Trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh lớp 10 Unit 16 Historical Places có đáp án
Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 10 Unit 16 Historical places
VnDoc.com xin giới thiệu đến các bạn Trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh 10 Unit 16: Historical Places có đáp án dưới đây giúp các bạn nắm chắc phần kiến thức trọng tâm của bài 16, đồng thời là tài liệu hữu ích ôn thi học kì 2 đạt kết quả cao. Chúc các bạn học tốt!
Bài tập trắc nghiệm môn Anh lớp 10 Unit 16 tổng hợp các dạng bài tập phổ biến giúp học sinh lớp 10 củng cố kiến thức và chuẩn bị cho kì thi cuối kỳ sắp tới. Bên cạnh đó các em có thể tham khảo tài liệu môn Toán 10 và Ngữ Văn lớp 10. Mời các em tham khảo bài sau đây.
OBJECTIVE PRACTICE TEST OF UNIT 16
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the rest in each of the following questions
1. A. pleasure B. measure C. leisure D. ensure
2. A. special B. ocean C. Confucian D. century
3. A. machine B. merchant C. Chinese D. chamber
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that is differently stressed from that of the rest in each of the following questions
4. A. legend B. flourish C. engrave D. scholar
5. A. categorize B. heritage C. cultural D. bombardment
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions
6. My house is _______ yours. They have the same size
A. as big as B. so big as C. bigger than D. the biggest
7. It’s ………to go by bus than by car
A. cheaper B. cheapest C. more cheap D. more cheaper
8. Let me know if you have any……….news?
A. farer B. farthest C. further D. father
9. Quoc Tu Giam was………….on the grounds of Van Mieu in 1076.
A. formed B. established C. pushed D. developed
10. This building is a historical………in our town.
A. relic B. period C. context D. view
11. Historical places in Hoi An……………great interests from visitors.
A. hold B. appeal C. like D. attract
12. Peter ran……….his sister, Mary.
A. slowlier B. as slow as C. more slowly than D. so slowly as
13. The buildings in our city are……..than mine.
A. wider B. deeper C. taller D. longer
14. About 100 thousand Australian visitors ……….in Viet Nam in 2003
A. went B. arrived C. reached D. came
15. This is…………hotel we have ever stayed at.
A. the most modern B. modernist
C. the more modern D. most modernist
16. Hoi An …………an important trading center in Southeast Asia.
A. used to be B. used to being C. was used to be D. use to be
17. This architecture is a ……………….of our city.
A. want B. thank C. pride D. proud
18. The………….of President Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum took place from 1973 to 1975.
A. construction B. construct C. contractual D. constructed
19. The names of many famous ………………… are on the stelae in Van Mieu.
A. scholars B. doctor laureates C. students D. workers
20. No new business can flourish in the present economic conditions
A. continue B. engrave C. grow well D. witness
21. From now on, we won’t be able to go out as much as we …………………
A. were B. had C. used to D. will
22. We’re never owned ………………… independent cat as this one.
A. a more than B. such an C. a so D. as much an
23. Brian has been working ………………… since he was promoted.
A. much harder B. as harder C. just as hardly D. more hardly
24. I’ve been feeling ………………… tired lately, doctor.
A.A. such a B. the most C. more and more D. much
25. This exercise will give you ………………… practice.
A. farther B. much more C. as better D. a lot
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the sentences which is closest in meaning to the given one
26. I haven't tasted such good coffee for ages.
A. This is the best coffee I've tasted for ages. B. This coffee is the best I tasted for ages.
C. I didn't taste any such good coffee for ages. D. I never tasted such good coffee for ages.
27. None of the other books is as interesting as this one
A. This book is more interesting one. B. This book is the much interesting one.
C. This book is the less interesting one. D. This book is the most interesting one.
28. Peter is the most generous person I know.
A. I know a most generous person than Peter.
B. I know a more generous person than Peter.
C. I don't know a more generous person than Peter.
D. I don't know any most generous person than Peter.
29. That's the cheapest dish on the menu.
A. None of the other dishes is as cheap as that one.
B. That dish is cheap than this one on the menu.
C. That dish is cheaper on the menu.
D. This dish is cheaper than that one on the menu.
30. Tam is better at English than Phuong.
A. Phuong is worse at English than Tam B. Phuong isn’t as good at English as Tam
C. Tam isn’t as bad at English as Phuong D. Tam isn’t as good at English as Phuong
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to show the underlined part that needs correction
31. Our hotel is the cheapest than all the others in the town. A B C D
32. This is one of the baddest films I’ve ever seen. A B C D
33. Peter didn’t do as better in the exams as he had hoped. A B C D
34. Are those the best beautiful pictures you’ve got? A B C D
35. Pace of living in the city is more fastly than that in the countryside. A B C D
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct word for each of the blanks
Kevin teaches mathematics at a high school .He enjoys his teaching very much , and he always feels very (36)……… and proud when he is standing on the teaching (37)………Some of his ex-classmates have just offered him a chance to join them in a new company (38)………. computer software for businesses .Everyone thinks that it will do very well.Kevin will probably earn more money than he (39)…………. at the high school.
The new company is (40)……….., and the money may be very good in deed.However, Kevin can hardly quit his teaching job! He loves it.
36. A. self-confident B. embarrassed C. shy D. unhappy
37. A. class B. career C. profession D. platform.
38. A. to get B. to produce C. to prepare D. to work.
39. A. do B. does C. did D. doing.
40. A. excited B. excitedly C. excitement D. exciting.
Read the following passage and choose the correct answer after each question.
London is the place where the historic past and the present come alive. A blend of history, architecture and culture has created an amazingly and constantly developing city.
Not surprisingly the capital has become a wonderful place for visitors and a great place to live with countless museums, galleries and entertainment places throughout the city. Whatever you want to buy, you can surely find out in London.
London has a population of 7.2 million people and it is one of Europe's most densely populated areas.
Throughout history, a lot of immigrants and refugees have been arriving in London. London has more women than men and its population is younger when compared to the rest of the country. The capital is housing over 306,000 students in higher education.
41. Which sentence is true?
A. There are not any works of architecture in London.
B. London is a constantly developing city.
C. No tourists visit London.
D. There are not many museums in London.
42. To many visitors, London is_______.
A. the most populous city in the world. B. not well-developed
C. an amazing architecture D. a wonderful place
43. London attracts visitors because of its______.
A. blend of history B. countless musuems and art galleries
C. entertainment places D. all A, B, C
44. The population of London is________.
A. seven million people B. over seven million people
C. less than seven million people D. six million people
45. London is one of the most______city in Europe.
A. historic B. surprising
C. undeveloped D. populous
46. In London, there are________.
A. no universities B. more men than women
C. many students coming for higher education D. no immigrants
47. The population of London is_____when compared to the rest of the country.
A. older B. younger
C. smaller D. bigger
48._____of the population of London is female.
A. Half B. Less than half
C. More than half D. One third
49. 306,000 is the number of________in London.
A. population B. higher education students
C. immigrants and refugees D. workers
50. The main idea of the passage is
A. to introduce a new industrial city in Britain B. to advertise a new city in Britain
C. to advertise a new shopping centre in Britain D. to introduce a historical city in Britain
Choose the sentence that best completes the conversations.
51. A: ________________________________
B: The Statue of Liberty is older. It was built in 1886 and the Eiffel Tower wasn't built until 1889.
a. is the Statue of Liberty older than the Eiffel Tower?
b. Which is older, the Statue of Liberty or the Eiffel Tower?
c. When were the Statue of Liberty and the Eiffel Tower built?
d. Which is the oldest, the Statue of Liberty or the Eiffel Tower'
52. A: ________________________________
B: The Pacific Ocean.
a. Which is a large ocean in the world?
b. What's the most large ocean in the world?
c. What's the world's largest ocean?
d. Which ocean is the largest ocean of the world?
53. A: ________________________________
B: Vatican City has the smallest population in the world ... only eight hundred people live there!
a. What country has the population smallest in the world, Monaco, Luxembourg, or Vatican City?
b. Which is the world's smallest population, Monaco, Luxembourg or Vatican City?
c. What's the smallest population in the world, Monaco, Luxembourg, or Vatican City?
d. Which country has the smallest population in the world, Monaca Luxembourg or Vatican City?
54. A: ________________________________
B: No, they both weigh the same.
a. Is a pound of gold heavier than a pound of butter?
b. Which is heavier, a pound of gold or a. pound of butter?
c. Which is the heaviest, a pound of gold or a pound of butter?
d. Does a pound of gold weigh more heavy than a pound of butter'.
55. A: ________________________________
B: it's Shanghai.
a. Which is the biggest city on the world?
b. What's the biggest city in the world?
c. Which city is the biggest city of the world?
d. What's the city that is biggest in the world?
Use the superlative or comparative form of the words in brackets.
56. The factory uses_______ production methods. (modern)
57. That film was_______ film I've ever seen. (boring)
58. Is your house much ______ ? (far)
59. The telephone is one of_______ inventions ever. (useful)
60. Your driving is _____ than mine. (bad)
61. They've got a lot of money. They're_______ club in the country. (rich)
62. Who is_______ student in the class? (clever)
63. Trevor spends ______ on clothes than Laura does. (less)
64. His English is ______ than mine. (good)
65. A car is _____ than a bicycle. (expensive)
Đáp án Bài tập trắc nghiệm môn tiếng Anh lớp 10
Use the superlative or comparative form of the words in brackets.
56. The factory uses_____the most modern__ production methods. (modern)
57. That film was___the most boring____ film I've ever seen. (boring)
58. Is your house much ___farther___ ? (far)
59. The telephone is one of____the most useful___ inventions ever. (useful)
60. Your driving is ___worse__ than mine. (bad)
61. They've got a lot of money. They're___the richest___ club in the country. (rich)
62. Who is____the most clever___ student in the class? (clever)
63. Trevor spends ___lesser___ on clothes than Laura does. (less)
64. His English is ___better___ than mine. (good)
65. A car is __more expensive___ than a bicycle. (expensive)
Mời các bạn tiếp tục vào tham khảo tài liệu hữu ích sau đây nhằm chuẩn bị tốt nhất cho kì thi học kì 2 quan trọng sắp tới: