Bài tập trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh lớp 10 Unit 13 Films And Cinema
English 10 Unit 13: Films And Cinema
Đề thi trắc nghiệm trực tuyến ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 10 chương trình cũ Unit 13 có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 10 theo từng Unit do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề kiểm tra Tiếng Anh gồm nhiều dạng bài tập trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh khác nhau được biên tập bám sát nội dung bài học giúp học sinh lớp 10 củng cố kiến thức đã học hiệu quả.
- I. Choose the best answer A, B, C or D for each sentence:
- 1/ A _______ is a person who is in charge of a film and tells the actors how to play their parts.
- 2/ The majority of factories in the region have a _______ of 50 to 100 (people).
- 3/ Many airline passengers face _______ delays because of the strike.
- 4/ They had made _______ quantities of food (= a lot).
- 5/ Are these documents _______ to the discussion?
- 6/ “More difficult” is the _______ of “difficult”.
- 7/ The success of advertising proves that we are all highly _______.
- 8/ They started quarreling out of sheer _______.
- 9/ Not _______, the jury found them both guilty.
- 10/ She started to photograph the documents, safe in the _______ that she wouldn't be disturbed for at least an hour.safe in the knowledge that = knowing that
- II/ Select the best option to complete the sentences:
- 1/ What _______ shame that you couldn't go to the party.
- 2/ I just bought _______ new shirt and some new shoes. _______ shirt was quite expensive, but _______ shoes weren't.
- 3/ Americans drive _______ third of _______ 400 million cars on _______ planet.
- 4/ Even _______ six-year-old can have _______ accident at _______ night sometimes.
- 6/ How _______ do you wash your hair?
- 7/ Long time _______, there lived a girl called Cinderella.
- 8/ I would like to thank my publisher, my editor and, _______ but not least, my husband.
- 9/ This shop is open for business _______ despite the shortages.
- 10/ “I'm afraid I've lost that wallet you gave me.” “Well, _______ mind, I can easily buy you another one.”
- III/ Find the one mistake (A, B, C or D) in these sentences:
- 1/Finding a cure for cancer is one of biggest challenges facing medical researchers.
- 2/It's not one good idea to spend more than three hours at the wheel (= driving a vehicle) without a break.
- 3/An apple a day keeps a doctor away.
Does that book (A) tell (B) a story (C) of his life from (D) A to Z?
Discovering (A) a therapy (B) for cancer is (C) one of (D) biggest challenges facing medical researchers.
We think it's not (A) one good idea to spend many hours at (B) the wheel (= driving (C) a vehicle) without (D) a break.
- IV. Rewrite each sentence, beginning as shown, so that the meaning stays the same.
- 1/ There is one problem, the salary.→ The salary _________________________________________________
- 2/ There are no interesting programs on this week.→ There is nothing __________________________________________
- 3/ Can’t you run faster than that?→ Is that ______________________________________________
- 4/ We haven’t eaten this kind of food before?→ This is ____________________________________________
- 5/ A lot of tea is drunk in China.→ The _____________________________________________________
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thống
- Trả lời đúng của bạn
- Trả lời sai của bạn