered three Earth-like planets. The astronomer whom we are meeting tonight has discovered three Earth-like planets. The astronomer that we are meeting tonight has discovered three Earth-like planets. The astronomer we are meeting tonight has discovered three Earth-like planets.
- 2. Dennis Tito became the first space tourist in 2001. Anousheh Ansari travelled into space as a tourist in 2006.When Anousheh Ansari _______________________________________When Anousheh Ansari travelled into space as a tourist in 2006, Dennis Tito had become the first space tourist in 2001.
- 3. I’m reading an article. The article is about NASA’s plans to return humans to the moon.I’m reading _______________________________________________I’m reading an article which is about NASA’s plans to return humans to the moon. I’m reading an article that is about NASA’s plans to return humans to the moon.
- 4. Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin planted an American flag on the moon. They spoke to President Richard Nixon after that.Before Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin ___________________________Before Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin spoke to President Richard Nixon, they had planted an American flag on the moon.
- 5. Last week they visited a museum. The first artificial satellite is on display there.Last week they ___________________________________________Last week they visited a museum where the first artificial satellite is on display.
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thống
- Trả lời đúng của bạn
- Trả lời sai của bạn